Old 01-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #91  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm so happy he lost all his weight...and finally got a hair cut.

I'm glad his mom was much more supportive than the previews showed. And it's great she lost weight as well. I think that's awesome!
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #92  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Aw, Dom was adorable. I loved Saran too, which surprised me, because she was sooo peppy. Normally I want to punch people like that. But she seemed so sweet and genuine. I was glad his mom got on board and also lost weight herself!

I have to admit it cracked me up when his mom was laughing about him throwing up, because I expected her to feel bad for him.

Last edited by just keep swimming; 01-17-2011 at 09:54 PM.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #93  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

yea I agree dom was adorable. and i love the show. cant wait for the new episode!
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #94  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I really like this show. i dvr it and then watch it while working out! lol

I thought the second girl, i cant remember her name, was so annoying. I wanted to punch her because of how spoiled she was. lol

And Dom looked so god after he lost all his weight. I dont think he'll find any problems getting a dat now.
cant wait for next weeks episode!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #95  
The weightloss monster

S/C/G: My starting with is at 255

Height: 5'10

I watched it and it gave me some inspiration...but I don't think I'll watch other eps. I rather get my inspiration from myself then from a tv show lol
Amplify69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 289/266/150

Height: 5`3

I love this show, but i identified especially with Marcis' episode.

Many things that definately weren't helping her;the "babying" or spoiling by her parents,the sheer laziness is def something i know i've been guilty of. But most of all the part where she says how she's so into always putting on makeup and doing her hair all the time just to make her self feel as pretty as she can. I know that was something that i had to stop, because i would be so worried about my face and hair, that i tried to mask my own self hatred for what i turned myself into, my overweight body.

Dang the truth really hurts.
Wynter616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

i finally got to watch it! i'm really enjoying it! the 2nd girl was sooooo annoying though! but i'm afraid i'd probably be like that if a trainer showed up at my house and tried to make me workout 5 hours a day!! lol. (well maybe not THAT annoying... haha...)

dom was adorable. it's such a shame his whole family is overweight
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:40 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 236/217/195

Height: 5ft4

I really love this show. I find it motivational. I've never watched any other weight loss show so I haven't got much to compare it to. I loved the second trainer he was a cutie. And Dom's trainer was such a happy positive person. They both seemed very invested in getting them into shape.
MzHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:38 AM   #99  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Tonight's episode was GREAT! I really liked Mackenzie! And it showed a diff side of weight loss and how sometimes it just doesn't come off as fast as we'd all like.

I am ALREADY SOOO excited for the reunion show! Marci has a facebook page and she looks AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I mean she has lost so much more weight since we last saw. Seriously stunning. I can't wait for the reunion show and it's like WEEKS and WEEKS away lol!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 AM   #100  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Oh my god I loved this episode. I really felt for Mackenzie (who clearly has an awesome name ) and it sucked that she was so frustrated with not losing weight as fast as she would have liked, but it was also kind of nice to see somebody who didn't lose quite as fast as the others. It was also so inspiring to see how much progress she made on your own! Looks like she really got the tools she needed during those 99 days and then used to them to make things work for herself. Absolutely amazing.
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:09 PM   #101  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizstyling View Post
Tonight's episode was GREAT! I really liked Mackenzie! And it showed a diff side of weight loss and how sometimes it just doesn't come off as fast as we'd all like.

I am ALREADY SOOO excited for the reunion show! Marci has a facebook page and she looks AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I mean she has lost so much more weight since we last saw. Seriously stunning. I can't wait for the reunion show and it's like WEEKS and WEEKS away lol!
may you direct me to that page, i would love to see how she looks now.

and i thought last nights episode was the best so far. I mean the last three episodes all the kids struggled but managed to pull of the goals they were seeking, and seemed to find the willpower to just do it.

yet with Mackeninze (?) we saw how it is for many many people to struggle with wanting to lose weight either because they lack the drive or because when the scale doesn't move like they want to the willpower kinda dies as well.
I think it was a great way to show young people or people wanted to lose weight in general everyone loses weight differently and not not give up!

although out of all the trainers i do think she had the most kind hearted one. I think he was kinda soft on her compared to the second girls trainer. IMO.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Loved this episode!!!!!!! Hated her dad - but I was so proud of her at the end when she told him that she needed to love herself before she could let someone like her. That was so awesome!

And like PPs said, I liked seeing someone who struggled to lose & stall out at one point. That's just what happens. It's frustrating, but it's the reality of losing weight. And good for you for getting under 200 all by herself! She was adorable!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #103  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeypnd View Post
may you direct me to that page, i would love to see how she looks now.

and i thought last nights episode was the best so far. I mean the last three episodes all the kids struggled but managed to pull of the goals they were seeking, and seemed to find the willpower to just do it.

yet with Mackeninze (?) we saw how it is for many many people to struggle with wanting to lose weight either because they lack the drive or because when the scale doesn't move like they want to the willpower kinda dies as well.
I think it was a great way to show young people or people wanted to lose weight in general everyone loses weight differently and not not give up!

although out of all the trainers i do think she had the most kind hearted one. I think he was kinda soft on her compared to the second girls trainer. IMO.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...682223&sk=wall There is the link, if you go to her wall you can see photos she's recently posted as well!

Can't WAIT for the reunion show!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 259/244/160

Height: 5'4

I was watching I Used to Be Fat, last night and the one guy lost about 90lbs in one summer!!! to me this seems a bit extreme for the average person...am i right or wrong? :S I sure as heck couldnt lose that much in one summeR!

I am just starting to try and get my weight back under control, and so far 5lbs down...a LOT to go! lol

But yeah, watch that show! it's nuts!
spunkystar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 259/244/160

Height: 5'4

OH YEAH, and I am glad Dom got a hair cut too! ahh bushy head
spunkystar01 is offline   Reply With Quote