Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #16  
[link=http://www.3fatchic

S/C/G: 320/315/170

Height: 5"6

I started writing down what I ate today and how I feel about myself from day to day.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 PM   #17  

I started out being so stressed out this morning but as the day went on I made some phone calls and people returned calls to me and I started feeling a bit better and by this afternoon I was in a much better place.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:08 AM   #18  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
One question for you gothik, are we all invited? LOL Didn't doing that just pump you up and make you feel great? Hope you guys have BIG fun. I glad you are excited.

Aggie
hahah yes! you are all invited! at least then i know there will be a lot of 'dishes to pass' that will be good, healthy options
Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #19  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

I got back on plan today after being off of it for a week!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #20  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Praises to all of you,
Seegore, tracking is a wonderful thing and it makes you so aware. That was so OP, so positive. Way to go!!!

grabec, that is absolutely wonderful that you found that better place. You put your mind on something else, relieved that tention and POW, there is was a BETTER PLACE. Isn't inner peace great.

Alright ladies, you read it, we are all invited. Oh Yeah. LOL I know you will have big fun.

Maria Maria, I am so proud of you. You were one of my inspirations when I first started coming to this 3fc site and you STILL are. We are on the POSITIVE TRAIN. CHOO CHOO.

Yes ladies, I am nuts and I love it. I am going to do something this week that will nurture Me. Boy, I hope I spelled that right. LOL I don't know what just yet, but when I do it, you betta cha, I gonna tell you all about it. See you gals tomorrow for a new uplifting positive moment.

Hugs and Blessings to all,
Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 03-24-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: corrections
Old 03-24-2009, 07:23 AM   #21  

Height: 5'7"

My scales are up 2lbs....but im not letting it upset me. I have done everything right for 9 days straight...no cheating at all !! Today will be a perfect day also and the scales will start moving again someday!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

I have been eating breakfast every day for the past 2 weeks. I hope spreading the calories more throughout the day will help me in my weight loss goals.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:17 AM   #23  
rainy

The positive about me today is despite everything I have not yet binged.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Height: 5'2"

My positive is that I've been eating well even while taking care of my sick family: DD on crutches, DS with a terrible cold, and DH with some sort of tummy bug. I am exhausted so it would be really easy to grab some comfort food but I haven't done it!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

I have a couple positives.

First, I have a collarbone and shoulder bones..... as well as knee caps. I have not seen them in awhile.

Next, I did yard work (by choice) and I could bend over without having my belly cut off my air. I cannot wait to go fishing this year and sit in the boat and not have to get up when I need a lure b/c my air is being cut off. I am excited! I am NOT going back to that. I feel alive and willing to try new things!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #26  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Height: 5'8"

My positive thing is, I brought a bunch of my old, small clothes up from the basement after laundering them and started wearing them! And they fit better now than they did when I bought them because of GOING TO THE GYM!!! My waist is getting to be very, very small which makes everything else look really great in comparison.

This morning when I was on Metro, I looked around and everyone else had on a black winter coat and a sour expression. I had on my (relatively) tiny, really cute dark pink suede jacket and I know I had a happy expression on my face because of it ~ and also because I feel great, and healthy, and just happy.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:38 PM   #27  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Wink

OH my goodness,
So much postivieness in the house, I am loving this. My positive so far today is knowing all of you guys. Reading all of your posts this morning has made me so happy, I am almost in tears, tears of joy. I decided to today that I would move more, so starting out washing 3 loads of clothes and then walking my neighbor hood block. Usually I would stay in the house in front of my computer, not having to much energy, but today I am moving and I am so excited about this. Can I get a Woot Woot!!

Dgramie, I am so proud of you, yo choose not to be discouraged and to keep it moving on a positive note and yes that scale will move. You are on the right path and I am so happy and excited for you.

CJZEE, spreading out the calories over the day is a good choice, that way you won't ever get too hungry. Way to go girlie.

Rainy, despite everything, keep on doing what you're doing. You have a great attitude and that is just about everything.

Mainah, girl you are SUPER WOMAN, if you can do all of this, you can do anything. You are doing it and doing it and doing it well.

Ladyrider, you crack me up! Knee caps and all. It was great to meet them again, ugh. LOL You are outstanding, yard work and by choice, that is great. Bet that yard looks real good. So now are you having all of us over for a healthy cookout? LOL Alive and wanting to try new things. I am assuredly in on that. Way to go!!

DC, you really make me smile, that had to have been the best feeling, they fit better now than before, you are doing something right, sounds like everything. Bet you looked really cute in that pink suede and smiling, folks very wondering what you were on. Isn't Life Grand.

You ladies have no idea how much you are inspiring me. Keep up all the good Stuff. Gotta go and put another load in. Be back latter.

Aggie
Old 03-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #28  
Livin' La Vida Low Carb!

S/C/G: 350/ticker/200

Height: 5'6"

A few things:

Yesterday I won a corporate monthly award for my excellent work

I did a full 30 minute workout this morning! Yay me!

I tried on some pants that didnt fit me this time last year and THEY FIT!! And...I'm wearing a pair today!

And I lost 2lbs, which means I am on track for 2lb loss weekly - I've finally let go of the idea of losing 50lbs a week! LOL!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:54 PM   #29  

Yay Simona! Those were some great positive things you did yesterday. Congratz on the award too!

Today I had the final follow-up visit to the employee assistance counselor at work. She said I was a pleasure to work with and that it was great to see me calm and much happier than last Nov when I went to her about how to deal with a micromanaging boss. Soon after that visit, many bad things happened in my immediate family that had me hanging onto that poor counselor for dear life. I was MIA from the thread if folks remember. Today, I am back on track eating and have abandoned my quest to single-handedly rid the world of peanut M&Ms, have set up a safety net and a new long term counselor, work is stable and I am back on the bicycle. Family is still quirky, but better.

Hugs,
Ratkitten
Old 03-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #30  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday I played basketball for the first time in 10 years!

Today: I made someone laugh til he almost peed his pants!
Closed Thread