Old 01-31-2011, 07:44 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 221/ticker/145

Height: 5'1"

I loved the Jordon episode too. I loved how close him and his trainer got! He seems like a big brother too him. I absolutely loved it. Jordon had to overcome a lot in his life and I feel like him breaking through that is the biggest inspiration in my eyes!
ihavethemusicinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 260/*ticker*/130

Height: 5'2.5"

So what did everyone think if Daria's episode?

I could really relate to her actually. That is so me: emotionally closed down, not opening up about what's really going on inside, how she's feeling, emotional eating, etc.

Her mom really pissed me off at the beginning, but I'm glad she came around and started supporting Daria.
surrendertolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #168  
Succes <3

S/C/G: 209/192.4/143

Height: 5'5''

I wish we had this show in Denmark, I so want to watch it!
Bonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #169  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Hmm I'm still not sure how to feel about Daria's episode. Her mother was obviously a young mother and to call Daria selfish...well that astounded me because of how UNSELFISH Daria had been babysitting for her and etc...she needed time for HER. I'm also glad her mother came around. Can't wait to see how she looks at the reunion!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #170  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Daria's mother bugged me. It's not HER fault she was a singler mother...her responsibilities shouldn't fall on her.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 195/172.8/145

Height: 5'2

So far the worse one. I wasn't even impressed with the trainer....
DisgruntledOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:59 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 280/see tracker/200

Height: 5'5"

Yeah I didn't like this one that much either. I empathized with Daria, but she also needed to take more responsibility for her choices. She chose to be on the show, she knew what was coming and what she would be required to do, and then it seemed like for the first half she just really didn't care at all.

And I agree that the trainer didn't do anything special for me. I liked her first entrance and whatever quote it had her voiceover as she got out of her car, but after that I didn't feel very inspired by her.

I am really excited about next weeks episode....she reminds me a lot of myself with the whole food addiction and how her mom feels. I really hope she does well....
somethingnew912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #173  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmel3283 View Post
Daria's mother bugged me. It's not HER fault she was a singler mother...her responsibilities shouldn't fall on her.

Exactly.

I dont even know where to begin on this episode. I'm still trying to understand why her mom would get pregnant AGAIN knowing how hard it is being a single mom with one child. Daria's mom is the selfish one.

Also, Darias mom needs to understand that Daria can't be her support system. Thats not healthy.

I felt like Daria's mom only "came around" because she remembered she was on national television. It didn't seem genuine.
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #174  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

i wasn't crazy about this episode either...

i felt bad for daria. i also didn't like how her mother was making her feel guilty for trying to get healthy. what kind of messed up crap is that. yes, someone needs to watch her son, but she could have figure something else out. all of the responsibility shouldn't fall on daria...and, i don't think the mother realized that SHE was part of the reason why her daughter was turning to food.

as far as the trainer, i liked her. she demanded answers and pushed daria not to lie to her or to herself. she gave daria the reality check she needed.
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #175  
Go For Your Dreams!

S/C/G: HW340/340/160

Height: 5'6

@ Bonita you can watch them on MTV.com!

This past episode I just felt really bad for Daria and I could relate to her. She had so much responsibility for her age, her mom put everything on her shoulders and especially since she moved, she felt lonely and isolated with no friends and noone to turn to.

Her mom made me sooo angry. Calling her daughter selfish bc she wanted to get in shape, be healthy and happy? She was being the selfish one putting all that stress and responsibility on her daughter, watching her younger brother everynight,and doing everything. And when she said "We depend on her" I was like HUH?!?!? Your the mother! She should be depending on you! Uhh it made me so mad. To me, it was a typical case of someone having a child at such a young age and then taking it out on that very child. I just felt so bad for Daria, more then any of the others I've seen so far. I was so happy she finally came to grips and did it.

I really liked last weeks episode too. The trainer was funny and cute too. And I was blown AWAY at how different he looked at the end. HE looked amazing like a completely different person!! That was my favorite as for transformations so far.

Its a great show all around and always inspires and motivates me when I watch it.
CandyCoatedSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #176  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

so, i just got done watching the newer episode, and what a supportive family she had! i Mean her father was amazing!

and I love with this show, not everyone meets their goals they want to lose. it takes time and hard work, but in the end the results are amazing. She looked amazing!!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 280/see tracker/200

Height: 5'5"

I loved this episode as well...she seemed really down to earth (not whiny).

It was also fun to watch because she and I had similar starting weight and body types. It's always fun to watch someone very similar to yourself achieve it and see how amazing they look.

Her trainer didn't do anything special for me, so I was glad they featured her dad quite a bit. He was awesome....my mom and I were watching it together and we just kept laughing and smiling at how amazingly supportive he was.
somethingnew912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 181/*ticker*/130

I loved the new episode as well (kirsten I believe her name was). I really like that the dad got super involved.
coffeebean267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

It makes such a difference when the family is supportive. Her dad was just awesome. They were all on the fluffy side so I'm sure all of them will benefit from what she went through. I didn't really care for her trainer though, he just seemed kind of dull. I've liked all the others though!
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #180  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

<3<3<3 I used to be Fat- I always try to work out at the same time their episodes air even though some of them are reruns. I find it very inspiring.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote