3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   THe biggest loser final chat thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/94287-biggest-loser-final-chat-thread.html)

BerkshireGrl 10-18-2006 02:26 PM

Weigh-in Friday soon to come for me!

Good afternoon all you Team Peoples! :D

Sounds like many are having a tough week. Must be something about the hibernation mode kicking in :lol: I know I have too! This week is TOM for me, and I feel very puffy. More than usual ;) It's funny how I can be over 200 pounds but still feel bloated once a month! Go figure!

So, I am trying my best to lose some of this water gain, by drinking LOTS of fluids. Hopefully those extra pounds will exit quickly :swim: and take some watery/chubby friends and not hang around for my Friday morning weigh-in!

Even if I get stuck with a small gain, I KNOW I can lose it and more for next week! :jig:

I feel much better already with just the few pounds I've lost... I am really looking forward to how much I can improve with each and every pound gone as this continues. One example is that instead of needing 8-9 hours of sleep a night to feel un-zombie, I only need 6-7 hours to feel well-rested! Pretty cool!

Come on chickies, WE CAN DO THIS! :goodscale

Who's The Biggest Loser? :coach: WE ARE!

TERAPET 10-18-2006 03:02 PM

BerkshireGrl,

Loved your encouraging post. Congrats on your weight loss so far and good luck for Friday.

KAR73 10-18-2006 10:36 PM

Sarah thanks for your encouraging post. I think we can all use the encouragement. We are all in this together and will succeed. Hope you have a good weigh-in on Friday morning.
I thought tonight's show was once again a really good one. I was amazed at the progress that they had all made in such a short time. I was shocked at how the weigh-in went and then how the blue team decided to kick off Amy. I had really thought that they might get rid of Erik. I think that the show is really getting interesting. We are starting to see tempers and emotions flare up between team mates because now they are really there to play a game and see who wins. I was inspired by Amy's transformation since she left the ranch. I didn't recognize her in the photos. Should be interesting to see who comes back to the ranch to vie for the grand prize.
Well I hope you are all having a great week.
I didn't get to excerise this morning before going to work.So I felt crappy all day long. But tonight during the afterschool program, our director, another lady and I formed small groups with the K-3 graders and played follow the leader. We walked, skipped, jumped, hopped, ran and done some other exercises and that made me feel better. We did it for about 15 minutes and they just loved it. I am thinking that I might just pack a gym bag and put it in my van. Then the next time we decided to excerise with the kids I can just change into comfortable clothes instead of my dress clothes.
Well I best be thinking about going to bed soon. Chat with you all later. Hope you are all staying OP and getting some form of excerise in.
Have a great evening!
Kerry

AmberD 10-19-2006 12:09 AM

Hey ladies,

Sound like everyone is having a rough week. Just remember each meal is just another chance to get back OP!!!

Not that I've taken my own advice or anything! I've been horrendous. Some how, magic most likely, I lost 2.5 pounds this week. I know I'll pay for my bad behavior next week. And I'll think hmm I lost 2.5 pounds eating whatever I wanted... and none being really really good. I should just eat whatever I want all the time! Dangerous territory there my friends.

To those of you doing well: great job! keep trucking!

To those of you in my boat this week: chin up. Some weeks just are gonna suck I guess. Tomorrow is another day!

angel-eyes 10-19-2006 09:06 AM

Hey girls....:wave: Morning!!

Sounds like we're all in the same boat and the boat is SINKING!!! I've been so stressed out lately, I just interveiwed and got a new job!!! I've been a SAHM for the last 5 yrs and now I'm back in the workforce starting next Tuesday. There's a whole range of emotions going on and to say that I'm an emotional eater is a bit of an understatement.:o I'm trying to get a handle on that pantry cupboard and today is the day!!! As for last nights show on BL....I thought it was a good show but I still haven't found that connection from seasons past. Not sure if its the Jill/Kim thing or not. Have a good day.
'

Mom2JessNJosh 10-19-2006 03:26 PM

I did AWFUL this week and I don't know whether to be Happy that others have been doing poorly this week because you know.. Misery Loves Company... or to be sad and supportive. But I'm in the mood right now where I want to throw in the towel. I did HORRIBLE this week. I weigh in tonight and I don't want to go. I just want to go to bed.. ya know?? I worked so hard until this week and it all went out the window. I've been sick, the kids have been sick and on antibiotics, the weathers been crappy and I'm just feeling sluggish and tired. Tomorrow starts another week and I'm determined that this time next week, I will have lost at LEAST 2 lbs. Not hoping for more, but at LEAST that.

BTW... I didn't really mean I'd be happy others did poorly, I just was surprised so many others were saying they did bad this week and I was glad I wasn't alone. Does that make sense?? Am I digging my hole deeper here?? LOL I havent' been able to check in here m uch this week. We'll see how I do tonight.

Keep up the good fight ladies.. we'll all get there.

*skrog* 10-20-2006 12:02 AM

well the day i excercised was my only good day, i have really screwed up the rest of the days, well off to help my daughter with homework!

sportmom 10-20-2006 12:44 AM

Hey!! Is there any GOOD news out there? What about all you people who are staying strong? Let's hear some motivating stories. I'm bad in that when I read about other people falling off or indulging, it can sometimes make me start craving the food they mentioned, so I really have to watch that and avoid confession threads! lol

I've had an awesome week. The cardio is making a difference. Continuing with the lifting, but most days I am getting 1 hr in on the treadmill!! woohoo! I am trying to budge the scale. My eating is not strict, but not bad, but without the aggressive cardio the scale doesn't move. I think I've dropped 3 or 4 this week. Will know for sure Sat. morning.

Keep up the good work girls, and for those of you feeling challenged - COME ON! Get back on track. Every day is a new day. Close that book on the bad days and start again! ;)

BerkshireGrl 10-20-2006 06:34 AM

hrbabe - Thank you! :sunny: Great job this week! 1 hour daily on the treadmill is AWESOME! I'm looking forward to some of that myself!

Yes, my fellow chickies, I am going to drive to Maryland and pick up a primo treadmill from a friend this weekend! I'm up early prepping for my drive and getting in some 3FC time before I go... I'm coming back Sunday night with my new "buddy" in tow ;)

I'm up 2 pounds this week but not from bad food, just monthly water accumulation :swim:

I'm looking at it as a positive though because I usually gain 5 pounds of water! So... perhaps I really lost 3 pounds! We shall see next week what the aqua fairy brings :angel:

Our boat is NOT sinking! There might be some large waves we're going over, but we have a strong ship, and she is going to get through this just fine :) Be strong, maties! :lifter:

Cheers to a NEW WEEK! :cheers:

:dust: to all and to all, a good day!

Losing4another 10-20-2006 08:22 AM

Sarah- YAY a tread mill....I want one but don't have the room to store it. i was thinking of buying myself a exercise bike for Xmas.

Compared to the last couple of weeks I have been doing pretty good. I though I would lose myself a pound this morning but I think TOM is going to make a show instead. Didn't gain though and hopefully TOM will not add to many pounds this week :crossed:

Rosario 10-20-2006 09:01 AM

yes, please...need....motivation.....

i am up again this week......i just want to scream!!!!! but it's my own fault...haven't been working out or really watching what I am eating. Thank god a new week is starting.

for all of you having trouble...hang in there....we can do this........

for all of you doing good.....keep it up!!!!

TERAPET 10-20-2006 09:51 AM

I have to say my bad show on the scale this week actually motivated me to get a grip on myself. That and seeing those BL contestants melt before my eyes! Also, some of our ranks are doing very well indeed. CareBearsChris has lost 13 pounds! I'm kinda jealous! I have been taking things way too lightly but I have a new resolve about this.Yesterday was a good day.Stayed within my calorie goal and jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes. The weekend is always a challenge but I plan to be do things right this time. No more weight gains, only losses!!!!

Mom2JessNJosh 10-20-2006 12:00 PM

Well... I didn't do as bad as I thought. I really did NOT want to go to my WW meeting last night, but I drug my butt up there and found out that, instead of gaining, I actually lost a 1/2 a pound. WHOOO WHOOO.. now I'm so glad I went. I really needed the motivation of the meeting too and hear about others successes. HRBabe is right... although we all need support, it's great to hear the positives too... so I apologize for my down in the dumps post earlier.

PinkDiva 10-20-2006 02:37 PM

I'm wondering if it's the Wintery weather a lot of us are exoeriencing? It's been raining and dreary looking here for days. I was scared to come here because I've been sp stressed and depressed lately and haven't even been trying. I was going to start exercising, but it's hard to get the energy to do that when you're depressed. I have been trying to drink my water and i ate a lot of fish and veggies this week, so I am sad to report that I haven't lost anything, but happy to report that I haven't gained any either, LOL!

I'm sorry so many of us are struggling! I guess all we can do is read the stories of those who are doing well and pray about it. :hug:

Good Luck in the upcoming week everyone!!!!
:dust:

TERAPET 10-22-2006 01:34 PM

Trying to be good this weekend. Unbelievably, I did well all day yesterday until late Saturday night when I ended up snacking and going over my calorie limit by about 500 calories! On the good side I did 30 minutes on the treadmill yesterday when I usually skip exercise on Saturday. So, I am putting it in print here-I will not eat over my calorie limit today. Of course, if I write it down here, I have to do it. (mind game!)