Old 09-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #181  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Rie: Okay, for some reason none of my pics are showing up anymore Not even on my goal post from before.

While I try to figure it out here's another way: if you click on my blog right under my username I added a post with face before and after pics. I have no idea why I can't add them on this actual website.
or here is the link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs...e-pics-update/

lemme know if it works!
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:55 AM   #182  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisskiss View Post
Rie: Okay, for some reason none of my pics are showing up anymore Not even on my goal post from before.

While I try to figure it out here's another way: if you click on my blog right under my username I added a post with face before and after pics. I have no idea why I can't add them on this actual website.
or here is the link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs...e-pics-update/

lemme know if it works!
WOW! Your face looks so different! You have one killer jaw line now! You're such a beautiful girl , well done you've come so far!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:04 AM   #183  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

I saw those pics and they were uhh amazing!!!!!! I feel like the screaming lady from 'so you think you can dance' you have done amazing!!!!!!!
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #184  

S/C/G: 172/165/132

Height: 5'8"

Kisskiss - Those face pics are incredible! Aside from that killer jaw line you also have the biggest eyes! In a good way, you know. ;-) Really well done!

I was on a long weekend trip to Edinburgh last week, eating loads of junk food and drinking.. So I've gained a little weight. :-(
And now my boyfriend is away for a few days which means I'll be having more ready meals since he's the one who usually cooks. Ah well. The weather is good so I'll just finish my work and go for a quick run then! Better try to make to best of it. ;-)
runthecontinent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #185  
Newb!

Kiss Kiss, you are stunning! Good job

I am having trouble sticking with healthy eating... I work in a bakery :S I keep tasting the new products (which is technically part of my job).
Ms A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 238/203/140

Height: 5'4

Ms A: Oh my god, a bakery? Where it's your job to taste every thing? I can't decide if that's the best job ever or the worst fdlkjs Either way, you're doing amazing to have lost any weight this challenge while working there.

kisskiss: Oh woow, you look great! The difference between the before and after pics are amazing.

Riestrella: Heeey, nice!@ you being a fellow runner 5. You'll love the later missions omg. And yeah, your supplies will vanish even more quickly the further along in the game you get LOL. Last night, I had to use all of the materials I'd picked up on my run, 60 of them, just to upgrade my armory one time.

Was another all homework week for me, but I'm down another 2 lbs! Which puts me halfway to my goal for this challenge

I also forced in an extra 3 mile run on the 18th, mainly because I couldn't pass up that full moon, and then did 8 miles last night. Not even feeling sore in the slightest today
versace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #187  

versace & Riestrella - I love Zombies, run! I had to wait months to get to season II because the new app wasn't compatible with my phone. Samsung wouldn't let it upgrade to Android 4. But I went on my first season 2 zombie run today! Am so happy to be back in the game. Truly the best app ever! How far along are you in the story?

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, weightloss is not going great for me at the moment BUT I did get a new job starting next week.. It's a replacement job at the college where I worked before. Right now I only have a contract for one month, but I've been told they'll likely be able to keep me on for the rest of the semester or even until the end of the academic year! Fingers crossed.. I don't like the insecurity but at least it's a job, and a good one at that! It's very difficult for young teachers to find a steady job in Flanders. I wonder if it's like that in other countries too. Any other teachers here?

So my boyfriend is away, which means no one to cook for me. As a result, I have had:

- no breakfast
- three small sandwiches for lunch (yummy wholegrain bread, so not too bad)
- two (2!) chocolate bars
- one microwave ready meal with mashed potatoes, carrots and a pork burger - worth 578 kcal
- one small pudding

Really should not have had all those sweets. I even bought some frozen fruit to make a smoothie but was too lazy.

My run didn't go well either today as I had to run back home because my earphones weren't working properly and by the time I'd replaced them I had lost motivation.

Must do better tomorrow! Only problem is, on Wednesday evenings I teach a couple of Spanish nurses who have the great and terrible habit of bringing cake to the lesson! Sweet girls ruining my already unsuccessful diet!
Old 09-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #188  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Riestrella:
thank you so much Riestrella sometimes I don't think I've lost a lot from the face, but I see it in those side by sides

cheeriloos:
haha thank you

runthecontinent:
Thank you so much, everyone on here is making my confidence go up lol.
Glad you had a good weekend trip, I'm sure you'll work off those extra calories with your runs!

Ms. A:
Thank you! I used to work at Mrs. Field's Cookies in high school/college. I attribute their cookies and brownies and mall food during break to a lot of my weight gain Now I work in a school office, and I have to say no to all the brownies and cookies my boss makes. I'm better at it than I was when I was younger.

Versace:
Thank you too! Woot woot on being down 2 more pounds 8 miles and no soreness? I can't wait til I can do that! I'm going to run my first 5k on Saturday (haha nothing compared to you), but I'm super excited about it. Excited but nervous.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #189  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

Kisskiss- Wow, you look awesome! Good luck at your 5k! I had fun at mine, and am doing another in December. I will do my school's 10k in March, which I'm a bit nervous about but I think I will be able to train for it in time!

Rie- Zombies, Run sounds awesome! I use Runtastic and Zen Labs' C25K Trainer, both work really well but not as exciting as yours, lol.

----
Ran/walked 2.55 miles today and beat my previous time by 4 minutes! I did two blocks of 10-minute runs which were totally tough but I got it done. I also biked 9.11 miles today, and now I'm ready to sit down and relax for awhile, lol. I'm expecting a pretty big loss tomorrow, so hopefully I will get it! I'm at 204.2 now... soooo close to Onederland! Exactly 5.2 lbs away.
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #190  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/154

Height: 5'6''

runthecontinent - what do you teach? I'm moving to Flanders (but the French one) and I'm a teacher. I'm scared of not finding a job there! :x

I teach languages and, in Brazil, we're always in desperate need of them. Especially English teachers! Almost no one knows English in here, there's a huge demand of English courses, and no one wants to teach, as most people who actually know English are working in multinational enterprises or are out of the country. So pretty much anyone who has a reasonable level of English (B2+) can teach. To teach in language schools, there's no need to have a license, or even a certificate. They test you for your level and voilą. In regular schools, you need a license, but depending on the school they don't even test you for your level. Which makes us have pretty crappy English teachers at regular schools, which again rises the demand of English schools. ><

And don't let yourself be beaten by the fact your boyfriend is away! I think cooking is extremely important in order to eat well and lose weight, so try to do it, even if if something simple/fast to cook. Pasta with chopped tomatoes and basil is delicious... and a whole plate doesn't account for even 200 calories!

-----------------------------

I'm so happy! This morning I've hit the mark of 80 kg (176.5 lbs) which is an all-time low. I have never seen such weight in my adult life! I don't even know how to react, it's hard to believe. Can't wait to hit the 70's!
anity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #191  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post

dehtripper - Do you want back in?
If no one minds, I'd gladly re-join. I'm back on track and rarin' to go!!
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #192  

anity - I'm trained to be an English teacher but am teaching mainly Dutch and some French at the moment.
I have heard that it should be easy to find a teaching job in South America, though I'm not quite ready to move all the way there at the moment. Maybe if I didn't have a boyfriend.. I'm currently looking into applying for a scholarship for study in the US, and we're having huge rows over it. How funny that you're moving to my side of the globe though! How come?

Congrats on making it to 80 kg!
Old 09-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #193  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Heyo everyone! So I started my weight lifting the other day, it was pretty relaxing! I think I need a set of dumbbells that are heavier though...not sure where to buy them here in Japan though. They tend to just go straight to the barbell hand weights 2kg +...not cool, Japan! Yesterday I didn't go running because it was raining and I don't actually have anything to wear. I used to go out in over sized t-shirts but I don't know where they've gone...I'll have to look for them! I'll try and get out today though.

In other news - I've entered a 10K! But the thing is...it's during my holiday back home in England!! I know, I'm mental! It's on the 29th December, so even if I do pork out on food I'll have to get back on the horse to be 10K ready! I'm entering it with my Mum, who's struggled with her weight for like...20 years. I really want to see her be happy with herself so hopefully she'll train for it. The thing is, the woman is a running machine, she's run marathons and countless 10Ks so this is a walk in the park for her. I just hope she trains for it and sees some results! It'd be nice to do a race with her too, not sure if we'd be running together or just doing the race at the same time - either way, I'm looking forward to it!

---

runthec - Why don't you try cooking? There are some super simple recipes that you can try! I've only just started Season 1, my next mission is like mission 4 I think? The lost child one. I'm a teacher in Japan, I noticed you said you don't want to leave the States but yeah...I had no experience teaching, I wasn't even qualified, but I'm a teacher here. It's a bit surreal!

Ms A - Maybe try calorie counting the best you can? I'm not sure how to advise you on the taste testing, maybe there are some chefs out there on the internet who could give you some advice!

versace - Yeah, in season 1 you only pick up 1 material per mission so it really limits what you can do!! But season 2 I'm sure you can more per mission? Either way, it's a great motivational tool! Well done on the 2 lbs down and all the miles you're running! You're a beast!

namaste - Well done on beating all your records! Keep it up and you'll be in onederland no problem!! I bet that'll be an awesome milestone!!

anity - Woohoo! Keep it up!!

dehtripper - Well the rules are on the first page, you can come back in if you want! I'll put you back in the game. Be sure to enter your weights asap.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #194  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

ok time for a reality check for me!!! I do have time to make food and eat healthy and I dont need to have midnight snacks after class. I weighed in this morning at 236!!! Thats more than what I started the challenge with. I am very disappointed in myself. Today I have planned out my food and hopefully I will go for a 20min walk in the afternoon.

Congrats to all on your losses!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #195  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

Weighed in at 201.6 after my run. So stinkin' close! Maybe tomorrow? lol
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote