Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #166  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile

Hello my sweethearts,

My two positives for the day thus far. Even though no one else in my household was able to attend church this morning (work), I went alone and I am so glad I did. Church was awesome, they did The week of Passion and the choir was amazing, and the praise dancers, well let's just say they danced their hearts out for the Lord. At least 30 folks or more came down and gave their lives to the Lord. Secondly, I felt sooo good, some of my own family members did not recongize me, they had to take a second look. It made me feel so special. I am use to giving compliments, not recieving them. I felt good.

CJZ,
You are a very wise young lady, (notice I said young), you make many wise statements that will affect folks lives if they just take heed.

Devs,
I have a question for you? Is Shia your first name, if so, I can stop calling you Devsmama. Great job on the Pilates. Is that hard? Good for picking it back up.

Dgram,
I know your heart was full. Grandskids are such a blessing. Hubby, stayed home today with ours so I could go to church. They are just God's little bundles of love.

Releasing weight can really make a difference to just small things in life that mean so much to us. Don't you love it when they are sleeping and God whispers into their ears and they just smile. What a joy. I am so happy for you, and will be able to enjoy so much more with her. Keep going.

Rat,
I was typing as your post came up. You would make a really good one on one counselor at a behavorial shcool. You can give much love to those who are in special need (your kitty). I know she is really glad that she has you. How positive is that.

Too all my other little lovlies, I miss you and talk to you soon.

Love you guys,
Be back later,
Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 04-05-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #167  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

My name is Tashia-but all of the kids call me devyns mom..lol..I much prefer Shia
Old 04-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #168  
Sandy....

S/C/G: 270/207.8/155

Height: 5'5

My two positives:

Attending church and truly taking in every moment

Staying positive throughout the day about myself and others.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everybody

My positive for today is that I went to see my sister for the second day in a row and my twin nieces(2) and my nephew (4) were very happy to see Auntie Vicki 2 days in a row and I got lots of hugs and kisses. I usually can't see them a lot due to my absolutely CRAZY schedule and honestly guys & gals, I suffer for it. I just love them so much. Yesterday we went to a birthday at Chuck E Cheeses and Adam kept looking at my earrings and saying, "Auntie Vicki you look so pretty today and I really think your earrings are very nice." Nothing like the little ones to make a person feel like a million dollars.

My restaurant is going to be American food. Breakfast all day, lunch and dinner. I'm going to have some healthy choices available--like egg beaters and egg whites, lots of salads and hopefully some healthy meals. Most of the stuff is going to be homemade--not from a mix--but I've decided to go with Blounts chowder and soups. I went to a food show recently and their chowder was FANTASTIC. I started thinking about consistency in the chowder and since I'm going to have New England Clam Chowder on the menu every day that's very important. They are also a local company and I have to admit that that makes me feel good that I'll be helping out another local business. If anyone has any favorites they would like to share, let me know. I'm looking for ideas so...

Okay, have a great night everyone. Talk to you later.

Vicki
Old 04-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #170  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

Hi babies, I am back.

First things first. Welcome Sandy. I love to see new folks joining in with us. Your two positives, outstanding. I can imagne how you felt today, our service was wonderful and it really puts things into perspective. Glad you are here.

Shia, I like your name alot. Think I will use it from now on, if that's okay.

Okay ladies, here it is, I am stepping out on faith and posting this picture of me. You have no idea how hard this was for me but I am digging deep inside to find this courage to show all of you my face. I am in tears now doing this because I don't know what you guys dolls will think. I have always felt as long as no one can see me and only hear from me, then they could not judge me. I feel safe hiding behind this computer screen. I talk to lots of folks on the phone, setting appointments for me to meet them (I am a Marketing Rep. for Costco Wholesale) and they just fall in love with me on the phone, but I never know how they will react when they actually meet me face to face. My hair is actually much lighter then the pic shows (light brown). Well this is it , the moment of truth, I feel like I am about to dive off of a diving board, taking a huge leap. Well here goes, this is me.

Vicki, your restaurant sounds fantastic, and am so glad you had so much fun with nieces and nephew. Sounds like a great big positive to me.

Love to all,
Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 04-06-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 384/ /180

Height: 5'3

Ohhhhhh!!! I like this. I think that your idea to post something positive is an awesome idea! I have a few positive things to post if thats ok.

1. Yesterday, my Fiancee' started walking with me!! YAY!!!!!!

2. Today I finished my "Save the Dates" for my wedding in December and will mail them out tomorrow. I think mailing these out will really put a fire under my rear to lose weight for the wedding.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #172  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

Joy, welcome. I am happy you stumbled across us. The more the merry little darlin'.

That is just the best that he is walking with you, that not only gives you support, it also gives you good company. Congrats on your positives. Hope to see many more from you and Congrats on the wedding. You go girl. Hey there chickie, good job on your weight releasing also.

Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 04-05-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:31 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Cool

Aggie -- the first time I posted on this thread was less than 2 weeks ago, but in that time you have made me feel wanted and happy and important. The thing about you is that you’re authentic ... the real deal. A warm, caring, giving person who is accepting and supportive of others. I wonder sometimes if people in your life show they care enough for you.

I cannot imagine how hard it was to post your picture, but it is beautiful. It is YOU! And the leap of faith you took in posting it is mind-boggling. I know your on-line family is important to you, and revealing yourself further is one huge step in your journey. (I am definitely not there yet!) I actually wish it was bigger so we could see into your eyes, I know they would be shining with love. I think this forum is a place of safety and solace, and I want you to feel enveloped in that warmth and love.

You are a strong and lovely woman. I think posting the picture is more important for you than it is for us. You are really stepping out! I think you are really ready to break out in some new and exciting direction and I am happy for you. All the hugs in the world from me. CJ
Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 AM   #174  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post
Aggie -- the first time I posted on this thread was less than 2 weeks ago, but in that time you have made me feel wanted and happy and important. The thing about you is that you’re authentic ... the real deal. A warm, caring, giving person who is accepting and supportive of others. I wonder sometimes if people in your life show they care enough for you.

I cannot imagine how hard it was to post your picture, but it is beautiful. It is YOU! And the leap of faith you took in posting it is mind-boggling. I know your on-line family is important to you, and revealing yourself further is one huge step in your journey. (I am definitely not there yet!) I actually wish it was bigger so we could see into your eyes, I know they would be shining with love. I think this forum is a place of safety and solace, and I want you to feel enveloped in that warmth and love.

You are a strong and lovely woman. I think posting the picture is more important for you than it is for us. You are really stepping out! I think you are really ready to break out in some new and exciting direction and I am happy for you. All the hugs in the world from me. CJ

I could NOT have said it better. You are beautiful!!! So with that, I have decided to post my pic here too! Thanks Aggie, you are an inspiration!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #175  

Height: 5'7"

I have a big scale positive today!! I am at 215!! 91.6lbs loss!! ITs so exciting because I have yo-yo-ed for months within the same few lbs. It took an increase in calories and increase in exercise to break thru it!! Cant wait to see whats gonna happen in the next few weeks.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 357/see tracker/150

Aggie--no worries--we've all been there. Taking that leap is so hard ESPECIALLY when you're so nervous. I'm going to tell you something that will make you even more nervous...it's just the first step of many that you will finally find yourself taking now...yes you have opened that door to not letting your weight control your life anymore. Good for you. I don't know about anyone else but that sounds like a big positive to me.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Good morning, everyone!

Aggie and Shia - YAY! For putting up pictures of yourselves! They are both lovely pictures, but I understand the hesitation to put one up. I think I will be next. We took some pictures with friends Saturday evening so I will sift through those to see if I can find one. I like having a face to put to a name so thank you for having the courage to post your pics! Shia - I am known as "Andrew's mom" or "Hannah's mom"...lol!

CJ - What a beautiful thing you wrote - I agree completely! There's not much more I could add to that so I will just say "Ditto!"

Dolfin - Your restaurant sounds great! When is your opening date?

Dgram - congratulations on the 90 pound mark. You must be ecstatic! You go, girl!

Joy - Welcome and congrats on the upcoming wedding! Your doggy is adorable with that little tongue sticking out!

Sandy - Welcome!

Ok...here it is...the positive I said I would have today: I exercised. We have a machine similar to a Gazelle so I hopped on that after taking the kids to school this morning. My goal is to to a few minutes every day and up the minutes I do every week.

Have a great Monday gals (and guys!)
Old 04-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #178  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good Morning all,

You all are the FREAKIN" BEST. I could not ask for better friends, you have given me a peace about my self. I will not hide any longer. Not quite ready to make a debute at the swimming pool or gym just yet, But I will be going out more and not hiding by the solitude of my home. I proclaim today, this day, I will participate in extra corricular (spelled wrong I know) activities outside of the house. I guess this will be my POSITIVE for day and days to come.

CJZ,
All I can say in THANK YOU and THANK YOU again. When CJZ speaks, I listen. You made me feel like I am worth something and worth something to others. My dream is to be a blessing to others and help those in need. Well today, you have given to me, and it is so appreciated. I love you.

Shia,
Posting your picture was awesome and if posting mine gave you the boost and the inspiration you needed to do yours, then you have trully blessed me. You look great and I love you.

Dgram,
Here is a big WOOT WOOT from me to you on the enormous weight release. 9.6 lbs Hot Da*n!!! Doing it and doing it, and doing it well!!!

Dolphin,
Thanks babe. Even more nervous ugh! I guess you are so right, I will not let my weight control my life any longer, this journey is about to get serious, I am going to try all kinds of new things, and old things I have missed for so long as well. Thanks Dolphin.

Mainah,
All I can say is I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! I am so excited for you. Faces do go good with names, don't they. I will be getting to see all of my sister's. Woooooha!!!!

Well it has starting raining cats and dogs here. Did you ever wonder where that phrase came from, things that make you go ummmmm. Guess I will be walking inside today. Okay ladies, going to get my groove thing on. I 'll be back. But before I go, we all need a group hug

Hugs and kisses all around,
Ags
Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Hi Mom,

I am glad you posted your picture. See I told you, you were pretty and friends were gonna like you! Everyone loves you ma! I am glad you put it up.

love you

Edit: Oh yea my positive: My mom is getting healthy

Last edited by CakeBatter; 04-06-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #180  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Cakes,
You know you ROCK!! I could not ask for a better daughter. Hey guys and dolls, this is another one of my Positives, introducing my daughter DD#3, she goes by cakebatter and she just keeps on amazing me. She is the one in the pink, and the other is my DD#4, she's a sweetheart too. Love ya

Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 04-06-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Closed Thread