Ruthxxx love your new signature.
Old 04-10-2004, 05:08 PM   #62  
Rattie Lover

For You...AmyJo.

Old 04-10-2004, 06:37 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Thanks again to all of you.

Ruth that poem/saying was very beautiful.

Picking up her stuff today and putting it away was hard. But I have stayed away from the chocolate- although I did drink a bit last night. I really don't know if I will ever have another dog and I am not sure that I want another anytime soon. My cats will have to do!

Well always good with the bad. We think we have our other house sold. We bought a new house in November, and have been making two house payment and utilities at both places since then so we signed a contract today, it was a bit less than what we wanted but over all we are still making money on the house since it's equity was how we made the down payment on our new place. So Yeah! I am very glad, not losing anything anyway and now we don't have to do two yards all summer!
Old 04-10-2004, 09:47 PM   #64  

I'm sorry to hear of you loss, Amyjo, but I'm glad for your contract. I hope that helps take the pressure off a bit. Take it easy! You're under a lot of stress, with a loss and a house sale. I'm glad you are able to get someone to help with the kids, I think it's wise of you to take any help you can at this time. Best, SITC.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:59 PM   #65  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyjo01

Well always good with the bad. We think we have our other house sold.

I completely understand...

The day we were to sign papers for our 1st house we ever owned, I got a call earlier in the AM... My beloved kitty George..the misfit that no one wanted, the kitten that the kids were throwing rocks at, the kitten that grew into a handsome cat and got hit by a car, and I babied for 6 weeks and nursed back to health, got hit by a car again. SO we went to see him at the vet (some nice lady scooped him up and took him in..he had on a collar so they knew to call me)...and this time it wasn't a hit where I could nurse him back to health. We had to put him down. Then we had to rush over to the title company and sign papers...I couldn't hardly see what I was reading through the papers...I was so numb. Somehow I never thought of that house as "home" even though we worked our butts off to save the $$ to build it. I think it had something to do with not being able to take George with us. Weird huh...
Old 04-11-2004, 01:14 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Noodles - understand completely, the week before we closed on the house we are in now, my dad died, I had to help plan and pay for the funeral and then bury him. Then the day we closed, I got off at 7 AM and prior to leaving work. We coded two babies under 10 months old- I cried through the whole closing. The title company didn't really know what to think. This house is beautiful but it seemed to have some pretty bad things come through right before we moved in. Still doesn't quite feel like home.
Old 04-11-2004, 01:31 AM   #67  

AmyJo, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I'm sure he had a happy life though. Even though it is little solace now I'm sure your pain will lessen with time. Until then seek comfort in friends and your cats (and even a little chocolate if you need ). Congrats on the house sale too.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:53 AM   #68  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Good Mornings ladies.
anniverary went well. hubby gets props for not forgetting. and kids get them for actually going to bed, in their own bed, on time.
today is the day i refresh myself, my goals, and try to get more on track, been slowly sliding from "good" to old, bad lifestyle. not good for heather
hope everyone had a good weekend.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:14 AM   #69  

Yes! It was so warm here we went to the beach! Just lying on the sand, baking in the sun, listening to the waves, scrubbing lotion over our pale selves... the water was freezing, of course. Just a few surfers in wet suits.
Old 04-12-2004, 12:30 PM   #70  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugirrl1
today is the day i refresh myself, my goals, and try to get more on track, been slowly sliding from "good" to old, bad lifestyle. not good for heather

I'm telling ya we're twins somehow... Same thing for me too. I haven't been exercising...Could care less right now. Course the fact that I popped my joints in my arm twice might be a factor. And the weather...ugh. Im use to 5% humidity, not 60%. Every freaking joint in my body aches...and as the humidity goes up so does the pain. A no win situation. What's a girl to do..
I have been eating right though. Its become habit for me now to eat healthy than reach for the candy and hamburgers. At least that's still on track.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:32 PM   #71  

Noodles : it is kinda funny. at least were not siamese.
well today was spent here on puter most of day. but i am heading to bed early. am bushed.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:46 PM   #72  

Noodles: Don't be so hard on yourself, you've been sick and you've also been pushing the envelope on exercise lately. I think you're just tired. So rest, maybe?

Heather: Sometimes I think capitalism is just a vast conspiracy to make women fat. Resisting the constant food pushing and couch potato temptation feels almost like an act of political subversion. That's today's operational fantasy, anyway...

As for me, I must admit I'm a bit bummed out. I got my nose bitten off on another thread, and now I feel like I did far more damage than good trying to "help." Next time I should just walk away before I put my foot in it...
Old 04-13-2004, 07:23 AM   #73  

Good Morning ladies. huge to do list today, and i am on the top, mainly exercise. starting to feel stuffed sausage like. lol
Noodles Hope you are mending , take care of yourself.
Seek : dontcha just hate that feeling, don't know your details, but something similiar, i.e. mouth in foot i guess i did yesterday on another board, oops.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:01 AM   #74  

Yeah I need to get back on track too, between my new house, new dog, work, school, and bf I have been insanely busy. I just want to take a long vacation and as they say "get away from it all" Sometimes I just cant handle all the stress that it all brings... I need to move away to the ocean, the water just calms me and makes me feel at peace...maybe its road trip time.... I just know I need to do something before I go nuts..O`wait..I'm already nuts!! lol...
Old 04-13-2004, 11:52 AM   #75  

RachieD: Maybe I could go back to the beach with recording gear and put some ocean sounds on a .wav file for you. Any excuse to get back to the sea!
Closed Thread