Old 10-31-2008, 06:13 PM   #151  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Wow Taylor! I am glad that you are going no candy....wish I would have thought of that!

HWGA- If you don't watch out, you'll have too many boys to juggle!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:58 PM   #152  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Oh my boyfriend and I had a great time today. He bought me my new cellphone for my birthday, it is so sweet. Then we went and ate at Mcallisters Deli (upscale deli) went to a pet store and got a couple of cat toys (which my cat hates). However I had to go to work, and thankfully I got out almost an 1:15 minutes early. Then we went a Japanese resturaunt for dinner that cooks in front of you. It was a good show and the food was great and I ate WAYYY too much. Came home because he wasnt feeling too good and watching some blank and white film with Jack Clugman, Gregory Peck, and some other old dudes and enjoyed the best piece of birthday cake in a loooooong time.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:22 PM   #153  
I will do this.

I haven't had any candy so far and I am not gonna!!

However, I did find 100 calorie packs of Kettle Corn by Pop Secret and I am eating that. I added some splenda to make it sweeter, though.

I also didn't feel like cooking dinner so I went to qudoba (sp?) and got a naked taco salad for 320 calories...not bad..not bad at all. It's A LOT of salad and was SO GOOD! So with that and the popcorn my calorie total today is ending at 1,500 plus I got a good hour workout in! Yay!

I am also watching the Ghost Hunters Live show. It's pretty cool.

...I do feel like a loser, though. Cause of the fact I kinda avoided going out so I wouldn't eat candy or drink beer.

BeeHAPPY B-DAY I am glad it was a good one. My cat doesn't like cat toys, either. She prefers straws and hair ties.

Heather It's okay to have candy tonight...but for me it's a trigger and I since I only got back on track I didn't want anything to de-rail me, ya know?

HWGA A size 16 jacket!!!! You go girl! I wish I was a 16 in jackets...my boobs get in the way, though.

ghost Have fun on your vacay!!! We will miss you!

bella A dog! I love dogs but our apartment is way too small! Can you post pictures of the new addition? I wanna see!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:03 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Thanks Taylor- the boobs still get in the way, but I'm still wearing it! lol

So I need to vent! I'm not celebrating halloween at all. I don't have candy for kids and I'm just a big fuddy dutty. I don't have my light on and I'm in my living room watching TV and kids keep ringing my doorbell. In the south, if you don't have your light on it means you don't have candy. But these little kids must not know that. So I just look at them and shake my head. Grrr....
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #155  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

HWGA: the light thing is universal, I think. I don't have to deal with that living in an apartment and all, but sometimes it helps to turn off all the lights in your house. Most kids know not to go to the dark house.

I'm fixing myself a real meal since I just keep eating candy cause I don't feel like cooking. Looks like an early night for me...trick or treating seemed more lucrative when I was a kid. Folks be stingy now days and most of the houses were dark. And kids don't have the stamina anymore. When I younger, we'd trick or treat for HOURS! and miles...my mom would drive along in her van, my sis, her friends our cousins and our neighbors would be be out for like four hours and more and then ride back in the van...those were the days. These kids were complaining after three blocks, talking bout, "I'm tired, I wanna go home!"

I will get up early tomorrow morning and work off these dang Whoppers...I love these things.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:19 AM   #156  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Good day everyone!

Yesterday was a good day. I have done the 30 day shred and danced for 4 hours straight at night, without drinking alcohol, only lots and lots of water. Food-wise it was great too (no snacks, only an itsy bitsy tiny bite of baklava). And the scale dipped even a bit down this morning, to 149! I'm not changing it yet because the marker was a bit in between but it is definitely a good sign. The only trouble is that I'm a bit tired now and don't really feel like exercising... swimming would do (and I can swim between 2 and 3, so...).
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:04 AM   #157  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Morning all! Way to go Elwing, you've got willpower of steel! I'm so proud!

I was 156.0 on the dot this morning, which is pretty awesome considering my TOM has started... I've been 156.0-155.0 for the past three days, and that means a ticker change!

...woke up this morning with an incredibly sore throat. Can't afford to call in sick to work. Yay. Wish me fun!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #158  
I will do this.

Blah - I have to go jean shopping today because one of my pairs got paint on them. I HATE jean shopping.....

I can't wait for that day where I don't loathe it...
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #159  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

The only halloween candy I had yesterday was 5 peanut butter m&ms (I split a fun size pack with DH) but it was my sister in law's birthday and gosh darn it all if that ice cream cake didn't jump into my mouth

Oh well. I didn't gain anything so it's still a success I guess.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #160  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Ahhhh, finally I get to come back to 3FC!! I survived my week from ****, and I think I more or less triumphed over my schoolwork (woohoo!), but as far as WL I was definitely slipping. I think the weekend came right in time to kick my butt back into gear. I didn't fall off the wagon or anything - I was still eating healthily and not overeating or anything - but I definitely didn't have the right attitude. I found that I was much more tempted by junk than I have been in the past. I didn't give in to it, heh, but I reeeeally wanted to, which is funny because usually my willpower isn't much of a problem. I think it's because I'm an emotional eater (like whoa) so I always want to eat when I have lots of school-related stress... I either want to eat to reward myself if I finish something or do well on something, or eat to comfort myself if I do badly on something. It worries me, but I'm just so glad that this week is OVER. I plan to be super-strict with my eating (as in eating VERY healthy, not over-restricting my calories, in case you were worried, heh) for the next week or so, so hopefully I can get right back on track. I'm not planning to weigh myself again until next Friday because TOM is coming either tomorrow or the next day, so everyone wish me luck!! With all of last week's craziness I was at 208.2 lbs yesterday morning, so I'd like to lose the 0.6 lbs I put on and THEN some!

Halloween was SO much fun last night! One of my best friends and I dressed as WALL-E and Eve (from the movie WALL-E, if you haven't seen it) and our costumes were a big hit! We walked around in costume for a while, just soaking up adoration from all the trick-or-treaters (hehe!), then we went to haunted house that was SO FREAKING SCARY. Eeek! And then we went to our school's movie theater (in costume!) for the midnight showing of "The Thing," a really cheesy but pretty scary alien-ish movie... I was so exhausted because I had a paper due yesterday and hadn't gotten any sleep the night before, but it was sooo worth it. I collapsed into my bed when I got back around 2:30 AM and slept forever, so I feel extremely refreshed now. Tonight I plan to stay and and completely veg out... Watch a movie and maybe do some laundry! LOL. I need to start some of my schoolwork for next week, but I still need to unwind from last week, so I'm taking this opportunity to be a complete lazy bum.

Hope you all had a really fun Halloween! I will post a picture of my friend and I in costume soon.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #161  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I just saw one of my "skinny" friends' halloween pictures and OMFG I wish I could look like her at my goal weight. She was this sexy/slutty corrections officer. She has got everything a guy wants in a girl physically big butt big boobs, and just in all a freakin' knockout. On a scale of 1-10 she is about 15. *grumbles* Grrrrr if she only knew how good she has it.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:19 PM   #162  
Queen Yo-yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20nine View Post
*grumbles* Grrrrr if she only knew how good she has it.
Believe me. It's even worse when they know how good they have it, talk about how good they have it, and send you model photos depicting EXACTLY what you wish YOU had...
Old 11-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #163  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

What? Who DOES that?
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I was looking at an old friends pics yesterday on facebook thinking the same thing. She's gorgeous butt she has the worst attitude and loves drama.. which makes her less attractive. As much as I'd love to have her body, I'm so glad I have my character.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #165  
Queen Yo-yo

My sister in law. She occasionally tells stories designed specifically to emphasize how hot people think she is. *eye roll* What do you say to stories about how at her job they put the hot girls on the bar side of the restaurant, and thank god she's on the bar side, or she'd be offended-- etc.. etc...
"Okay, I get it, you know you're hot."?
And yes, she gets occasional work as a model and posts up the photos. Sometimes I wanna kick her.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...37353_9791.jpg