Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Maddie- My friend studied abroad there and I was jealous after seeing all of her pictures...and since I'm Irish I feel I should be allowed to visit lol

Jenny- PM me your gmail, I'll give you allll of my secrets...but you must be willing to get your newly small behind on a stairmaster

Jess- Yes I seriously do need a get away.... I'll be visiting two friends from college and the various people I've met through them... the one is my best guy friend who I may have been in love with at one point...hes now engaged and I love him to death and his fiance so it should be fun... send me some LSAT mojo though because I just dont wanna do it... I cleaned today instead of studying...ridiculous

Feral- My smallest jeans were a 14...I read about people who weigh sooo much more and can fit smaller sizes and it makes me soooooo mad...especially if they are shorter lol... I cant wait to buy nice jeans at goal that will fit forever!

Stella- I need to raid your closet

I did see 190 on the scale last week but it was the day after my sisters boyfriend died and I didnt eat much the day before so I know it wasnt real...however I'm working on getting there... I just looked at my ticker and my goal seems so close... I mean its still 50 something pounds but seriously thats not that much

I'm also really excited about my trip and getting away I just hope my sister is ok while I'm gone... I've kinda been her babysitter seeing that she wants to die and all...

Also the boyfriend has been a bit um... not normal? lol thats a nice way of putting it...he has some saddness issues and is having a little bout of leave me alone syndrome so it will be nice to give him some space...boys cant live with em... um and at this point I think I could live without em

love you ladies
Old 05-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #62  
I will do this.

*dances* I will not eat taco shell with my dinner. I will not taco shells with dinner. I will not eat taco shells with dinner. Lalalala!!! *sings*

Haley You are so strong.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #63  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Hi girls, Its been one busy week I'm still hovering 179 I was so hoping to see 175 before leaving on vaca tomorrow with the girls. I'm really not looking forward to the bathing suit portion of our vacation LOL
Old 05-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #64  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Haley - you could stop by on your way home lol My closet is all yours.

Taylor - NO taco shells!

Icon - Good luck unpacking. I hate that ish.

Jenny - I'm with Haley. Get on the stairmaster. Push ups are also awesome.

My cat is soooo weird. I wasn't hungry after I worked out, and I'm afraid about the calories in the pieces of sushi that I stole from CB, so I figured I'd have a bowl of oatmeal. Not high in calories so I know I'm around 1300, and its filling and nutritious. My darn cat loves oatmeal and is batting at me to have some. So odd.

Last edited by stellarosa27; 05-12-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Stella - I do push ups, and I do planks, and I do all that jazz... the other day I did 150 squats and 100 leg lifts along with 50 push ups and side planks. it was insane!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #66  
I will do this.

I did not have any taco shells! Woot. And ya know what? I didn't even miss them...

But here is what I did have: Browned Ground turkey with 2 tablespoons of organic salsa, bok choy, asparagus, red peppers, onions and mushrooms with a tiny bit of enchilada sauce and the littlest bit of shredded 2% cheese. The serving was about 2 cups. I also steamed an artichoke and had a glass of milk. Total calories: 505. Daily calories: 1,600

Stella Oatmeal? For real? That's kinda weird... my cat has a thing for grapes but she just likes to chase them. I <3 sushi.

Jenny I did 150 squats once. Then I walked like John Wayne.

Last edited by Taylor86; 05-12-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
Jenny I did 150 squats once. Then I walked like John Wayne.

LOL!! I definitly laughed out loud, thanks for that Taylor!!

Haley - I pm'ed you!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #68  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyG View Post
Stella - I do push ups, and I do planks, and I do all that jazz... the other day I did 150 squats and 100 leg lifts along with 50 push ups and side planks. it was insane!!!
Holy sore muscles, Batman! That's impressive.

Taylor - I also laughed out loud. And yes, oatmeal. She refuses to eat any meat product, yet this tiny 10 lb cat would devour a loaf of bread if I left it out in the open. She's a strange, strange feline. And go you on no taco shells That dinner makes me hungry...

Ok. I guess I should go to sleep. Next week begins "Jennierose get your a$$ out of bed at 5 am to work out for the rest of the summer." Oof.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #69  
I will do this.

5 am?!?!? EW. Why 5am in the summer? Isn't summer for longer workouts, hikes and low calorie adult beverages?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #70  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Stella- my cat also likes cereal. She will beg and beg and sit about 2mm from your face while you eat cereal until she gets the milk dregs at the end. I thought she just liked the milk but she wont eat milk on its own, only milk with bits of cereal in it. Maybe our cats want teh fibres?

taylor- that sounds like my ideal summer *pines*

Unpacking still sucks. At least the waredrobe is done. And we might have blown up the washing machine >.< and i'm weighing far more than I would like, but given the lemon merangue pie and orange cake i had yesterday i'm not really in a position to complain. On the plus side, as long as I only have 100g mince, 100g pasta and 100g pasta sauce tonight i will be fine calorie wise today >.<

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 05-12-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #71  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls-

to those who asked- my date was very good. we went to cheesecake factory and i had chicken cashew salad. it was delicious. and i like the boy too. hehehe.

so today i had frozen yogurt, and i didnt go to the gym. FAIL! tomorrow is a brand new day!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #72  
60 KM's north of Awesome

S/C/G: 222/206/120

Height: 5'0

So I'm super excited and have no one else that would get as excited about it as me, so you ladies are stuck with it! hehe
The scale hasn't moved (Which is wierd, the last month and a half I've been steadily losing) BUT I work a part-time job in a mall up here (my "fun" job as I work in an office mon-fri) and one of the ladies that comes in all the time was telling me about going for her Fitness Training License (Or whatever certification for Personal Training) and I joked that she wanted a cheap client I'd be all over it - so she said sure!

So I just roped a really wicked cheap personal trainer. WoooOOooOOoOOoo!!!

She just finished losing 80 lbs and has been maintaining about 6 months through healthy eatting and fitness.

WoooOOooOOoOOOooOOOOOOoo!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:43 AM   #73  
New to 3FC

S/C/G: 212/208/145

OMG! I'm hovering around the 208,207...I don't really like that...I wish I would just see a different number for a change! It's been since Monday...ughhh!!!!! I guess I have to step it up a notch!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #74  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Gaaaah, I'm so behind on the chats! I'm sorry guys :C I've been Spaz McGee during my last week of class, and now that I have a two week break I've been out and about with my friends and my boyfriend. I've also been spending whomping amounts of time with him because he's going away for three weeks to work, he's going to Louisiana to clean up that oil spill.

I'm late for spinning so I'll hopefully have a chance to read back and catch up later today, even though I'm leaving for an easy hike in PA around 12 today. So excited!

I'm starting to get really frustrated because I'm gaining and losing the same 5lbs, not sure if it's water weight or not (I guess sushi last night wasn't such a great idea :[) BUT I've worked up a workout schedule for myself along with a calorie cycling/zigzagging plan, hopefully that will work? Goal for right now is just to see the lower 170s on the scale again, and then onto the 160s. I have to break this plateau.

I hope you are doing better than I am, ladies!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #75  
Brighter than the moon!

Taylor - I like getting up early in the summer to work out for many reasons:
1) If I work out early, I actually get to work earlier
2) Its light out longer, so I like to go for walks after work or hang out with friends (leaves more time for adult beverages after work )
3) Spinning is at 5:30 in the morning. I have only been able to make it to a few classes a week (on the weekends) and gosh, do I miss it.

Icon - Maybe. I just call my cat a carb-whore. She just meows and continues to eat the bread.

Mittens - That's kind of awesome! Good luck!!

Alright, so 169.6. I think its a combination of the darn sushi yesterday and the fact that I was probably uber dehydrated yesterday morning. But that's fine, still 160's I have to have a really uncomfortable conversation with my boss today, so to psych myself up for it I got an Egg McMuffin for breakfast. I haven't had one in weeks and it was even more delicious than I remember it. Now I actually have to make myself go through with this...
Closed Thread