Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #31  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

I am so happy that I have the chance to keep checking in on everyone all day long. Guys you really keep me going. Not only have I washed the clothes, I have cleaned out my fridge, Thank you Lord, and this in turn is a big positive because it will really make my hubby happy. Now it is on to my walk.

Simona, congrats on the award!!! And congrats on those 30 min. workouts, and the pants.....Wooooooha! I have found that working on small goals is great because it gets to the larger ones before you know it. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. You go girl!! You deserve a WOOT WOOT!!

Rat, working on yourself, that could not be more positive and seeing a positive outcome. Girl, you are the bomb, in case you did not know. Back on track is such a good thing and I am so glad you gave up the M&M quest. You are on top of the world today, kiddo. Keep it up. Kudo's to you.

Devsmama,
This is the best, almost peed his pants!! LOL LOL You brought laughter to someone else, that's what it is all about, caring and sharing, even if it is pee. HeeHee You felt so pumped after playing b ball didn't you and it was fun wasn't it and you smiled. Ist time after 10 years! That's a big WOOT WOOT< maybe three WOOT.

We are riding that POSITIVE TRAIN....ALL ABOARD...CHOO CHOO

Be back later gators
I know, I know, I am so corny but gotta love me
Old 03-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/115

I went for a short walk after lunch today instead of sitting down and reading.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:06 PM   #33  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

I am sooo happy I found this thread!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #34  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

abielle,
What a great choice that was, the exercise made you feel like million. Happy you made a great choice.

Devsmama,
I am so happy that you are happy.

Aggie
Old 03-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #35  

Colorme, w00ts to you for laundry and doing the frig cleaning!! Anything alien lurking in that frig? When I clean out my frig, I'm afraid to even open some containers. Everything just goes kerplunk in da trash, container and all.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 03-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

I just came back from doing 30-minutes of strength training. I signed up with a personal trainer 2 1/2 weeks ago. It's expensive but it's helping me be more accountable. He's also having me record all my food to really seeing what I'm eating in a program called CalorieKing. (Does anyone use this or know anything about it?) I started doing that last Thursday.

I don't feel like moving, but I'm going to: 1) clean my living room and 2) go buy a ceiling fan that I need. (I've written it down, so I have to do it, right????)

I'm happy I found this thread too!

Last edited by CJZee; 03-24-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #37  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

today i REALLY wanted to take a nap because it is so dreary out.

i went for a walk instead. i pushed myself to go the furthest i have gone and up a HUGE hill. 55 minutes later... i was back home and wore out.. but feelin great!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #38  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Ratkity,
Yes, I found a few things that just had to go, things that I just could not believe were still in there. Hey, out of sight, out of mind. But hey, ya know.

CJZee,
That is exactly what it is all about accountability. So many times we put things in our face without even realizing just how much. Writing it down is a good thing. Glad you are going to move, movvement is always good. Yep, you wrote it down so yeah, you gotta do it. LOL

You go gothik,
Good decision on that walk and you get extra credit for that hill..Tired you were but yeah it made you feel so good.

I am so glad you ladies are loving this thread. You ladies are great. I'll be back a little later tonight for one more check in. You all are doing so great.

Aggie
Old 03-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #39  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

Aggie you are so uplifting.. I think your going to be my cyber mom..lol

I ate on plan again for the second day in a row! I made very healthy choices and was productive around the house.. did all the dishes, all the laundry and gave the dog a bath!..LOL
Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 AM   #40  

Height: 5'7"

I am a daily weigher...and i am happy to report the 2lbs that i gained yesterday are gone today plus another .2. I knew I hadnt done anything wrong!
I ate something last night I havent had in a long time.I had sugarfree jello for snack with a dollop of light coolwhip. It was really good and satifying.
Today I will carry up summer clothing and start working on my closet this evening. I cant wait to be able to start wearing them again...Im hoping most will still fit.If they are big I will buy an outfit a week till i get enough again. Ithink most are 18-20. Guess we will see tonight. I have only lost 14lbs since nov 1. so I am thinking they will still fit.

rat_ I love you and am so glad your back!!! I missed my daily chuckles you always bring me!! thanks!!!

hugs to everyone ...lets make this an awesome day!!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #41  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

You guys are awesome!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #42  

special hugs to you little debgram! Hearing from you brightened my day. Anytime I smile is a positive and you are responsible for a few of em!! *hugs*

Luv,
Rat
Old 03-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Rat - I'm with debi - LOVE YA! Always makes me smile not to mention the always supportive advise.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #44  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Wink You've touched Me

Good Morning Ladies,

This is the day that the Lord hath made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it. What a posititve that is to start out with. Wooooha.

So glad you ladies have gotten this party started for the day.

So far this morning all of you have are my positives, you all give me such great joy. I hope you know, we are all touching each others lives and that is exactly what I wanted to do, touch lives. A Great positive for me today, is that my husband called (he is a trucker) and said to me that he loved me, that he really loved me. He said that he knows that I had been feeling a little blue about my weight, but he just wanted to let me know that no matter what I look like, that he loves me for me. He said he did not marry my looks, that he married me for what was on my inside and that it was still as beautiful as the first day he met me. That alone will have me floating all day long. My positive is that he made me feel good about myself.

Maria-I love to be your cyber Mom, what in honor. You are so OP, 2 days in a row of eating right, you go girl Kudo's on all the positive in your life. Let's keep it up

dgramie- What can I say, this is awesome I am so very proud of you. That was such a great choice for your snack. One choice at a time. New clothers is always a plus. So many positives in one day. Great job you POSITIVE AWESOME LADYYou deserve a Woot Woot

Rat- well here is another positive for you today because you surely made me smile, actually laugh out loud about the fridge of mine. You crack me up. The power of a smile is a wonderful thing. Way to go, kiddo.

I will be back later to check in on you little lovelies

Aggie
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #45  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Wink

gggirls,
Your post came while I was typing. Welcomeand glad to meet you, the more the merry here. Stay awhile, I can't to get to know ya.

Aggie
Closed Thread