Pets: none.

Hobbies/Interests: Travel, photography, reading
Height: 5'4

Eye/Hair Color: Blue -grey eyes, red hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Nov 2008

Starting Weight: 175

Present Weight: 161

Goal Weight: 140 to start

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I am disabled , so it is hard to do some exersices.
Following any specific plan: WW
What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'. driven. My life is pretty crazy , but this is the one thing I can control.
Anything else you would like to share with us: I love to travel. Ive been to 28 different countries and 5 conitnents so far.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #1142  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

First name (if you want to tell): Brittany

Geographical location: Buffalo

Marital Status: married to Mike. Just over 1 year. (Aug. 07)

Children/Ages: none...and don't want any

Occupation: husband's secretary ( I work with him and I spend his check)

Pets: borrowed hubbie's parent's cat for a few weeks.. we had a mouse problem. Problem gone and I learned that I am not a cat person. Would like a dog, but that comes when we get a house

Hobbies/Interests: cooking good food. playing on interweb, games, hanging out with friends. driving.

Height: 5'3"

Eye/Hair Color: green, blue and sometimes gray/ naturally red

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: hmmm.. I started at 190 in 2006. I'm at 158 in 2008.
Starting Weight: 190

Present Weight: 158

Goal Weight: 135-145 basically 140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I like my candies. Especially around the holiday season. Its allll sooo good!!! I don't enjoy exercising. And we are always on the go. We drive for a living. So I have to pack healthy lunches, or we get fast food I also suffer from arthritis in my hips bad. Somedays, I just can't do anything. I get depressed at times because of it. I'm 21 and can't clothe myself sometimes

Following any specific plan: yes, MINE! Small portions, about 300 cal/meal, tons of dairy, beans, veggies and fruit. Some fish, minimal meat.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:I'm determined to lose it. I am at a point where weight loss is more important than eating candy!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I believe in making my weightloss journey fun and enjoyable. I try not to stress out too much when I don't lose as quickly as I want or I gain a pound. I eat what I enjoy eating. If I don't like it, I'm not going to stick to it.

Last edited by tdiprincess; 12-14-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #1143  

Height: 5'10"

First name (if you want to tell): lauren

Geographical location: washington dc area, USA

Marital Status: single

Children/Ages: 0

Pets: 0

Hobbies/Interests: soccer, football (LOVE THE REDSKINS), cooking, shopping, traveling

Height: 5'10"

Eye/Hair Color: blue/green eyes, brown hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: i've been trying to lose weight for years..

Starting Weight: back when i first started? 230. now? 250.

Present Weight: 250

Goal Weight: 195..really just anything under 200

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: amount of alcohol i consume, ease of fast food/restaurants

Following any specific plan: just eating healthy, cutting down on the drinking, being more active

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: i'm about to start my career, which will require me to be fit..fitness will mean the difference between life and death in some situations

Anything else you would like to share with us: i'm a silly goose!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:05 AM   #1144  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 300(+).not sure. 160

Height: 5'4"

First name (if you want to tell): Jacqueline- Rose (Jackie or Rosie if you prefer :] )

Geographical location: Escondido, CA

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None

Pets: 3 wonderful kitties

Hobbies/Interests: Traveling & Dancing

Height: 5'4 or 5'5

Eye/Hair Color: Eye-- Brown, Hair-- Drk Brwn

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: December 15, 2008

Starting Weight: 320?? (havent been on a scale since it was 300)

Present Weight: 320

Goal Weight: 200 to begin with.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Kickin my butt to do what I know is right. LOL

Following any specific plan: My own, which is; Portion control, Exercise at least 30 mins, 5 times a week.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have only tried for a few weeks here and there, off and on again, and I gained weight since i moved to vegas, and I dont want that weight anymore.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Im black, hawaiian, chinese. I love tahitian dancing. And I only dance when no one is around. LOL.
Closed Thread