Old 10-30-2008, 04:46 PM   #121  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Remember- Hmmmm.... editing! LOL I could find a ton of things for someone to edit! But in seriousness, I am ordering a ton and I am proud. You know why? Because in my pictures, I had already lost 40 lbs. That is a part of my life and I refuse to be told that I am too fat to enjoy my memories!

Taylor- Thanks for the congrats!

BlCarter- Don't we all? Don't worry. I know life is confusing and can get you down in the dumps. But remember, there is always light at the end of the tunnel and every bad situation has a silver lining.

Bek- You did better than me. I ate my one Reese's cup today and is was mighty tasty! Wish I could have thrown it away like you!

Elwing- I don't think that she was trying to be rude. The person was my aunt. However, people in my family are pretty blunt and sometimes don't choose the best way to phrase things. Initially my feelings were hurt, but the more I reflect the more I feel bad for getting upset.

Bee2Online- Yay for the boy! My hubby comes home tomorrow!!! A good weekend for us!

Kelli- People are really rude!! Especially fellow coworkers at my school! Argh, But, please see Elwing for more thoughts on my wedding picture comment....

HWGA- Yeah, you know you loved holding his hand. You are like a smitten school girl!!! That's okay, live it up! Also, you know that the makeup and earrings were for the same boy. Don't even try to lie. We all know the truth!! *Singing Heather and .... sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!*

Stephanie- You are right!! It is our first family heirloom. I never thought of it like that. Please see Elwing for further thoughts! And PARIS for your honeymoon?!?!? HOW FABULOUS! Parler vous Francais? Moi, Oui!!! Too bad I'll never get to visit there.

Ghost-
HAHAHAHA!! WWHD? Well if you are talking HWGA, she'd be working our or running a mle. If you are talking ME Heather, we'll I'd be in the teacher's lounge enjoying my Reese's cup!

Jelbb- You're right we do get along way too well. Aren't families supposed to be filled with drama? Oh wait, that must just be my family! And I have NEVER had a guy whistle at me. Never, if anyone sees my hubby could you please ask him to whistle at me like I am the hottest thing ever? I mean I know he already knows that I AM the hottest thing ever. I would just like to be whistled at!

Cali- So you want the delivery guy, huh? Well, go get him! Who cares if he doesn't return your affection?!? I mean isn't half of the fun playing with their minds?

And as for me, my day was typical and ordinary. I spent my day molding minds and changing lives! No physical violence today! I am really, really, really missing my husband. I can't wait for him to come home tomorrow! Halloween is his favorite holiday. I suppose I shall let him choose all of the scary movies that he wants to watch. Maybe make some dinner. I dunno.

Last edited by HeatherMcG; 11-01-2008 at 04:13 PM.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #122  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

you look stunning, brings a tear to my eye :')
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #123  
I will do this.

I am sitting in the back of my class in the computer lab and I am not listening. He's not a very interesting teacher and I much perfer talking to my girls on here! Plus, I already have an A in his class...

Anyway - I am more than 1/2 way through my day of ****...and staying on plan. I now heart subway and baked lays...it has really kept me full with no need to have my snacks yet. I will eat them though, to keep my metabolism going. I love being busy, there seems much less time to think about food or crave chocolate...(most of the time.. )

I had my costume fitting earlier today. It went alright...I couldn't keep my shirt on, only tank top, so my stretch marks and chubby arms were there for all the costume people to see. Oh well, I am who I am and I can't make excuses for who I am, only responsiblity for who I will become.

Cali No, there is no problem with still having a teddy bear. I still have and sleep with the same teddy bear I have had since I was little...My fiancee thinks it's weird but I can't help it! I also have a pillow that I have named "Squishy" and I love it because it's always cold. And I am sorry you almost lost to ear to a bra...

Jelb You said no to freshly made cookies? WOW! That deserves a dancing carrot. I can't believe your Irish boy liked Mac and Cheese. Chris (British) HATED it...he took a taste and said "That's rubbish!" HAHA! Good for you on dropping that class!...Perhaps more time for the gym?? Teehee. Chris is from England (Leigh, to be exact. A little working town with excellent pubs) We live together and have since day one...I have had to get use to him cooking oil with EVERYTHING. I have tried to get him to cooking spray but alas...no luck so I have to cook everything in seperate pans. Oy. We went back to visit his family this summer and it was amazing..however, he wants to stay in Colorado as long as he can. He will be a citizen 2 years after we are married.

ghost I love that bumper sticker. I must have it! And W00t! .25 away from your goal! That's awesome.

Stephie Great job on those slacks! I love that feeling of clothes feeling better! And Paris! That must have been grand! Although, I would have eaten my own weight in cheese and chocolate...

HWGA I love the feeling that I get when I take the time and do my makeup and hair. Usually I straighten my hair and put on some mascara...but when I got my contacts (that I don't like wearing because my face feels naked) I did eyeliner and bought some really cool eyeshadow..it gave me just an extra little swing to my step...and you MUST keep us updated on the office cutie!

bee Where are going to dinner? Anywhere fancy? I love fancy dinners but always manage to spill something on myself or others.Oh, and that white table cloth doesn't even have a chance...Haha.

Iconised Bagel? *perks up* What kind? I enjoy bagels....mmm bagel! No, bad Taylor...

BlCarter Ugh, I hate moving! It's so stressful and stuff and I am sorry about your boyfriend. At least moving burns calories!!

Heather You look so beautiful, you really do! That dress looks AMAZING ON you and love the flowers. I am so happy for you!!

Last edited by Taylor86; 10-30-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #124  
New BodyBugger!

Taylor- THANKS!! And I am glad you love my flowers, I did them all myself!! It was very fun and every flower arrangement in the entire wedding or reception was made by me for approx. $100!!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #125  
New BodyBugger!

so my wedding is a thread killer.....
Old 10-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #126  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

dangit, I tried to follow the link to your wdding photos but facebook is blocked from my office server. I'll have to look at them at home.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Heather- beautiful pics! I had seen them before b/c we are friends on Facebook. But I loved seeing them again!

Taylor- Good job girl, I 'm so proud of you for sticking to your plan today even on a super busy day. Props to you! Yes, it's kinda a sticky situation with the cute at work, but um yeah..... I don't think I have a comment.... too incriminating!!!!! lol oh my gosh, I'm blushing! Ok..... moving on.

So today has been super busy. I get off work at 4:30 today and then I have a meeting (which I volunteer for this organization. at 5 and then one at 6, plus I may try to make it church tonight if the meeting is over in time so I don't have to go this weekend. I'm glad I didn't do anything last night but I'm making up for it tonight. Do you all remember when I had to tell my story for the online thing? Well I got a call from a counselor and she said that there is this mother and girl (13) that said that the girl will not talk to anyone but me b/c I'm the only one that would understand. The thing is I have never met her, so I'm going to call the momma today and see what's up. It's crazy, but I'm glad that she wants to talk to someone. But a part of me is like I don't have time for anything else.... but hopefully it won't take too much of my time..... why do people think I'm such a great person? lol I use to be so mean years ago and now everyone likes me... lol I'm not use to this. that sounded very conceited. I'm not trying to sound conceited! crap, ok I'll just shut up now. *insert foot into mouth*
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #128  
New BodyBugger!

Well don't you think you are the shiznit HWGA! And who says that everyone likes you?!

Nevermind..... you ARE the shiznit and everyone DOES like you! lol

Just go on being Miss Popular.........
Old 10-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #129  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post

Iconised Bagel? *perks up* What kind? I enjoy bagels....mmm bagel! No, bad Taylor...
I think it was plain...it was nice though. Makes me want to try some of their other ones...like the chocolate chip one
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:11 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I am currently in Ottawa with friends for that skating competition I was talking about earlier this month. We are having a blast so far....shopping at the Roots Outlet (and spending WAY too much money), walking around downtown at Parliament and such, and watching some skating practices.

I am pretty much not worrying about the diet this weekend. When we are at the skating competition, the last thing we think about is getting food....so I know I won't overeat at least. Hope everyone's having a good week
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #131  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

gah! I can't keep up with this thread lol!
As for my lightheadedness it only lasts a few moments but its every time i stand up. I've been trying to drink a lot more water to see if that counteracts it at all. I'm due for a checkup anyway so I'll just mention it to the doctor. And Yes!! I'm in onederland!! I celebrated by.... staying on plan!

Tomorrow is halloween AND my sister in law's birthday so there is going to be halloween candy AND birthday cake. Oh dear. I've decided to make some ghost shaped meringue cookies to be my low-fat low-cal sweet tooth-calming back up.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 AM   #132  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

I went to the gym this morning.

I know, I know you're all thinking, "So the eff what? I went to the gym fourty-seven times last week. " But I am a giant lazy-butt, and I have the HARDEST time getting up in the morning and outta the house well in advance of class. But, I went and worked out!

AND!

I weighed in at 155.0 this morning. Probably a fluke, but who gives a crap, I haven't seen that number on the scale in over a year!

AND!

Yesterdy, my friend picked me up to head to her house. On the way, we saw a couple of guys she knew walking on the side of the road, and she had the one guy's iPod. She pulled over, and talked to him for ten seconds through the window, then we left. Fifteen minutes later, he called her to chat about random stuff, and added in, "Who was that sexy beast in the car with you?" I don't care if the guy is a tool, it's flattering.

And finally... my TOM started yesterday. So. We'll see how things go water-weight-wise.

Last edited by Jelbb; 10-31-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #133  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Hello ladies! I am still here! I've gotten my eating under control, I think, but this cold weather has seriously decreased my motivation to go to the gym. Ah well, that's the next thing on my list. So basically, good for you, Jelbb, you sexy beast!

Heather - I looked at your wedding photos. So lovely! LOVE the dress! You guys are a gorgeous couple!

Edit: Leigh! Congratulations on onederland!!!

Last edited by just keep swimming; 10-31-2008 at 11:40 AM.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Jelb- That's so funny! Props on getting up early and that's awesome and kinda strange that he called you a sexy beat. Did you really go to the gym 47 times last week? I'm confused.

Just keep- It's good to see you girl! I was wondering where you been! When the weather changes it's always hard to keep working out.

Leigh- That's awesome that you are in onderland! Congrats! You're still having light headedness? That's been going on for a while now? I think you should see your doctor. Are you eating enough?

Heather- you crack me up! Of course, I'm so self absorbed that I would just assume that everyone likes me.... duh, what world are you living in? lol just kidding.

So last night was busy as normal. I am so tired! I literally threw something at my alarm clock this morning. I'm so excited we get an extra hour on Sunday!!!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #135  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

HWGA - Ooh, I forgot about daylight savings time! Score! Also, I need to move somewhere where it's warm all year round. I think my body would rather hibernate than exercise...
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote