3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   THe biggest loser final chat thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/94287-biggest-loser-final-chat-thread.html)

andreaphilip3 09-20-2006 05:44 PM

THe biggest loser final chat thread

please use this thread for chat only.:) the others are being closed or removed asap. this should hopelly end confusion:)

Yogini 09-20-2006 08:13 PM

I am so excited about this! My daughter and I are going to watch it together tonight and workout at the same time :D

Firefly 09-20-2006 10:08 PM

I have three girls that really like to watch it to with me. I think it teaches them healthy living and hear it from some one other then me.

There were times in the past I have worked out while watching it. Even marching in place and watching it just to keep moving. I can say watching it tonight gave me a good feeling and that the 60 pounds I have lost in the last year was worth all the work.

Good luck ladies.

Idealmuse 09-20-2006 10:14 PM

My Urban Rebounder came in the mail today, so I jumped during the commericals (All but 2 1/2 of them) Just to get a feel for it. Was a good show tonight but I felt so sad for those who had to go home and didn't get to stay and workout.

-muse (who still was 1lb heavier then the heaviest girl! ugh!)

andreaphilip3 09-20-2006 10:21 PM

hi guys!
whats up? the ny guy is a local! im so glad he made it!!!

Firefly 09-20-2006 10:24 PM

Yes I agree I felt bad on how they picked out the 14. Sure would make me feel bad . Makes you wonder how much time they spent with them. I am guessing they had looked over all the tapes on them all and had to get more history on them . Then just that little work out. I think MN did a great job when they show at the end on how they did when they went home. WOOOHOOOOO she showed that loud mouth Heather.

Losing4another 09-20-2006 10:24 PM

Florida made it YAY :carrot:

AmberD 09-20-2006 10:33 PM

I only caught the tail end of the show. Does anyone know if they will re-play it any time soon.

In one of the previous threads, someone suggested that we have weekly challenges. I think that would be a good motivator

KAR73 09-20-2006 10:38 PM

Tonight's show was awesome! I did feel sad for the people who didn't make it to be one of the top 14. But I think it is great that they were given a chance to shine too! I could relate to so much of what some of the people said on there tonight. I think that was the motivation I needed to jump start my plateau. Hope everyone had a great Wednesday. I am ready for tomorrow. I have my workout clothes ready and my walking video in the VCR ready to go in the morning.
Have a great evening.
Kerry

shoots-alot 09-20-2006 10:44 PM

A great show but, felt bad that only 14 people got to stay. I am from RI and I felt bad for the woman representing us, boy did she cry! that must have disappointed all that had to go home. I'm on the blue team and I love Bob the trainer but, I felt bad for the lady from the red who got booted off just because she lost only 8lbs. I would flip if I lost 8lbs in a week!

tnhydermom 09-20-2006 10:55 PM

I was so psyched watching TBL tonight. I walked and jogged on the treadmill (1st time jogging) for a mile. I was thrilled to see someone from Tennesse was picked, and to join the Blue team to beat all!!!

mrsmom 09-20-2006 11:24 PM

Massachusetts got in! I enjoyed tonight but I had to flip back and forth once Criminal Minds came on. But that's a topic for another thread!

scalewatcher 09-21-2006 08:35 AM

Good Morning to Everyone GO BLUE TEAM. I also watched TBL last night and I am very excited about our own challenge. I got up this morning and did my yoga and my exercise video (togather both 1 hour of exercise) yeah. I am trying to let my knee heal so I can do more walking. I was (before injury) walking for 2 hours a day, but now I can't. I am not giving up on weight loss, I just have to get my exercise in other ways. If you have any suggestion do.

KAR73 09-21-2006 11:56 AM

I thought that the one girl on the red team, I think her name was Heather, was going to be the one to get booted off. Especially after the way she went off on poor Jennifer. I thought she was just a little too harsh with her. I would have been very happy to lose 8 pounds in one week. Heck I get happy if I lose more than a pound in a weeks time. LOL
Scalewatcher, have you tried any of Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds videos. I think she is really good about not rushing you and lets you set the pace you want to go. That is just a suggestion. Glad you haven't given up on working out either though you have a problem with your knee. I am just getting back to working out after taking a month off. I started back to work after having the summer off and it was just really hard for me to balance going back to work, doing all the things I needed to do at home after work and working out. So I cut the working out part, gained 5 pounds back and felt like crap. So I have started back to working out yesterday and today so far. I have done a 2 mile walking video both mornings.
Hope everyone is having a great day today! I hope everyone is having a great day with their eating and excerise plans.
Have a great day!
Kerry

scalewatcher 09-21-2006 12:01 PM

Kerry Thanks for the suggestion I will look for the video.