Old 04-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #91  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Teacher - You are soooo close to being done with the class! Do you feel anxiety about being done? Or relief? Glad you are having a nice day there... must be a welcomed change after the past couple

Last night I took a break from workouts as I didn't get home from running errands until late. I did take the fur boys out for a good walk though, then took the original fur boy out for a short run That was the extent of the exercise though - I was beat
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:34 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

Teacher - so close to being done with your class! Yay!! Glad you got out for a nice walk with the doggies.

ItsMy - a quick run is better than no run. Off days are important too! i hope your doctor or nutritionist can figure out why your body refuses to let you drop on the scale. Are you on prednisone (or other steroid) for your joints? I've been on it in the past for my asthma and it was impossible to lose weight, I recall.

Still hanging onto my new low of 129.6 and even flirted with 129.4 this morning, but it bounced back up to 129.6, so that's what I recorded for today. Maybe I'll see something lower tomorrow.

Kay and Jen - thinking of you both. Check in when you get a chance.
dogdaysofdiets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Hi everyone!

star- The only anxiety I have about being done with class is it brings more focus to starting a family. Right now school distracts me from worrying about that part of life.

dogdays- I have asthma too. It used to really slow me down but now it with medication no problems most of the time. I would say 2-3 times a year I might have problems.

kay & jen & sushi- hi

I subbed all day and had my test tonight. It was harder than the first 2 but we'll see how it goes. Subbing again tomorrow but just in the morning.
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:42 AM   #94  

Teacher - sorry your test was harder than expected. Hope you did well!

Drum roll...128.7 this morning. Hoping I get to enjoy a whoosh the rest of the week, but that's probably wishful thinking, LOL!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:41 AM   #95  
~Star~

Teacher - Straight from subbing to testing... busy day!!! I hate when a test is harder than you anticipate...but am sure you rocked it anyway

Dogdays - Holy awesome number on the scale!!! I am so happy for you!!! I will keep fingers crossed for a whoosh for ya

I did a double workout last night. DS, DD16 and I did Bootcamp Abs, then DS and I went right into Tae Bo Cardio after a very short water break. I am not as sore today, but am stiff from the arthritis - will be sure to do plenty of stretching Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Jen - Where are ya? Hoping you are ok

Sushi - Hi

Kay - Hi haven't heard from you either - hope things are good
Old 04-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 212/194/136

Height: 5' 6"

199 today !
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #97  

Sushi - CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to ONEderland!! I'm so thrilled for you. You must be walking on clouds! Great job!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #98  
~Star~

Dogdays - I totally missed this before (good thing I reread later) but no, not on prednisone anymore. I only go on temporarily and have not been on in a couple months. I find it impossible to lose on it also, and I fantacize about food on it too But that's not the issue now.

Sushi - Congrats!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! I am so happy for you! Welcome on in to Onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #99  

dogdays- Yeah, congrats!!!!

sushi- wonderful.... congrats!!!! I hope to follow in your footsteps!

star, jen, & kay- hi ladies!!!

I subbed this morning. I dropped my iphone on the way to work and broke it So I have a crappy loaner phone. I swear I feel so out of sorts without my phone. I should get my replacement phone in a few days.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 235/203/160

Height: 5'7"

Joining you ladies approaching onederland

I just turned 30 in January and have 3 kids (almost 6yo boy, 3yo girl, almost 1yo girl) and still have 17 pounds from the last one plus a few each from the others. After that I'll work on those extra 25 I had before the kids came along.

I was doing WW but got tired of counting points so just switched to SBD. I have PCOS and lose easiest when I cut carbs but I don't do that before my baby is one since I breastfeed. But since I do extended BF and we want more kids I can't wait until they are entirely done because by then I'll probably be pregnant again. lol.

Anyway... hoping to be in the ONEs by summer! Down 3.5 since starting SBD on Monday Last time I did it (right before I got pregnant with my youngest) I lost 7lb the first wk and 4 the 2nd. Hoping for similar results this time.

-Taryn
tar118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #101  

Hi Taryn!!! Welcome, sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

Hi everyone!!!!

I spent the day running errands. I sub tomorrow so trying to get a start on some homework. I did the elip and walked the dogs. How's everyone's day?
Old 04-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #102  

Teacher - sorry about your phone. I'd be lost without mine too. I hope you get a new one soon!

ItsMy - LOL, I used to fantasize about food on prednisone too. Horrible stuff!

Taryn - WELCOME!! So glad you popped in to join us! I'm a PCOS sufferer too and have found low carb the key to my weight loss success. Good luck to you!!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 212/194/136

Height: 5' 6"

Thank you ladies. I am very pleased to announce that I weighed in at 196 this morning. So nice to put a little distance between the tick marks on the scale since entering onederland !
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #104  

Sushi - you crash landed your way into ONEderland this week!! 196 is an awesome whoosh!!! Great job!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #105  
~Star~

Taryn - Great to have you!

Sushi - You are doing amazing!!!

Dogdays - Prednisone is evil when trying to watch what you eat, I would try to eat lettuce, but the medicine didn't like that, it wanted gooey stuff, Fortunate to be able to not take too often - I usually just fight through flares now

Teacher - You have been so busy Hope you are remembering to breathe in between?

Tonight got home from work and had appointment with nutritionist. After that, DS and I did C25K I love that he has joined me in the fitness end (when he has the gumption, )