Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 01:49 AM   #16  

yes, I just realized my typos.....lmao.....perhaps I should exercise my brain also?????

Hannah
Old 05-15-2003, 09:53 AM   #17  
**No Excuses**

Hey gals. How is everyone doing? I think I'm finally over my sinus infection. Which means i'm going to start getting outside and walking. I've not really met my goals this week, but its a new day,and good think about new days is you have new beginnings. So, pass me one of those, I'm back in the game again. Well I'm off to catch up with every one.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:26 PM   #18  

I'm doing so-so. Not eating AS much at night - that feels good. A popsicle or two, OR some puffed wheat, not both. Drank a tiny bit more water but didn't do too well there. Walked a few times but not quite settled into it yet. And ugh, yeah, counting calories pretty well. Just need to be counting fewer!

Lidian
Old 05-17-2003, 08:31 AM   #19  

Height: 5'-2"

I have a mini-goal for this long weekend. I'm going to eat properly. And journal. Maybe having the support of my DH (who is ALSO trying to lose some weight) at home will get me on track for the rest of the week.
Old 05-17-2003, 08:58 AM   #20  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Good luck with your mini-goal Ellis.

I didn't do too bad this week. I didn't drink a ton of water, but I did drink some.

I did go for a half hour walk, which it seems like was the only time it was pouring rain this week. My mom & I walked from work to the ticket office down the street. We are going to see The Full Monty (stage production) Sundy afternoon.

No french fries yet this week, but I have a feeling it will happen this weekend.

I did eat after 8 Thursday - but only because I didn't get home until then. I did have 4 cookies last night though.

My goal for this weekend is to not eat everything in sight. Monday will be TOM, so this weekend (and part of next week) will be tough.
Old 05-17-2003, 09:11 AM   #21  

Thanks, sweetie. Good luck with YOURS!!
Hey... you don't NEED french fries this weekend. Replace them with something you like that isn't so bad. (words of wisdom from el-fatty here)
Old 05-18-2003, 09:37 PM   #22  
Cute & Fluffy

The french fries were yelling so loud, I couldn't ignore them. But I didn't eat too many. It is one of the foods that is a weekness. There are a few more that I haven't had in a while, so I have a hard time giving up fries.

Starting over again today. I didn't do too bad, but I did go to my favorite coffee shop, and got a chai latte and a piece of carmel mousse cake (only ate half so far).

Ok so here is a question for all you girls downing water - when do you stop having to pee every 5 minutes?? It is driving me nuts. It was not very distracting when the feeling hit in 20 minutes into the first act of The Full Monty. Between late last night and now I have drank the whole 2 quarts of Crystal Light.

Goals this week are the same as last week.
Old 05-18-2003, 10:14 PM   #23  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Tough weekend again with all my social activites

Back to it on Monday though!

Drink my water
exercise daily
count points!
Old 05-19-2003, 07:58 AM   #24  

Squeak, you have to be selective about when you drink your water. I NEVER get a drink when I'm going to see a movie. Those days are OVER!
And I'm lucky to be home all day (for the most part), because in the morning with 3 cups of coffee and about 3 waters, I'm peeing CONSTANTLY!
I think your bladder will start to adjust in a couple of weeks. But you still have to watch when you're drinking...
I find now that I'm addicted to water I have to have one or two glasses as soon as I get up in the morning. I really notice the dehydration from the previous night's sleep. Maybe if you do that, you can get some of your peeing over with before you go to work.
Keep it up with the water, though! Your body will thank you!

Ummm... re: my weekend goal? It's screwed. Totally screwed. I'm going to get a pedometre tomorrow (thank you, Lidian!) and start afresh. Ideally, I need to go to a fat farm for 6 months.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:59 AM   #25  

Squeak & Ellis, when I drink plenty of water/Crystal Light etc I have to be near the washroom, and I can't drink too much before I go out to walk because otherwise I am constantly hunting for a nice public washroom! I swear, I have to go about every 20 mintes (it seems like it anyway). I dont know when it gets better.

Good thing I am home most of the day! (What an exciting life ha ha)

Lidian
Old 05-28-2003, 06:15 PM   #26  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Anybody else have any goals for the week?

Mine are:

1. Stay within my points range.
2. Get up every morning and do my workout tapes.
3. Do not stress eat!

Old 05-28-2003, 07:49 PM   #27  

I printed off a thingy from the Internet for my pedometer. This is my first "real" week, and I have to walk at least 3000 steps for at least 3 days. So far I've done that for 2 out of 3 days.

And I'm getting back to drinking lots of water again. I was cutting back for awhile.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:28 AM   #28  
Cute & Fluffy

Still working on my old goals.

I have been slacking on the water.
And I had fries twice this week already. I have gone out for lunch/dinner 4 times this week.
Hopefully I will go out for a short walk this afternoon.
The eating after 8 thing hasn't been going well either.

I have also gained back the 1 1/2 pounds I lost last week. I have to get back on track!
Closed Thread