Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 09:24 PM   #421  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Lemon Tyme: you are doing great.. Focused!!//

Slashnl: Glad to see the official change!!Next week will be the 220's again.

As for me I did my official weigh in and 223! I am excited means 12 pds lost so far. I am excited and trying for 3 more this week.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:39 PM   #422  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Nice job, Davisag!!!! Way to go!
Old 09-15-2016, 01:09 PM   #423  

S/C/G: 277/170/130

Height: 5'7" / Age: 31

Congrats, Davisag! You're doing awesome!
Old 09-15-2016, 04:46 PM   #424  
Ice Cream Slave

S/C/G: Waist size: 20/20/8

And I'm back on 3fatchicks! I swear I keep gaining and losing the same 20-30 pounds but I'm on the right track now guys. I obviously need your support so I'm going to try to check into this website once each day starting Monday. I'm currently on a trip so all bets (and diets) are temporarily off lol.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:56 PM   #425  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

lol well JellyBelly enjoy your trip. But when you get back look forward to some great results. WELCOME BACK!!

Thank you Slashnl and PSB!! I'm trying.

Last edited by Davisag; 09-15-2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:01 PM   #426  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Fantastic! Get those pesky 3lbs off!

Jelly: I'm in the same boat with this ridiculous 230-245 range. Oh how nice it would be to slay it for good. I'll cheer you on.

Went up a bit drat nothing horrid .5 but it was still up and not down. Well tomorrow is another day. I got my hair cut today and took off about 4" and I'm fairly happy with it though it became somewhat flyaway as she didn't use too much product to control my curls so they were a bit more.

Watched project runway and as always it Spurs me to work on my creative side. I can't even begin to imagine designing for such a slender body. I will always have my broad shoulders and big hips. Alas it still serves as a jumping board to designing things for myself.

Happy evening. More tomorrow if the scale keeps me in the 230s.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:14 AM   #427  

S/C/G: 277/170/130

Height: 5'7" / Age: 31

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Today I weighed in at 218.2 again, same as yesterday, so I finally recorded it on my ticker. Gonna try my hardest to see Onederland by Christmas, so hopefully I can make it...

Wishing you all the best successes!!!
Old 09-16-2016, 12:31 PM   #428  
Diane

PinkStarBerry: Congrats!!! That's awesome news.

Lemonthyme: Well, with cutting off that much hair maybe you lost that .5 pounds. I know what you mean about being trapped by the 230's. I seem to be stuck 228-234. Probably a little more diligence would help.

Davisag: Keep up the good work!!

Jelly: Welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Well, heading into another weekend. I love weekends, but I tend to have struggles with staying on track. I will try to focus.....
Old 09-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #429  

S/C/G: 273/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Hi all!

Hi everyone! Sorry, been MIA, but hoping you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves! I'm still trucking along, slowly, but happily. Just hit a NSV of switching down to a size 16, so I'm thrilled to be here. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Happy fall!
Old 09-16-2016, 02:59 PM   #430  

Traveling for family functions so hopeful I can remain on point or very close to it all with the scale numbers. Celebrating a nephews birthday, but my sibling loves fresh everything so i should be good at the party!

I did not reach my goal of 236 today. I haven't been able to get the gym in, as DH is a hunter and it's bear season, so he's in the woods after work until dark and I am with the kids and by the time he gets home and settled I am already thinking of bed and not the cycle. I found him highly recommended scent to try for said animal and ordered it in hopes that this hunting season can come to a close sooner than not.

happy weekend!
Old 09-19-2016, 08:32 AM   #431  

S/C/G: 273/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Lemonthyme!
I hope your weekend went well! I'm hovering at 235, struggling to get to the gym and reign in the extra eating.. so I feel you. Feeling optimistic heading into this week. Have a good one!
Old 09-19-2016, 09:25 AM   #432  

Haven't been on scale yet. Got home from our travels and our neighbor cut down all the privacy bushes on the lot line 1/2 our ours and 1/2 theirs but they figured they'd "trim them all up" now all I see is their yard and their junk. My backyard looks like crap. What can you do? Sure they may grow back but we are a low zone number so winter can be a stressor. Stress, anger and simmering are some good words for me. Good news is I haven't stuffed my mouth full of sugar based goods! So I'm not sure how today will go as we got home at dusk I was so irritated and mad I tried to go to bed. You know when you are pent up with it all it'd be great if you'd burn triple the calories.

It doesn't happen though!

So here's to a good week. My mini for this week is hitting 235. I hope it can be reached by Friday. I will jump on scale at some point to get a loose idea for where I am at. I'm hopeful the weekend didn't do my little progress in from last week. And I think I have come up with trying to get to the gym before kids go to school so that means 530 to get up and go move. I've done it in the past I'll try again.

Happy day to you all!
Old 09-19-2016, 09:54 AM   #433  

Darn w breakfast and coffee in my scale put me back at 241. Well I'll just have to work on that this week. Though I would love to say I can eat what I want when I want and not gain weight I can't do that. So I begin again in hopes I can get this in control. Yes I'm probably 239 right out of bed however that's not a number I want either.

Off to drink water and get the costume making back underway.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #434  
Diane

Kittens: Glad to see you back. And good news on the NSV!!! That's the important stuff, not just the numbers on the scale. (I wish I could convince myself of that most days!)

Lemonthyme: Oh great, gotta love neighbors. How irritating! I'll bet if you get on the scale tomorrow, it will be better. I think that sometimes Monday isn't the best weigh in day, especially when you've had different food over the weekend. Sometimes it is just a little retention!

As for me, I didn't have a great weekend of being on plan. So, I avoided the scale today. I will try to force myself on there tomorrow. I still struggle with weekends. I wish I could move past that. But back on plan today, and hoping to run after work tonight.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:11 PM   #435  

S/C/G: Peak 300/Restart 270/Goal 130

Height: 5'4.5'

Hi all.

Lemon: totally get that sort of stuff! The guy who mows my lawn won't trim the actual bushes by my a/c unit, but insists on cutting down my lantana garden to 6 inches high - and then the lawn fertilizer company sprayed my lantana plants and killed off more than half... seriously people - it isn't rocket science! GRRRRRRRRR

I'm trying so hard not to get frustrated with this scale battle...I know in my head that it is all on me and what I am doing, so if I don't like the results I need to do something different. I'm giving Ideal Protein 2 more weeks. If the weight doesn't drop with me being 100% on the program then I will go back to Atkins. In the meantime, I realized I have not been taking the correct amount of supplement that I use for depression. The reason I mention it, is that it also has a lovely side effect of curbing cravings and appetite. That could be where part of my battle has been. I do wish though that my autoimmune issues didn't all come with fatigue as a main symptom. Some days all I can do is sleep.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Let's keep on going!
Closed Thread