3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   THe biggest loser final chat thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/94287-biggest-loser-final-chat-thread.html)

scalewatcher 10-04-2006 11:38 AM

Hey yall - I am soooooo excited I lost 3.6 pounds this week. I am so siked :D now because I am also in the Flex/Core challenge on WW Website and I had to weigh in on Monday and I had gained:mad:. I hope it is GOOD NEWS WEEK FOR EVERYONE:grouphug: .

tnhydermom 10-04-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberD (Post 1427060)
I ran 26!!!!!!!!! miles on saturday. It took 7 hours!!!!!! and my feet hurt so bad. It was simultaneously the most excruciating and exhilarating experience I've ever had!

That is so awesome. Good for you. I want to get to a point in my life that I can run. My daughter, who turns 10 today, is interested in cross-country running and I would like to be able to go running with her. :running:

Losing4another 10-04-2006 05:49 PM

Amy- I have a ten year old ( almost 11) daughter that loves running as well. She comes home bragging about how she beat the fastest kid in class. She broke her arm last week though so shes not going to be doing that for a while. That should be our goal to run with our children :carrot: Happy 10th Birthday to your daughter.

AmberD 10-04-2006 08:24 PM

Thanks for the congrats guys!!! Ive been training since May and am absolutely tickled pink! :carrot:

Scalewatcher - way to go on the 3.6 loss!

Tonight will be my first TBL this season, I managed to wrestle the remote away from my roomies!

HOPE EVERYONE DOES WELL THIS WEEK!

Idealmuse 10-04-2006 09:19 PM

Hey everyone -

I'm back in town. Despite traveling and the funeral and being stranded in the airport when my flight was canceled I still managed to lose 4lbs this week. I'm trying hard to convince myself to get back to exercising tonight. I got a few walks in last week but was thrown off my 6 days a week exercise schedule. Hopefully I will get off my butt tonight. Congrats to everyone who is trying hard no matter if the weight is coming off or not. I'm upto 43lbs off now! woo hoo! I bought some size 20 Jeans this weekend!

-muse

*skrog* 10-04-2006 11:23 PM

hey guys i lost weight at my weigh in tonight! 3 pounds to be exact yey!!

Mom2JessNJosh 10-04-2006 11:27 PM

Great Job Skrog... see?? avoiding the bad foods at that meeting you had was good. :) that was you wasn't it??/ It's late and I'm afraid I'm having a brain fart. LOL I weigh in tomorrow evening and not sure I did so great. I did good up until today and so we'll see how it goes.

Rosario 10-05-2006 09:21 AM

I weigh in tomorrow morning and it is not looking good. It has been so hard to stay on plan. I am perfect throughout the day, but I throw it all out the window when I get home at night. And not because I am hungry or even craving, just cause its there.

Sorry in advance to my red team. I don't think I am going to contirbute to this weeks loss. But I promise I will not let you down twice!!!

Scalewatcher and skroq--great losses, guys!!!!

*skrog* 10-05-2006 03:04 PM

mom2jess.. yeah that was me! and yes i definatly paid off!!! thanks rosario, i worked hard on the food part this week and it totally paid off whoo hoo, now i am off to go watch the show, i didn't get to watch it last night but i have it recorded!

happydaisy 10-05-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idealmuse (Post 1428411)
Hey everyone -

I'm back in town. Despite traveling and the funeral and being stranded in the airport when my flight was canceled I still managed to lose 4lbs this week. I'm trying hard to convince myself to get back to exercising tonight. I got a few walks in last week but was thrown off my 6 days a week exercise schedule. Hopefully I will get off my butt tonight. Congrats to everyone who is trying hard no matter if the weight is coming off or not. I'm upto 43lbs off now! woo hoo! I bought some size 20 Jeans this weekend!

-muse

That's so great!! That you could do that in the face of all that stress is just awesome!

Mom2JessNJosh 10-05-2006 08:16 PM

Well, I did better than I thought I did. I lost 2.5 lbs. Whoo whooo!!!!! I was afraid I'd gained or at the least, maintained. I'm so excited!!!!!

Rosario 10-06-2006 09:09 AM

I am so sorry red team. I gained 3 pounds. Yuck!!! I was just not into it this week. But I promise next weigh in is going to be awesome. I will not let you guys down again!!!!

my ivy 10-06-2006 09:26 AM

Hi, BLUE TEAM just weigh-in today and lost 5 pounds....Also began to walk 4x a week 30-45 min.
I FEEL EXCELLENT!!!!
FEELS GOOD TO SEE THE 80's on scale..

LUCK TO ALL!!

IVY

*skrog* 10-06-2006 11:46 AM

tgif everyone! well i did great yesterday used ONLY my daily points NO weekly alloted flex points yet! yey! no excercise yet but hey that piece will come when it comes i am not going to push it on myself yet, i am just happy that i am sticking with my eating plan!!! well i really hope everyone has a good weekend, man this week seems like it flew by!

happydaisy 10-06-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my ivy (Post 1429928)
Hi, BLUE TEAM just weigh-in today and lost 5 pounds....Also began to walk 4x a week 30-45 min.
I FEEL EXCELLENT!!!!
FEELS GOOD TO SEE THE 80's on scale..

LUCK TO ALL!!

IVY

Yay Ivy!! Awesome loss! :woo: