Old 03-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Girls. I wrote a huge speal earlier and BAM my computer froze! Im tired, super tired and im on my low calorie day of zigzagging - and ya know - its not that bad! I'm almost looking forward to having a huge dinner tomorrow or maybe a cookie from subway because oddly enough thats what I have been craving...macadamiam nut or however u spell it !

Stella - thanks for all the advice!

Haley - I checked out your progress pics - you look fantab! Love the outfit as well!!

Feral - Hope you enjoyed your weekend at the beach! The pics look so
nice... its still winter here, eww!!!

Forest - mmmmmmmm that restaurant looks some yummy - Enjoy!!'

Jess - Hollllla girlfriend, hope all is going well!! I also heart carbs! but today without even noticing I am uber low on carbs, like 50 grams lower than my average... I thought that was pretty cool once I tabbed in all my calories for the day! yay me!

Everyone else - Keep up the great work!! You are all fantastic ladies!!

Someone mentioned about the infrared sauna session I am going to tomorrow... I realize a sauna basically dehydrates you, but this is a special new type of sauna that is supposed to help clean/detoxify your body...which I'm game for...but I'm basically going because I have NO IDEA how to relax... and being stuffed in a sauna for 30 minutes gives me no choice but to relax lol!! And, according to the research I've done on it - if its gonna burn 600 cals per 30 minute session based on a 150lb person... thats just an added bonus!! I'll still be going to the gym afterwards!

Ladies. Have a great evening. ttyl

Chele - where you at in Mass?? Im heading there April 1st to visit my cousins and shop - but anyways they had 18 inches of water in their basement yesterday - maybe you guys are close by since they got hit pretty hard with the flood too.
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #77  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Jess - I work with this guy who runs the Ultra marathons - I know he's done 100 miles before, he's giving me pointers for my 62 mile hike.

Chele - I think you have a point. Saturday, Sunday and Monday were pretty low calorie days for me, so yeah, this is okay.

And the cake was amazing. Otherwise I wouldn't have eaten it. But I took what I wanted and before I could talk myself into eating it all I threw the tray in the hallway. Well not threw, but shoved forcefully.

Ugh. Why did I go back to school? This midterm isn't hard, the problem is we have to cite where we got the answers from. Like, I know this stuff, I had to learn it for work, and we have 3 text books, so I have to write my answer out, then I'm going into the index to find out where the information is located. I've never heard of having to cite a midterm before...so stupid.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #78  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

Stella and Smisen YAY! I am so glad you guys agree.. I just couldn't do the no bread, no sugar EVER diet. If this is for LIFE... ain't gonna happen. I have lost 10 so far, so its gotta be working!

and now I want to try some of those VITA TOPS! They looks tasty in the picture.

Amy You made me think of one of my favorite book series when you said Tasteycakes.. you ever head of Janet Evanovich and the Stephanie Plum series?!? They are HILARIOUS! I highly suggest.. the stories are based in Jersey I do believe.

Stella I could NEVER go back to school.. I am an art teacher and that is what I will be until I retire. I don't think I would do good at all. So all you guys taking tests and studying.. I feel for you! I hope you all do well!
shortandfluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Jenny ~ I live near Lowell, MA. About 20 miles northwest of Boston.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #80  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

hey girls. its been around 3 weeks since I have been on here. stress + work + repeatedly injuring myself + guilt somehow justified not watching my diet. It was somewhere between the lemon pound my dad bought me to the "well just a bite of that girl scout cookie won't hurt" to the baked healthy pork chop smothered in honey bbq sauce i just devoured, i realized that all those habits i had formed where slipping away (the BL also helped). So I am not running away from 3FC again. I am facing my guilt head on. I was no longer holding myself accountable. I hid my scale and will for the remainder of the week will focus on planning my meals and staying on target. Even though the stress is not over, its in times like these that I need to really concentrate.
I am wiping the slate clean and starting over. But I just feel sick now. so gross.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #81  

I hate being sick! Between feeling icky and my time of the month, I have no desire to eat correctly at all.
ValentineNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Jess- I'm here... I've spent the day working on my personal statement and studying logic games ... Thank you for the comments on my pictures... I accidently uploaded the body one to facebok and it got so much attention... I was surprised... My upper body is just small... my butt is gigantic lol I hope to see size 16's soon

Jenny- Thank you also

Stella- I'm sorry I couldnt save you from the cake sooner...coconut is my weakness and I have an awesome recipe for coconut cake... my mouth is watering just thinking about it

A girl was harassing me via fb today to ask how I lost the weight... after her excuse after excuse I was just really annoyed...she has had lap band surgery...she knows how to do it...shes asked me before ... I'm just not patient...

Back to my personal statment...the bf just read over it so I'm sure its covered in red marks
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #83  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Haley - its okay. Coconut cake never killed anyone...and I did go running...and my thighs are currently killing me...good luck with the personal statement

Alana - You can do it!!

Nicole - I know how you feel, but just think, if you eat well, you will feel better. Strawberries sort of help around my time of the month. Strawberries along with 800 mg of ibuprofen, but you know...fruit is good

So thanks to my friend Sam, who already has her Master's in Public Health, the midterm is submitted. I have absolutely no confidence that its any good, but I did the extra credit question, have submitted one extra credit assignment, and am planning on doing the next one that's due in a few weeks. So, I've done all I can here. Now I'm going to watch YouTube music videos and go to sleep so I can get up and exercise some more
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Starmac - back on track girl! You can do it!! Its a tough journey, as well know, but keep thinking positive and take it one step at a time!

Chele - thats really cool! My buddy that I hang out with when I'm there lives in Lowell! But I hang my hat in Billerica for the most part. Can't wait to shop shop shop shop!!!! And Hit up trader joe's!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

Holy, I was researching for my new blog post and just learned a whole ton of biology. Brain hurts, but interesting stuff.

Haley - Consider me jealous. I like big butts and I can't not lie? You can call me creepy haha.

Stella - 62 mile hike?! Where and when? Sounds awesome! Effin' ****. I went ziplining in Laos and we had to trek into the mountains to get to our tree house and it was hella intense. Hiking is way different than running. That stuff is just mad cardio. I was out of breath in like 2 minutes.

Jenny - Yay! I just wrote a post about my low-fat approach but it's not the ONE AND ONLY and I'm not claiming it to be. It's just how I'm looking at things. I can't give up carbs for the rest of my life so I won't, but I can damn well give up olive oil.
Jess7286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Jess-you can have my butt if you give my your ability to run... a big butt makes it hard... also can you pretty please make mac and cheese
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #87  
Cheesecake? Yes plz!

S/C/G: 155/149.8/135

Height: 5'7"

Tuesday is almost over, which means it's one day closer to the weekend again. Yay!

shan: I love that color on your lips, so I'm going to try that color out on mine too! I've never tried any Two Faced product, but I've seen their stuff and some of it looks fun. ULTA is having a good sale this month anyway....

Feral: Thanks for the congrats, however, this morning I was back at 140.4... boo! I was preparing myself for my TOM visit today, but still nothing... TMI, I know, but you are right about the being bloated part... ugh. I have felt this way the past two days now... it's getting uncomfortable. Anyone else experience bloating for more than 48 hours? I usually don't feel bloated... cramps, check; face/body of breakouts, check; headaches, check; etc.

Although the carrot cake was super yummy, don't let it get you down. You realized what you did and you know what steps you need to take to fix it. My soon to be sister-in-law dropped off some Girl Scout cookies and I've already dug into the Thin Mints... popped them in the freezer and didn't even give it an hour and into my tummy they went... I feel guilty, but I just know I gotta keep myself on better track tomorrow. Tomorrow, however, is St. Patty's day dinner at this super cool Irish pub here and I was craving their Shepard's Pie... and a big thing of beer too! Let's see if I can keep myself together...

Jess: Great job on keeping up with your awesome workouts! I wish some of your stamina and perseverance would rub off on me! Keep up the great work!!

stella: Congrats on 176!! Oh, and I just read that article in Women's Health today: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/detox-diet. It was interesting -- I'd be willing to try my hand at it.

amy: Line dancing?! That's so cool! How did you get hooked on that?

Me: Tried my pedometer... it sucks. That's what I get for buying a cheap one. Anyone, anyone have any suggestions for one that is actually accurate?? Anyone?? I was at work for about 15 minutes and it said I had taken like 1040 steps... totally not right. I'm trying to find out how many steps I take at my super active job and then see if I can calculate it into calories burned and miles walked. It'd be really interesting info for myself and my co-workers.

Didn't do so good on the counting today... it's hard to get back into the swing of things. I've been soooo hungry these past few days... I think it has to do with my TOM... I'll be so happy when that's done and over with. I ate about 1400 calories and am still starving. I want to eat only about 1200 calories but I get so hungry. Another reason why I want to know how many calories are burned daily... would give me a better estimate on what I should be eating daily.

Other than that... I know nothing. I had a pretty boring day. Had some interesting stories at work, but a lot of people don't like to hear my stories. I see such interesting things daily... some happy, some weird, some can be sort of horrific. But all in all, I love what I do!

Have a wonderful evening to those still up -- and happy Wednesday for those of you in the morning!!!!
LuckyJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:29 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

Ah yeah, TOM brings on the weird cravings. Keep with it Jules, you'll get there. And, it actually doesn't help to know how many calories are burned because those aren't exactly accurate, PLUS, you could be burning calories and losing muscle mass instead of fat. I am always terrified of that thought.

Haley - I will make mac and cheese next week You will be my next week's goal haha.

In good news, I broke 9 minute mile! Ran an 8:45. Schweet. I found the race outline for the 5K in April so I think I might go train there. I need to train outside to see how I actually hold up in real conditions. Gonna go get a pedicure tomorrow according to the tournament rules YAY!

Oh yeah, I benched 60 pounds. I think this guy was laughing at me because I'm a chick benching but this one guy who was also benching near me kept looking over cause I didn't have a spotter and he probably wanted to make sure I didn't die. It felt good. Come onnnnn one push-up!
Jess7286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:10 AM   #89  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

happy st. patricks day!!! lovely day for a guinness

Last edited by jazzang; 03-17-2010 at 01:11 AM.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:52 AM   #90  
cass

S/C/G: 167/ticker/90

Height: 5'2

hey ladies! i'm sorry to hear that a lot of you are struggling

i've just started again and will be push push pushing my way as far as i can for the next three weeks. i hope everybody is feeling a little better
IcassiopeiaI is offline   Reply With Quote