Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #16  
Chained, Chainge, Change

S/C/G: 379.5/314/185

Height: 5'8"

Thanks everyone for the water advice, I am going to ask my husband to remind me about drinking since he drinks water all day long. That might help.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #17  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

That sucks about the job! That would make for VERY long days.

Day 10 of completely on plan for me Yay! I went out tonight and bought a box of those 100 calorie smart pop. I'm eating one now and it's okay. I'm NOT scarfing it. It's... okay. I dunno. I'm not feeling the junk love right now. That's a good thing right?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:10 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Good morning Peeps - WI was up one pound this morning.

Annie - sorry it didn't work out for you - doesn't sound like somewhere you need to be anyway if it starts out with this. When does school start?

Move your bodies, drink your water and SMILE.

Hugs to all,
Carol
Old 10-07-2008, 10:45 AM   #19  

Height: 5'7"

Well after not having rain in a really long time here we are getting rain. I have sinus pressure so bad i could scream!! Already started my sinus spray and some meds. WHy is it everytime I get time off from work I end up sick??? Still going to clean my living and dinning room today. Im putting mini blinds in the tub to soak...how do they get so dirty??
Hugs to all
Old 10-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #20  
742,000 calories burned

S/C/G: 592/380/175

He had to get up at 4am to catch a plane to Ottawa, and I went back to sleep, and then overslept and missed my pool time. I'm going to try to go on Friday instead. That's a bummer. Now I have no excuse to not do homework. It's getting cold here, so we may even have snow on Thursday. Last Thursday we set a new high for that day.

My human trafficking committee meeting is tomorrow, and I'm excited about getting to go. I missed the last one because of a book signing. The new thing with the book is that it is going to a second printing, as soon as I approve any changes, and it seems to be selling in large lots to book clubs. Little old ladies sitting around discussing it I guess. Sold almost 500 this month from what I'm told. It's gone into twilight zone now. It's goofy. I wonder how long it is going to take me to process it all.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 360/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineM View Post
The new thing with the book is that it is going to a second printing, as soon as I approve any changes, and it seems to be selling in large lots to book clubs. Little old ladies sitting around discussing it I guess.
Little old ladies?! LOL I wouldn't bet on it. I live in San Francisco and there are book clubs here with ALL SORTS of people, from early twenties on. You may want to review those demographics to see who your audience really is. :-)

What is your book about?

Last edited by NuevaVida; 10-07-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Bigmomma: I unwrap the Dvds when they come in from the customer and inspect them for damages and clean them if they need it. It is a fun job.

Angie: I hope you have a great time on your vacation.

Debi: Good for you doing all the clothes. I hope your Grand daughter comes so you can visit her.

CF: It is a good thing not to want the junk.

Carol: sorry you are up. Maybe water issues. My testing is on November 14th but I have already started my studying. I am reading a bit each day and studying each day too.

Catherine: How exciting about your book. I hope you can get to the pool on Friday.

It felt great to be back at Netflix. The boss told me she is really happy with my work and as soon as there are anymore hours to give she will give them to me first. She said I am doing really well and making the 650+ quota per hour each day. I'm glad because I play lots of games with myself to compete eith others. lol.

TOM is getting so close and I have been wanting to eat everything in sight which is making me ill. UGH! I hate cravings. I am hoping to do some fasting the rest of today and tomorrow to clean out my system.

I just read in the paper that we are supposed to have ...SNOW on Thursday here. BOO HOO. They are also saying snow on halloween!! I had a feeling it would be an early winter.

Well that is about it for now.
Blessings,
Annie
Old 10-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 349.8/229/165

WI today, up a pound, very sad
Can't figure out what the problem is???
Old 10-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Annie, that's too bad about the job. I'm surprised they didn't mention that when they interviewed you. Maybe that's why they didn't, those hours suck!! Glad you got back in with Netflix though.
We haven't heard anything about snow yet here, but it sure is going to get cold!!! I'm glad Jim got under the house and got the heater tubes hooked up properly. We froze in the bathroom last year!!!

Debi, Have fun cleaning the house! That's alot of clothes you've bagged up. Someone's going to be very lucky!

cfmama, great on the 10 days of OP!!!

Carol, sorry about the 1lb up. I wonder if it's from all the exercise you've been doing. Didn't that happen to you last time you started doing alot of exercise?

Catherine, that is so amazing about your book!! Who woulda thunk it? I'm very proud of you, and you should be too. My son is in the process of finding a publisher right now. He's got one in California that is interested in it. He's been working on it for over 5 years and finally got it done. I'm so excited for him. It's really a great story he's written and he'll have sequels to go with it.

bigmomma, it just comes with the territory. You'll see a lose next week, just hang in there.

We had to go buy a new monitor today for the computer. The electricity went out last night due to the winds and once it went off, the monitor didn't want to come back on. So we got a nice 19" flatscreen. It looks so small compared to our big old monitor we had, but the screen is 2" bigger than the old one so that part looks huge!!
I'm really trying to stick to being OP. I've gained 3 lbs and don't want to go up anymore. I think it was a shock to me how easily it is for me to gain weight so quickly. No more messing around for me. I'm getting up each morning and doing exercise before I even have breakfast. I know it's the only way I'll do it.
Well, gotta go make dinner before Jim has to go to work.
toodles
Debbie
Old 10-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #25  
Chained, Chainge, Change

Catherine, I am also interested in finding out about your book.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #26  

I didnt get my cleaning done today...sinus pressure just kept getting worse. I spent the day on the couch..between that and tom am wiped out!!I think its allergy related due to the fact I get sick every year when they cut corn here. I got my vaporiser out today and i have never gotten it out this early but i know it really does help me!!
Eating has been bad for 2 days now..cant continue this..
annie _ im with you on time to rid my body of this yucky food. I just totaled my calories and i still within my range for today but I ate way to many carbs.
debbie_ how are you? how are the beads going?
catherine_ sorry you overslept but you must have needed the extra sleep.
carol_ hi and hugs
bigmomma_ hang in there...it will average out as long as you stay op.
cfmama- way to go on being on plan for so many days!!
toni- how are you doing with the water?? Im low today on water...water and sinus issues dont mix well for me.
mimi- hi how are you??
well thats it for me tonight..off to bed i go with the vicks..
Old 10-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Debi, that's terrible that you're suffering from you allergies now. I sure hope they clear up for you really soon. Glad to hear that your within your calories for the day though. Just hang in there. The housework will be there tomorrow or the next day just waiting for you! The beads are going well. I just got done making an elf and another garden fairy that I'll be putting on tomorrow.
Take care!

This is day 2 of being totally OP for me plus exercise.
Debbie

Last edited by Debbie54; 10-07-2008 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Had a horrible, lack of sleep, day yesterday. My apartment's fire alarm kept beeping; started at 3am and didn't stop until the landlord fixed it around 8am. I didn't get my exercise in as I was too tired, ate the worst foods I could eat lol, but I'm hormonal due to the approaching TOM so there ya go.

I did get on the scale this morning and looks like I've lost more weight and today I'm totally going to do my cardio workout. WOO!

This thread reminds me to get more water lol.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #29  

sinus pressure seems better today...thank GOD!!
I am going to have breakfast and then get moving...we should find out today when our granddaughter will be born. I am on pins and needles and will use that as motivation to get my house finished up!!
scales were still up a pound but im sure its all the crud in my head...LOL yesterday it felt like an elephant was sitting on my face!!
lets see how much water we can get in today ladies..I know i slacked yesterday..
hugs
Old 10-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #30  
Chained, Chainge, Change

dgramie, glad to hear the elephant has relocated!
Closed Thread