Old 07-12-2011, 03:06 AM   #76  

Hey all - we need more in the 280/290 thread - girls YOU CAN DO IT - just a few POP days in a row, turns into a few POP weeks and presto - you are outta here!
See you soon in the 290 thread...
MrsTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTee View Post
Hey all - we need more in the 280/290 thread - girls YOU CAN DO IT - just a few POP days in a row, turns into a few POP weeks and presto - you are outta here!
See you soon in the 290 thread...
WOO! Thanks! So ready to be there! Had an amazing workout this morning....I think I may have fallen in love with Zumba. That made the 30 minute circuit FLY. I finished about 30 minutes ago and I'm still sweating (gross, I know...haha)!
allison0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #78  
Made of Starstuff

Hey Everyone!

Virgo - When I was working, I never considered any of the walking I did or the stairs I took to be "exercise" specifically. I just mentally considered it healthy activity.

I did count my after work walks that I purposefully took, or DVDs, or yoga.

However, I can see the benefits of counting either way! I think it's a personal choice. Whatever mentally makes you feel better about the whole of it. If you want to consider what you do at work to simply be "work time activity" then that's good, and if you want to consider it "exercise" then that's good, too!

Silent - Sounds like Monday was a great day!

MrsT - We're working our buns off to get there

Allison - Nice going with the activity! ALRIGHT!

I am feeling a little bit out of sorts today. Had a late start, so that tends to throw things off. Still, though, doing okay if I'm looking at the day honestly. Having a solid meal, and in a short while I'm going to hop up on the treadmill for my daily walk

It's going to be a good day
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

Lovely Oh how it was - and yesterday too went swimming after work with just two friends. I'm loving it (except the slight burn must remember not to be lazy about sunscreen!)

Happy though its not really a loss just weighed myself and scale said 312.6 means my tickers not a lie lol. My body sort of has a "range" of weight that fluctuates. So I was worried 314 was the lowest on that spectrum since I was not paying attention for a little while. I'm still maintaining my losses even though I'm not walking as much. Ah well the swimming must be making up for that.

Anyhow! TTYL must run to work post lunch hour.
silentarctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #80  
Made of Starstuff

Silent - I loooove swimming and wish I lived closer to a nice pool Way to go on the scale and maintaining! That's a HUGE victory!

Today I have a mini-happy news. As many of you know I weigh daily to chart the fluctuations, because I'm sometimes a science nerd, but I OFFICIALLY count my weight on Mondays. That being said today is the first day the scale has shown 299 ever! 299.4 to be exact. So I know that an "official" 299 really shouldn't be far off
Old 07-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 315/310/140

Height: 5'5

Congrats Lovely. That is wonderful news!
srpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #82  

Lovely - Oh how exciting I haven't "Seen" 299 in 3 or 4 years. You are almost in two town!
Old 07-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Way to go, Lovely! That is AWESOME news!
allison0102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #84  
Made of Starstuff

Afternoon, ladies and gents!

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

Today involves lots of active chores. Such as laundry, and gathering some boxes and things around the apartment that can be thrown out.

I've got some plans coming up at the end of this month and the next with family coming over to visit, so I want to make sure "big" things are cleared out of the apartment or organized. I have a few weeks to get it done, so I'm really trying to do a little something every day.

The big piles of laundry were first on the list, and I can finally see the end in site. They were all old clothes that my husband had and never washed. Many of them will probably end up being donated after they get cleaned.

I feel like I'm on my own episode of Hoarders -_- I assure you the house isn't THAT bad, but there's just a lot of stuff that I'm more than willing to get rid of. Just needs to get done! And what better time than now, right?

Have a great afternoon, everybody ^^ And have a happy Thursday!
Old 07-15-2011, 01:25 AM   #85  

Lovely Decluttering is fabulous, I need to get on that too! no big plans my house is just in need of a good purging and organizing. (As it seems to always be!).

I missed 3fc while it was down for maintenance, I had an okay night, played guitar, tried to swim but swarms of mosquitos got to me. ate a lite supper (toast with peanut butter and jam) because I had a huge lunch ... going to bed now. Not sure what the weekend plans are myabe just chillaxing and housework since the forecast says there will be a marked lack of sunshine.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #86  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

WTG LOVELY!!!!

I am trying to get there myself!!!
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #87  

311.6 today... not sure what the weekend holds LOTS of mosquitos are sort of wimpifying me from being out of doors ah well. Gotta run! Talk later! Hope you all are having a fab day!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #88  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Lovely--We're right at the same place! I'm a daily weigher too, and I've been fluctuating between 298.5 and 300.5 all week. Just teetering right on the edge! I think it'll keep me focused this weekend.

No big plans for the weekend except that I too need to be decluttering. Sunday we have another severe heat advisory coming, so I want to get work done now.

Have a great one, all!

Angela

Last edited by Vortex_VVV; 07-15-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #89  
Made of Starstuff

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Angela - We're right on the edge peering over! I'm hoping that a solid weekend of being on that POP Lifeboat will help me tumble over into the Two's. Ugh. Severe heat... my nemesis. Good luck with your decluttering projects, too!

Silent - Way to go! I hope the bugs don't annoy you too much.

Lynn - And look at how far you've come.. wow...looking at that ticker of yours is great. 60 pound gone forever! I love seeing that.

My weekend plans are... well.. just to stay on plan, and to continue cleaning. Things are bit by bit getting better, and I'm not feeling quite as frantic about it. By Monday I'd like the bedroom organized and cleaned. Then I only really have the computer room to think about. But better one room rather than a whole apartment right now.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:39 AM   #90  
Do everything in love.

S/C/G: 420/305.4/145

Height: 5'9"

It's so cool logging on and seeing everyone's tickers getting closer to the 299 mark. I weighed in yesterday at 303.8. My weigh-in schedule is off since getting back home, so it was a short week but I'll take 1.6 lbs lost in five days. Getting excited!
ohlove is offline   Reply With Quote