Old 07-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #16  
starting over again

S/C/G: 361/334/180

Height: 5'5"

aaaarrrgghh ! Sunburned again! 2 applications of 100 SPF and a friggin hat! I think I need to just have my head dipped in plastic or something!

- oh well, the parade and airshow were great (the stealth bomber flew so close right over head!) 2 fun hours at the pool and now dinner and off to fire works! have a great OP day everyone!
lostbutstilltrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #17  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Hey girls! I miss you! I'm still at 299 (four days in a row now!). Had a brief scary thought...what if this is as far as I can go?! Then I banished that thought from my head. No stinkin' thinkin'!

So, I'm going to motivate you some. I created a joint 290s-280s thread. A lot of the old gang will be there when you arrive (or not, if they're the sort of losers we all want to be). Looking forward to having you join us! Stop by for some encouragement. We're all still in the same boat.
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #18  
Here We Go

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'7"

I hope you don't mind my joining in here! My main goal right now is to get out of the 300s,

haley8203 I'm sure you can make those goals, good luck!

geoblewis Congratulations!!

silenttarctic It's great that you're back into it! I fell off for a long while, but I'm back at trying again.

SocialDeimos Congratulations on the loss!

Lovely I've never heard of people doing that, but that sounds pretty interesting! I think it makes losing weight a little more fun when you experiment and try new things. Congrats on making it to day 33!

kkcurtin Sounds like we have about the same amount of weight til we're out of the 300s! Good luck, hun!

vortex_vvv Good luck with your 100 day OP challenge!

lynnie923 It's hard to do anything when it's so humid

lostbutstilltrying Ouch! At least you're having a good day minus the burn!

I look forward to chatting with all of you. I'm not on any specific plan, I'm just watching my calorie intake and trying to exercise every day. I have a habit of giving up and hiding, but I'm really trying to stick it out this time. So far, so good!
t0rn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #19  
starting over again

h t0rn - welcome, welcome, welcome! this is a group of great ladies all trying to fly out of those 300s! We can do it together.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:31 AM   #20  
Made of Starstuff

Lynn - Best wishes for your WI day!

Lost - Glad you had fun! Sorry you got all sunburned! >_<

Heya T0rn! Welcome to the thread! Glad to have you join us as we all work our way out of the 300's! I like little challenges, so I challenged myself to eat on plan and exercise for 99 days. I'll probably have another similar challenge after that. On plan days add up, and...well... that's my entire goal. Stay on plan. Be vigilant. And the weight will come off.

Georgia! - Thanks for making the joint thread <3 Hope to see the gang there soon!

I woke up way too early this morning, but I'm spending time just thinking and foruming. I'm doing well, I feel well. Yesterday I walked for a whole mile. Got all sweaty ^^ Love that.

It's a laundry day. Hopefully I can get a few loads done. =)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #21  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

lostbutstilltrying- Thank you! I've decided to order Chalean Extreme for weights that way I don't have to make my own routine and I'll have other people to do it with, even though it's on tv lol Sorry to hear about your sunburn.

t0rn-Thank you! Good luck to you as well. I have that same habit I'm following following all of a sudden it's gone and I want nothing to do with anyone lol. There's got to be a way to keep it going right?!?!

Had a 3 lb loss this morning finally after weeks of weird fluctuations. I used all my AP and that seemed to help I'll try it again this week and see if I still get positive results.

Last edited by Haley8203; 07-03-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #22  
starting over again

WI .... 5 LB LOSS!!!! a week away from the scale to focus on the habits instead of the numbers was just what I needed, I am slightly less crazy and slightly more healthy! Yay me!

I am now at ... (drum roll please) ... 303! Getting so close! I can do it!

Haley - congratulations on the loss! 3lbs is awesome and great on track!, question for you, what is AP?

Lovely - Wow! a mile! I am still working on the steady mile! and I totally hear you about waking up early when your mind is determined to race over lists of things (included rights and wrongs) you're on the right track with trying to get something useful done with the time.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #23  
Made of Starstuff

Grats on the scale victories guys! Nice going!
Old 07-03-2011, 05:20 PM   #24  
Here We Go

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'7"

lostbutstilltrying Thanks for the welcome! Congrats on the 5 pound loss! You'll be leaving this thread soon ^_^

Lovely Glad you're feeling well Congrats on that mile!! I've always liked washing laundry, but I hate folding it. Challenges sound like a great idea. I've been trying to think of some for myself, but I think I'd start out with like.. 5 days, hehe.

Haley8203 Woot! Congrats on the loss There is definitely a way to keep it going.
t0rn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:13 AM   #25  
Made of Starstuff

Hey guys! Had weigh-in this morning. I weighed -exactly- 300.0 lbs Ha ha ha!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #26  
Haley wants to run!

lostbutstilltrying-oops sorry AP is activity points in weight watchers. when you exercise you earn extra points to use or not. Excellent on your WI!!!

t0rn-Thanks

Lovely- Wow! So close!
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #27  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Welcome Haley!!! Today I am not feeling so hot but I bet I lost a couple of pounds from having an upset stomach all morning.

Happy 4th to you all.

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #28  

S/C/G: HW370/319/200

GeoI feel your pain! TOM is a PITA! I just started getting the DEPO shot last week again. I haven't used it in a few years, but I sure don't miss having a TOM thanks to it. I just hope it doesn't hinder any weight loss (though it hasn't in the past).

Lovely Congratulations!!!! It's awesome to stay OP as planned and for so long. That's wonderful. What is your diet plan that you follow?

Lynnie Humidity is terrible. Texas is horrid right now, not humidity so much, as we can't seem to get a drop of rain around here for the past few months. So dry that there won't be any fireworks around at all. I went out yesterday to go grocery shopping-- by 11am, the bank thermometer said "100".

Torn Hiya!! I'm a newbie in these parts as well. I was a long-term lurker for several years on 3fc. I'm so ready to be out of 300s-- I can't tell you how badly!

~Kerri~
KerriLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #29  
Divine

S/C/G: 375/290/175

Height: 5 foot 0 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcurtin View Post
GeoI feel your pain! TOM is a PITA! I just started getting the DEPO shot last week again. I haven't used it in a few years, but I sure don't miss having a TOM thanks to it. I just hope it doesn't hinder any weight loss (though it hasn't in the past).

Lovely Congratulations!!!! It's awesome to stay OP as planned and for so long. That's wonderful. What is your diet plan that you follow?

Lynnie Humidity is terrible. Texas is horrid right now, not humidity so much, as we can't seem to get a drop of rain around here for the past few months. So dry that there won't be any fireworks around at all. I went out yesterday to go grocery shopping-- by 11am, the bank thermometer said "100".

Torn Hiya!! I'm a newbie in these parts as well. I was a long-term lurker for several years on 3fc. I'm so ready to be out of 300s-- I can't tell you how badly!

~Kerri~
Well being that TOM is here I am freezing cold here in the AC when any other time I am comfortable. I have socks on my feet right now. I was supposed to get drunk tonight but can't because I am sick to my stomach..... Oh how I am going to miss eating potato salad today maybe???? lol

Lynn
lynnie923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #30  

Hello all! I just joined 3FC today, but I would LOVE to join in on this thread. I have to lose about 18 pounds before I make it out of the 300s, but I am SO ready to be in the 200s. I can't remember the last time I saw them.

I would love to walk this journey with all of you if you'll have me.

Last edited by scrappygal; 07-04-2011 at 04:48 PM.
scrappygal is offline   Reply With Quote