Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #181  
I WILL get there...again

S/C/G: 167/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Scarlett - That is awesome! As someone who struggles to get that scale to actually move, I'm a little jealous :-)

Riestrella - if I didn't say it before, thanks SO much for setting this up and doing all of the work with the spreadsheet...it is greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for letting some of us non-20-somethings crash your party!

Thanks to everyone for the positive encouragement on the measurements. It is sometimes so frustrating to not see scale movement that I can't see the forest for the trees as they say. It helps to have the support and stay motivated by the successes of others as well.

Last edited by bunnabear; 01-06-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #182  
Jez

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgemmell View Post
Hi Guys,

Looks like the Pounds to go column is mis-calculating the number of pounds that we have left to lose. It's increasing instead of decreasing because the formula is adding instead of subracting.

Just a heads up!
Hahhaa if its screwed up, Riestrella, I PROMISE I DIDNT TOUCH THAT PART!

Last edited by Jez; 01-06-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi All,

I'm not usually much for challenges, but I figured I need to step it up to get to goal this year. I've been on and off with the weight loss. I could really use this accountability. I don't know if I'll be bikini ready, but I plan to look good in whatever I'm wearing this summer. I'm doing the 17 day diet.

In 2012 I have:
- moved to a new apartment I really like
- bought a brand new car
- got a promotion at work
- gone to Jamaica
- graduated from my job's leadership program
- pace coached a group of beginning women runners

In 2013 I will:
- get to my healthy weight, and stay there
- travel more
- make some decisions about my career (considering a change)
- date more
- be more social
- work out more consistently
- blog more
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauracore View Post
park how long did your wheat flu last?
About two weeks. I also eliminated all dairy and legumes at the same time so that might be why it lasted longer for me. But once the detox period is over you'll feel wonderful!

Hope you feel better soon!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'9"

Agghh gained two lbs this week!! Curse you chocolate santa!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

My sister hogged the bathroom this morning so I haven't weighed yet. I will in the morning and update tomorrow. It will show a gain but like I was thinking before, last weeks super drop was product of binge drinking and a terrible hangover. :/

Back on track with my food tracking and working out now that the last of the winter holidays are over.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #187  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I will be weighing in on Friday. Last week was a crazy one, ended up having to go out of town last minute to take care of family business but we made it back safe and I am back OP today!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 175/143/130

Parktrot Thanks so much! So far I'm feeling better--the body aches are gone. But my energy is off. I'll be very energized then VERY tired. Ah well. I'm hoping another week of relaxing helps!

Buckkee Hang in there! You'll get there!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #189  

So I just have to share this just because it's so crazy to me how my lifestyle change is really, well, changing things for me. In a good way, of course. For example, during my winter break I made healthy choices and only gained 2 lbs which I'm guessing is mostly water weight. I made the decision that I wouldn't be 100% OP due to the situation, but I didn't feel the need to pig out. On second thought, I did want to pig out but I was able to put that thought out and move on. Another thing I did is that I exercised 3 times this past week.

I know for some this may be trivial but for me is shows that my hard work is really paying off.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM   #190  

Hmm my lbs lost/lbs to go columns did not change. Did I not enter my weigh in today correctly? O.o
Old 01-08-2013, 05:34 AM   #191  
HW:232/SW:165

S/C/G: 215/211/165

Height: 5'6

Hope it's not too late to join but this challenge would be great to keep me on track for my goal weight- hopefully I can hit it by the end of this!

Haven't weighed in for nearly a week so I'm going to put in my last known weight (it shouldn't be more as i've been on track consistently)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #192  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTrot View Post
Hmm my lbs lost/lbs to go columns did not change. Did I not enter my weigh in today correctly? O.o
You have to wait for me to do it manually.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:10 AM   #193  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

While I appreciate people wanting to make the spreadsheet better, PLEASE inform me of any big changes you're going to be making!! I'm no Excel expert so I cannot replicate what you do unless you explain to me what you're doing and why you're doing it. I don't mind people helping with editing formulas to reflect a recent weigh-in, but it's when the entire format of a column has been changed without consulting me that bugs me!

And please don't enter your "lbs lost" value as just a number! Leave it as a formula or it messes up the % weight loss column.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #194  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
You have to wait for me to do it manually.
Oh - well thank you! Sorry about that, for some reason I thought it happened automatically within the document. Unfortunately several years into my college career I am still a little slow with technology . To the degree that whenever I pull the spreadsheet up on my tablet, I take a deep breath and am terrified to touch the screen because I'm always worried I'll accidentally click the wrong thing and cause the spreadsheet to explode.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #195  
1500 Max!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/119

Height: 5'6"

Looking at the spreadsheet, I am very impressed by people's efforts! If every week went like the last one then we will all be super hot by June!
Closed Thread