Old 05-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #31  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Pinto--I'm in Arlington--Northern VA. All of this rain is really getting on my nerves. The only flooding here I've heard about is in people's basements. No shutting down of roads at least in Arlington. I get alerts through e-mail and on my cell phone and I haven't gotten any today.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #32  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

I came downstairs to work-out for an hour before having to p/u the kids at their sports prgm, and my oldest is on the Wii!! I will have to go for a jog after 8:00 when the kiddies are home!

I won $75.00 today!! We have a "Survivor" pool at school...everyone contributes $10.00, and every week we accumulate points for guessing who will win reward, immunity and who gets voted off. Anyway, I came in second, and won a portion of the money!! I am going to hold onto it for a bit, and then spend it on some new summer shoes or clothes ....hopefully in a size smaller than 16!
I need to get moving if I want to earn a badge. 76 mins every day!! Yikes!

Pintobean...thanks for posting the pic of Josh Lucas....I could look at him all day!
have a great evening ladies!
Old 05-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #33  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori71 View Post
OMG, that's funny! I have that feeling sometimes also. I just have to pretend there's an imaginary zapping fence around my kitchen.

HA! I have to tell myself the Kitchen is CLOSED and turn off all the lights and just try my best not to reopen it, lol! But I have also said eff it and went to bed before I messed up a perfectly OP day.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #34  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

I haven't lost my internet yet. I just posted in the Mini-goals section that I am now acceptable, and no longer obese. I am re-thinking my weight loss goals, and will settle for 220lbs (100kg). Here is the reason why. 10lb weight loss by Thanksgiving, 6% body fat loss as well
Old 05-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #35  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

No blonde moment Roni...

The chats aren't based off of one per week, we just can't have posts that are longer than 500 so I cut the Blue Team chats to about 450 to 500 if I can't get to the thread fast enough.

So really the number you are seeing is how many chats the team has gone through, not the week number
Old 05-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #36  
budding cinephile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post
I haven't lost my internet yet. I just posted in the Mini-goals section that I am now acceptable, and no longer obese. I am re-thinking my weight loss goals, and will settle for 220lbs (100kg). Here is the reason why. 10lb weight loss by Thanksgiving, 6% body fat loss as well
This is great news!

Your reasons are valid and really, its whatever you feel happiest at, that's all that matters in the end

Old 05-12-2008, 08:15 PM   #37  
budding cinephile

I'm having a pretty weird day.... I've been having the nasty snack attacks today so I'm probably over my calories for today. Looks like my treadmill walk for an hour might be cut short since I'm still not out of class and its 8 pm.

Lemme go check my Daily Plate
Old 05-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #38  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Today was supposed to be a rest day but the cabana boy I'm married to convinced me to go biking when he got home from work and we rode the big causeway bridge. Sadly, we could see alot of the fires burning to the south of us.

Extra exercise minutes, waaahooo!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 05-12-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:01 PM   #39  
budding cinephile

Ok Bluezers.... I'm logging for the night since I have to go home and eat and exercise...

Weigh in by 11:59 pm EST or I'm gonna wring your neck!

PS: I didn't get all the badges done but I'll be doing that tomorrow. For those that I got the flower up but not the incentives, they'll be up tomorrow.

Chow!
Old 05-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
This is great news!

Your reasons are valid and really, its whatever you feel happiest at, that's all that matters in the end

I want to see 210 - 300lb weight loss (from 510lbs). Definitely want to see 199. But if I continue to lift weights, those goals may not be obtainable anymore. Ill be happy with "Fit not fat"
Old 05-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #41  

Here is a recent picture after the weigh in. Ignore the beautiful hair-do, I forgot to bring a comb!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCFC0224.jpg (26.1 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by FresnoBeeDude; 05-12-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

Default wind no rain

seems like south of here, CT., it is rain. We have the wind and the forecast is that we may not get the rain. I wouldn't mind some rain.

glad we all talk a bit out here - it's been fun reading and thinking about everyone. glad I am on our blue team.

also I am trying to avoid nasty snacks as well! I am surrounded by kids eating those snacks - started a compost project in hopes of having fruit and veg. to put in there from the kids snacks - the pre-k and Kindergartners are my best contributers. haven't rubbed off on the 11 & 12 year olds yet.

good luck to all of us!
Old 05-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #43  

Height: 5'7"

Lookin' good, FresnoBee!

Chelle - deep breaths Thank you thank you for everything you do!!

I've had it up to here (gestures as high as possible) with these stupid pharma companies I have to profile. It's just a bunch of corporate bullshhhh.... blah. Whatever. I guess what I'm tired of is spending 8-5 at work doing research on state higher ed budget cuts, then coming home to the clammy embrace of pharma companies and genomics research and personalized medicine.

Sometimes I hate this job. But at least it's got variety, right?

No exercise for me today... as I figured... tomorrow and the next day will most likely be equally sedentary as I push through these projects. Best I'll be able to do is the biking to work... Which will be possible again tomorrow since the weather's supposed to FINALLY turn nice again.

And hey, I was OP eating-wise today!

Hope everyone had an okay Monday, no one's flooded or caught up in tornadoes or anything!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 189/164/135

Height: 5'3"

Still recovering from my travels this weekend. I am so tired tonight. Hope going to bed tonight will help with this. I was so tired that I missed yoga tonight. The last time I missed yoga since Jan 1 was when I was in a car wreck on my way to yoga. Off to bed see you guys tomorrow.

Paula
Old 05-12-2008, 11:37 PM   #45  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Hi- Do you girls work? No one is on during the weekend, and I go to work today and we are all back chit-chatting! =)

and that's fine! I think you gals are just chit-chatting on the clock...and well...that's fine too I guess, wish I could! Every time I do I hear the heals clicking behind me and get too nervous!

I am dying from my attempt to go on a RUN on Sunday, hips are killing me, legs are sore. I need a break. I am talking one Tuesday, no working out for me - too much!