Old 04-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Howdy everyone. Guests were very, very nice...we visited with them 1/2 the morning, and then went for a dam hike (yes, the hike up to the Buffalo Bill Rservoir on the old highway) From the car to where we turned around and back to the car was 9803 steps, which translates to just over 3 miles in my size steps. I haven't walked that far in a long time. My back cooperated nicely, but yowza on the feet/legs. Came home and took a bit of a nap, and just cooking dinner now for friends who will come over and eat dinner, and then games. Board games, NOT Wii bowling...I'm pooped, but excited that each time out I seem able to do a little more. Oh, and we climbed down a steep embankment on big ol' rocks and walked out onto a rock that juts out above the river. it was scary but spectacular. I think it would be the perfect location for a picnic, so next time we go I'll take pics.

Just wanted to check in and will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Barb-do you have a Wii? I LOVE mine.

The rabbit was good. Actually I will be eating it for several meals this week. I like the rabbit, not crazy about this recipe so I will have to experiment with some others. But goats and rabbits are definately going to be regulars on my menu.

Heidi-good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you.

I'm up for a nice hot bath tonight. Get all that dirt off from working in the yard today. Why are weekends so short?
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:07 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Petra-we do have a Wii which we got for Christmas. Just a few games for it and no Wii Fit thingy yet. I haven't had rabbit in ages. My g'pa used to hunt rabbits and g'ma cooked 'em. Goat is YUMMY! Had a friend from West Africa who used to cook goat a lot, as did mother's former husband. I should ask the meat market if they could get it.

Had fun with friends. Played a banana scrabble-esqe game. Tuckered out now from the walk and the company.

Nitey nite all!

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote