3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   *Adios to the 150 and 140s!* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/204958-%2Aadios-150-140s-%2A.html)

Chipmunk_Cheeks 07-27-2010 08:06 PM

I'M HERE! I'M HERE! I'M HERE! You guys dont know how long I have waited at 160 lbs to finally get into this forum! Well, here's hoping to a little bit faster journey out of the 150's! And cheers to finally meeting you gals!
; D

...I'm at 159 lbs btw...hehe.

TinasGoal 07-28-2010 12:15 AM

Hi Chipmunk :wave: Welcome.

So a week ago I had a great week and got just below 140. I was thrilled! I felt good and motivated. Then, somehow this past week turned out horrible. I got busy, didn't really work out, went out drinking all weekend, ate too much. I hate it when I lose focus like this!!! I always do this to myself!! :tantrum:

I'm not going to avoid WI tomorrow, but I vow to have an amazing week and turn things around.

clickit 07-28-2010 12:35 AM

Hi everyone, may I join?
I just reached 159, which is the lowest I've been since I was maybe 15, six years ago. This is great, but I just can't can't can't wait to be at goal! So I'm anxious to drop the rest of this weight, even though it may take a while. I've been lagging lately, but hope to lose at least one pound this week.
Good luck to everyone else this week ;)

abcunnin 07-28-2010 12:48 AM

New old clothes!

Today I picked up some old bags of clothes from years ago. I think the clothes span from high school to end of college (all a variety of sizes and styles). It is so fun to try on these new old clothes. They all fit, some are even baggier than I remember them...or just too big all together. Many are out of style and going to the donation bag...even though they fit. But, I have definitely found some old gems and great transition clothes!

I just wanted to share my fun night of "shopping."

Best of luck this week!

fivestone 07-28-2010 03:11 PM

Finally in the 150s after stalling around 160 for the longest time. Yay!!

fivestone 07-28-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipmunk_Cheeks (Post 3407079)
I'M HERE! I'M HERE! I'M HERE! You guys dont know how long I have waited at 160 lbs to finally get into this forum! Well, here's hoping to a little bit faster journey out of the 150's! And cheers to finally meeting you gals!
; D

...I'm at 159 lbs btw...hehe.

Ha! I'm right there with you! I breezed through most of the 160s, but stalled around the 160.0 mark FOREVER. In the past, 160 was one of those weights that my body seemed to like to hold onto.

I'm hoping for a nice, flowing journey through the 150s and 140s, myself. Glad we're finally here! :carrot:

shasha12 07-28-2010 06:22 PM

Chipmunk, clickit, and fivestone :welcome: so happy to have you all here with us!! Congrats on dropping into the 150s :D exciting!!

tinasgoal, i ALWAYS do that!! good job refocusing so quickly

abcunnin, that's some great incentive right there! makes me wish i would have kept some old clothes...

:hug: to all!

lifehouseluver 07-28-2010 06:36 PM

WOW! So many new people. I'm pretty new too, but I havent posted for like, a week.

Today I am STILL 150.0! I have been 150.0 for a week now, although I do have to say I haven't really tried that hard to lose more. I am enjoying maintaining a bit, and enjoying treats. But I know if I want to get into the 140s I have to start getting strict again.

Which is sh*tty... lol

it's weird, i havent blown my diet, but i'm just like, not on it either. Ugh. gotta find motivation!!! =/

TinasGoal 07-28-2010 08:49 PM

It's great to se so many new faces here! :carrot:

Sasha, I hate it when I don't do well consistently because it makes me worry that my life style change won't last and I will gain the weight back. I have definitely made many permanent changes but some old bad habits sneak up on me.

WI this morning was strange. The scale read 137.6 lbs. I wasn't expecting that. I also felt bigger than last week, bloated really. So I'm a little confused.

mickletoe 07-29-2010 12:34 AM

Welcome to all the new bright and shiny faces congrats for your successes!

As for me I am much better than I was saturday. I just finished my class tuesday and I am happy to have that weight off my shoulders. I have not weighed myself for a few days I will maybe tomorrow morning. Hopefully it is surprisingly good...Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Anexia 07-29-2010 06:07 AM

Hello everyone
I'm 159 now,so I'm joining you!

ape85 07-29-2010 07:45 AM

159.8 this morning. I went on vacation last week and was really bad and went up a few pounds. I have been waiting to get back in the 150's the last few days before posting on here. I'm happy to be back on track.

sun 07-29-2010 06:10 PM

WELCOME Chipmunk_Cheeks clickit fivestone Anexia ape85

TinasGoal woo hoo on the weigh in even with and bad reading before! you go girl

abcunnin hahah I like your shopping spree :) I am dying to get back into my skinny clothes from before the pregnancy.

lifehouseluver Hopefully I will be near 150 soon! I know its so hard for me to give up sweets! agh! good luck:)

mickletoe fingers crossed

As for me...I am still holding strong with both working out each day and keeping my calories at 1600 or less. I am waiting for my weigh in Monday and am hoping for a nice suprise. Keep you posted

shasha12 07-29-2010 07:57 PM

lifehouse, careful!!!! i had a grand ole time maintaining at 150 for a month and a half, barely even thinking about it and snacking daily, and all of a sudden one day the scale was up 3lbs. :hug: don't do what i did!

tinasgoal, that's AWESOME! sooo glad ur down despite a not-great week! just don't let yourself get comfortable with those bad habits again (read above personal)

mickletoe, ok fingers are crossed, what's the verdict??

anexia and ape :welcome: and congrats on making it into the 150s!!

sun, great job! i'm so impressed with your commitment this past week. looking forward to hearing about monday's WI ;)

my tom came today and is making me want to eat everything. luckily there's nothing bad in the house, but i've already had 1300 calories, and i'm still ravenous. i've been trying to keep it to 1500 cals max, but i'll have to go over today. planning lean turkey meatballs and veggies for dinner, which will be 250 calories and a 100 cal peanut butter oatmeal cookie for dessert. Shouldn't be too bad.

I'm getting excited for my WI on sunday! I'm trying not to think about it bc i will be pretty upset if i get a yucky number, especially since the last few times i was on the scale it was really mean to me. I've been pretty much perfectly on plan for more than 2 weeks... but ya, totally nervous. at least it's good motivation: now that WI day is approaching, i want to do a really good job for the next 2 days! i sooo want to add another smiley to my signature and change my ticker :cp:

AllyBride2011 07-30-2010 10:47 AM

Hey ladies! I'm going to join you if thats okay! I'm at 159 lbs... after kinda detoxing this week down from 163. I've been in the 150's forever! Last year in October I hit my goal of 145 and then promptly gained back up to 160. Now I'm trying to work back down with the special movitation of my wedding coming up in July 2011. Good luck to everyone!!