3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   *Adios to the 150 and 140s!* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/204958-%2Aadios-150-140s-%2A.html)

StephanieM 09-11-2010 08:14 AM

I'm still in the 150's! Yay! 159.6 this morning, and that's with having sushi and ice cream for dinner haha. That is the true test afterall ;)

boots 09-11-2010 04:12 PM

my weights this week have had morning lows around the 153s and my evening highs are 157s.

but last night I ate a fish sandwich from McDs and a cookie dough pie from Burger King :( My husband is working against me :( (this was a post dinner pre-bedtime snack around midnight..... >.< )

StephanieM 09-12-2010 09:39 AM

I don't know what a cookie dough pie is, but it sounds delicious! Sometimes I'm glad I can't have gluten because it keeps me away from stuff like this, haha.

158.2 today, it feels so great not seeing the 160's anymore. I feel like I've been reinvigorated to push myself harder so I can make some goals I've made for Halloween and Christmas. I feel like I've been casual about my weight loss, which isn't a bad thing, I still lost, went to the gym, and ate right. Just slower.

I wanna get to goal by Christmas so no more of this 1 pound every few weeks or so business.

katylil 09-12-2010 11:34 AM

148.8! Woohoo! :D

cataclysmic 09-12-2010 08:23 PM

Hello there you all!
158.4 to 158.8. I put 158.8 in the ticker to be safe. The scale jumping up and down drives me nuts some days.

I have seen under the 160's for the last 2 days, and other then (after a really bad binge) one occasion i have not had jumps back up for over a month, so i finally feel i can start posting in here. It's really good to be able to post in here, i'll be here for awhile. I will be so happy to see the 140's my god, but i have a ways to go.

I've been driving myself a bit crazy w/the weighing in daily and now multiple times a day, so to try to regain a bit of sanity i might try to wait a couple of days before weighing in again.

Alicia87 09-12-2010 10:06 PM

157.5 this morning...I gotta get back on track...I keep saying that but i need to actually do it lol

StephanieM 09-13-2010 08:45 AM

157.0! Looks like I'm finally losing quicker than a pound every week or so. I don't know if it's because I'm paying more attention to my eating and having a good balance of carbs, protein and fat while calorie counting, or if it's because I'm stressed at work.

Or maybe this is like the other times my weight dropped and then shot back up and then I struggled for weeks just to get back to where I was.

ape85 09-13-2010 09:46 PM

144 today. I have so much going on in my life right now. I'm too stressed out to eat. Which is really wierd because normally that would cause me to eat more. Maybe because its good stress. I dont have much experience with that. Whatever it is i hope it keeps up because this not bieng hungry thing is pretty awesome.

shasha12 09-13-2010 09:55 PM

hi everyone! i've been siiiiiiiick for an entire week! ick! feeling a little better this evening, so hopefully i'm on the mend. I'll be back later this week (hopefully tomorrow) with a proper post and to do some personals.

hi and welcome to the new faces!

StephanieM 09-13-2010 10:34 PM

Looks like we're all going through some stuff! Ape, I've been stressed more about work and I asked to go part time to deal with it (4 days instead of 5). My manager wants me to work on it on my own first before attempting it. I've seen multiple people take stress leave lately and I don't want to do that so I'm trying to remedy it by cutting my hours.

I'm also sick like Shasha! I was looking forward to working today because this is my Friday and I'm needing my days off after this weekend. I haven't been feeling well all weekend and I was trying to make it to tomorrow so I could rest up, but I seem to have some sort of sinus infection/flu type thing.

My whole body and head hurt, my heads under pressure, and my ears ache. Working in a call centre makes this hard. I wonder if this is why my weight has dropped enough to let me grace this part of the forum?

Anyways, I hope we all feel better! It's nice to have this extra weight loss but it sure isn't healthy.

Alicia87 09-14-2010 12:30 AM

156...yesterday was my last day of TOM, so apparently it was bloat weight yesterday...that's good at least.

boots 09-14-2010 12:57 AM

I feel like I'm reporting the weather these days. I'm obsessively weighing myself like 3x a day to see how it changes and then I'm confused and then I report it like "We've had morning lows in the low 153s and evening highs in the 157s" (being a scientist, I have this ridiculous urge to plot it on excel and figure out my standard deviation on weight measurements and see how much of a percentage my weight actually fluctuates throughout the day....but I don't actually have time to do this, I just WANT to!)

and pretty much no change the last couple of days (still 153-157 swing throughout the day), except I had classes til 10pm tonight and then I came home and binge ate 75% of a frozen pizza and 4-5 cheese sticks to boot! Like an ENTIRE DAYS WORTH OF CALORIES AT 10 PM!!! OMG!!! I've not been this bad like....in a LONG TIME!

So I'm like "boots...what can we do to avoid this Wednesday? right..PACK YOUR DINNER!" Seriously I was so fricken starved but I haden't eaten since like noon. So yeah. I have these late classes for the next month. I can't let this happen again!

cataclysmic 09-14-2010 10:52 AM

boots- I have to say i found that quite interesting, the fluctuations drive me mad and make me wonder at the same time all the different things i could factor in and have thought to try to keep track of. I'm not so great at putting together anything on excel, but the thought has crossed my mind. With your skills i'd manage, lol.
The important thing to realize is what you can do to help prevent that from happening again, and you did. I'm working to do the same things, i had to really re-evaluate about 2 weeks ago after a major binge fest.

My stomach is growling super loudly and i am in the computer lab at school, i wish it would shut up!

StephanieM 09-14-2010 12:06 PM

It's nice to see you Alicia, boots and cataclysmic!

boots, I weigh myself in the morning only to stop myself from obsessing, and there have been times when I have weighed in the evening and I've either had a higher or lower weight. This makes me want to weigh more and see if I'm hitting lows I haven't thought of. I don't let myself though because I feel like it just makes my anxiety worse, haha. I like your weather reporter anology. I do have to admit I weigh twice in the morning, before and after my pee. And if after my morning coffee I can go number 2 there's a third weigh in before work.

Alicia, it's awesome your doing so well! I got sucked back into the 160's for almost two weeks during TOM until I could finally cross over. Just think of how nice that whoosh will be!

I'm at 157.2 today, it's nice to see regular numbers. It's even more nice to not see the 160's! I'm even under the 160's before my morning pee which is the true test, haha.

highcidity 09-14-2010 02:01 PM

Hey ladies!
I'm new to the forum. I'm currently 141.5 and have been stuck in the 140s for a year(145 to be exact)! This will be my second week eating clean and working out 6x a week(Turbo Fire). Hopefully I will be out of the 140s by next Monday! :)