Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 03:18 PM   #76  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Well, since I'm near the ocean and all.... I know, I'm evil to rub it in!

RachieD: Your new pic is awesome!

Living near the ocean has been wonderful. I've always gone there when things seem too overwhelming and big for me to handle. The ocean makes everything seem so trivial.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:51 PM   #77  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Quick fly by! Hello chicks!

I am around, but just haven't had much to say. Not really eating well, but in all honesty, I don't care. I have used my WATP tapes the last week and those aren't too bad.

Have a good day.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:15 PM   #78  

Height: 5'-2"

Squeak, where have you been, sweetie? Never leave us again.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:13 PM   #79  
Rattie Lover

I tell ya...I have one more bad dream and I am going to kick the dream man!!! I had a weird dream that while I was asleep some thieves came in and stole everything out of my house...all they left was junk...They even made themselves a sandwich and then stole my food!! Crazy huh...
Old 04-13-2004, 05:30 PM   #80  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Noodles what a dream. don't remember my dreams much. The ones i hate are when i wake up and can't tell what was dream and what was real. this actually started a few arguements with hubby. me upset about what he did in dream, thinking it really happened. him thinking i am crazy.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:44 PM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugirrl1
The ones i hate are when i wake up and can't tell what was dream and what was real.
A philosophical classic. "We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep..."
Old 04-14-2004, 07:22 AM   #82  

Seek : i like that .
morning chicks just dropped in before i got and do my workout, 1st thing in the morning so it gets done. hope everyone here is having a good week. i have tons of studying to do. ( got my midterms back and i am a 93/100 points for the class total. YEAH..)
<whoosh, blu flies out window , bouncing with all her excess energy today >
Old 04-14-2004, 09:11 AM   #83  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugirrl1
Seek : i like that .
morning chicks just dropped in before i got and do my workout, 1st thing in the morning so it gets done. hope everyone here is having a good week. i have tons of studying to do. ( got my midterms back and i am a 93/100 points for the class total. YEAH..)
<whoosh, blu flies out window , bouncing with all her excess energy today >
Give me some of that would ya.. Noodles needs a happy pill. I am stressed beyond belief. I can't sleep until I am dead tired or else I start to have nightmares. Eyeball-popping-out nightmares...Bad people nightmares...ex-husband-comes-back-and-is-a-nice-guy nightmares...friend-whos-lying-through-her-teeth-to-innocent-people nightmares... Rats dropping dead nightmares... ugh. I am not proud of myself right now cause I usually have things under control. Not to mention the fact that a relative I could really care less about and weeded out of my life is trying to get back into it...sneaked on as my aunt and caught me off guard. I hate it when I get tricked like that and my guard is down...Anyhow..had to vent!! Tanks for listening/reading. Now back to our normal programming....
Old 04-14-2004, 12:58 PM   #84  

Poor Noodles, you're just going through the wars right now, aren't you? I have heard that high-energy anxiety nightmares are supposed to be the body's way of releasing stress instead of letting it accumulate in the unconscious. Sort of like letting the air out of a tire. A safety valve.

Maybe you could try that deep yogic breathing stuff with the "relaxation from the toes up" technique. Also warm baths with lavender oil. That helps me a lot when I get totally manic. And long, slow, gentle workouts seem to help me calm down better than fast frantic ones. And massage, definitely massage! Just a thought. Take care!
Old 04-14-2004, 03:05 PM   #85  

Noodles, aw hun I hope you feel better. I agree with Seek, sounds like maybe you just need to take some destress time for yourself. and no you can't have none of my excess energy, lol is mine!! actually got quite a bit done today, not all but a bit. . take care sweetie
Old 04-14-2004, 06:33 PM   #86  
Rattie Lover

Aww tanks girls. I actually got some sleep. I went to bed at 9 AM and got up at 3 Pm. I was dead tired so..no nightmares!! Yay!! I get to bowl tonight...Always a wonderful stress relief!! SMACK THE PINS!! Muhahahahaha....
Old 04-14-2004, 06:57 PM   #87  
Rattie Lover

Almost forgot to tell you about last night...

We were playing tennis and hubby hit a fast one and...BOINK!! Nailed me right between my eye and right part of my nose.... my glasses went flying, and I saw . I didn't think my glasses were broken but today the arm popped right off!! Ugh. And I just bought these 3 weeks ago. I had to tape them back together. Now I got a bruise where I got smacked, a headache, and broken glasses. What a lovely April this has been. Remind me to not walk under any ladders or stuff like that.
Old 04-14-2004, 11:21 PM   #88  

Moderator Noodles is hereby awarded the 3 Fat Chicks Purple Heart for courage and valor in the face of friendly fire!
Old 04-15-2004, 02:26 AM   #89  

Hey Noodles--

Do you realize how much mileage (guilt) you can get out of this with your husband? Milk it for all it's worth, girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2004, 03:50 AM   #90  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekInnerThinChick
Moderator Noodles is hereby awarded the 3 Fat Chicks Purple Heart for courage and valor in the face of friendly fire!
Quote:
SoCalBirdLady Hey Noodles--

Do you realize how much mileage (guilt) you can get out of this with your husband? Milk it for all it's worth, girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! Thanks!!! I deserve something for that utter torture he inflicted onto me..huh!!

(If he reads this...I'm dead meat. LOLOL! He is my care taker next week after I get out of surgery and he is working at home the whole week. I even get a little dingaling bell to ring at will. He might take my bell or spike my food or something if he catches me here.... hahahahaha )
Closed Thread