Old 01-17-2009, 01:04 AM   #31  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

oh my gosh I just re read the thing about breaking the deck! OMG! I tihnk I would die!

oh and the cot! that would be horrendous too- JR

I've been fortunate to have strong things so far but the second I hear something creak I get my butt off! however one time We got this cheap metal chair from walmart it was a rough Iron one and it had been wiggling for awhile and one of the screws was missing- but I was sitting on it during dinner and BAM! totally broke and collapsed right under me! thank god the only persons there was my husband! But also since I work in a preschool we have these little plastic little tikes chairs- they actually can hold me for the most part but one time I was on one the leg just started bending under..LOL yeah the chair was ruined..LOL... and one of my co workers saw it after I had sat on it- it was mortifying..
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

to make us all feel better.......

My skinny friend was sitting on my coffee table a few weeks ago & one of the legs snapped off. We were having a party & my house was full of our nearest & dearest. It was really, really loud & everyone looked.

It happens to skinny people too.......
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 304/294/145

Height: 5'6"

I am so feeling at home here!!!! I thought for a long time I was alone in so many of these things!!! But, now I dont... Thank you...

1) I cant wait to no longer snore
2) I cant wait to be able to fit in any chair. I will only go to this one theatre bcs the arms can be put up that way I can take up two chairs and it is okay...
3) I dont want to be afraid to walk across ice any more bcs I know if I fall I'm going to seriously hurt myself (which I did a couple of years ago - had to have knee surgery because of it)
4) I cant wait (like so many others here) to have sex in more than one or two positions and well to not have my big thighs get in the way...
5) I cant wait to be okay with people taking pictures of me... right now it feels like a slap in the face when I see them
6) Like someone else on here to be able to ride a rollercoaster or one of those kind of rides again. I was actually too big to do one of the water rides... too much weight... embarassing, especially after walking up all the stairs...
7) Feeling like I can get serious with guys... right now I just dont understand how anyone can love me...
8) Go out dancing... I love to dance. I used to do belly dancing... well, if I was to do it now... well, lets just say belly flapping is more like it...
9) To be able to do some of the excercises in the DVDS I have -- hello, cant cross my legs... and planks... FORGETABOUTIT!!!

But, I know that these are all temporary... Thanks for laughing with me...
Lorrie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #34  

Lorrie7

I can relate to everything, except the snoring (for some odd reason I don't snore)!

Even now, I am married, but I still wonder why my husband is with me! In my opinion he is a good looking man so I don't get why he would pick me! And even why he wants to have sex with me!

One that I was reminded of today:
Being able to stand up and not worry that my skirt is tucked into the fold between my butt and my leg! UGH - I hate that!
losingme2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:00 AM   #35  

Height: 5'7"

I'd just like to be able to wear a skirt & not have it seriously longer in the front!

Baby got back!
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #36  

AHAHA! I hear that one! I hate how my skirts are longer in the front! LOL
Old 01-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 345/282/200

Height: 5'8"

Here's mine...

1. I'll be glad when I can take a shower and my feet get wet.
2. Walk in someone's yard and not leave footprints like dinosaur tracks!
3. Get rid of these extra chins so it doesn't look like I am staring at you over a stack of pancakes.

and finally...

4. So I can bungee jump again without smacking my head on the ground!
flatiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #38  

I thought I was the only one with the skirt issue... whew!!! I just thought I had the world's biggest bubble butt!!! Even when I'm thin I have a bubble butt -- a much firmer one... but still looks like you can put a drink on it and it will stay... JLo aint got nothing on my booty

I'm also tired of having to buy new pants bcs my legs rub out the interior wall of the pants.. anyone have that problem? how embarassing... big holes on both legs...

Lorrie
Old 01-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 395/303/264

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrie7 View Post
I thought I was the only one with the skirt issue... whew!!! I just thought I had the world's biggest bubble butt!!! Even when I'm thin I have a bubble butt -- a much firmer one... but still looks like you can put a drink on it and it will stay... JLo aint got nothing on my booty

I'm also tired of having to buy new pants bcs my legs rub out the interior wall of the pants.. anyone have that problem? how embarassing... big holes on both legs...

Lorrie
Lol....my behind is huge. I haven worn skirts in years because the front of the skirt is almost a foot longer than in the back,lol. I also have the magic disappearing material phenomenon on all my pants.
Fungirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:06 AM   #40  

LOL!!! OH my gosh! the inside of the legs to my pants always get rubbed out! LOL that's hilarious! I'll be happy when my thighs don't touch! I have two pairs of jeans with holes in between the legs..

Oh my gosh one time I bought these fake leather pants and my thighs rubbed them so much the "pleather" was shedding itself off my pants and just shredding onto the ground..How mortifying!

and I hear ya abotu J lo she aint got nothing on me either! I will still have a huge butt even when I'm skinny! The girls on BET aint got nothing on me..LOL

Last edited by mariamherrera; 01-24-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:21 AM   #41  

Quote:
4. So I can bungee jump again without smacking my head on the ground!
o my gosh have you really bumped you head?

Last edited by mariamherrera; 01-24-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

ok here are mine...

**Being able to have the bows on my shoes ontop of the shoe instead of the side where they come untied lol

**Being able to eat food and not have it dribble down my large boobs.

**Bending over sideways in my chair and not ahve a leg break! This happened to me I was picking up a paper.

** NOT having to pull the shorts of my bathing suit out of my crotch everytime I get out of the pool LOL

** Take a pic with hubby where my head is not bigger then his.

** NOT have to explain to my friends again...why I can't fly..not because I am scared but because it is embarrasing!

** Do things myself..like unplus my sewing machine from the wall becuase I can't get on the floor

** Not feel like I have to PEE all the time!

Last edited by azcyn; 01-25-2009 at 01:11 PM.
azcyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcyn View Post
ok here are mine...

**Being able to have the bows on my shoes ontop of the shoe instead of the side where they come untied lol

**Being able to eat food and not have it dribble down my large boobs.

** Not feel like I have to PEE all the time!

I fully understand that shoes thing... and the boob/food dribble... and the peeing thing... crazy... and lately I've been peeing like Seabiscuit... I'm happy though bcs I have been bloated forever. Anyone else feel that over bloated feeling. Dont worry dont want to do the Alli bcs I have had that "mistake" happen LOL
Old 01-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #44  

ugh I constantly feel like I have to pee all the time! and this is the only place I'd ever admit it but some times If I have a sneezing fit or get to laughing uncontrollably well... you know... just a tiny bit...LOL

and I too tie my shoes off to the side..LOL
Old 01-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

totally with ya on the peeing stuff...that is why I wear pantyliners!!!! Not fun..but saves the day.
azcyn is offline   Reply With Quote