Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 10:29 AM   #391  

S/C/G: 273/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey SeeMyFeet! Hope you are having a good start to your day! Quick forum question: How do you highlight someone's names when you reply? I haven't been able to figure that one out? Or is everyone just bolding the folks they are replying to? Be well!
Old 09-06-2016, 12:53 PM   #392  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! Welcome to Kittens and welcome back to SeeMyFeet. I was gone for a few days with the long weekend. Glad to see you guys posting! I didn't get on the scale this morning. The weekend may have been harsh, so I need to work up to that. I'm pretty sure I'm hovering between 230-231.

I'm back to my routine today. I went to Body Pump this morning, and I packed a lunch today, so that I can try to keep under control!!
Old 09-07-2016, 01:54 AM   #393  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

just bolding them by hand, kittens.

smaller dinner today...and avoided going back for that 2nd mango... . mmmmmmmmmMMMangos....... so that'll be my dessert again tomorrow. Yay!

got a head start on the winter feet....had a nice, warm soak with baking soda and a scrub. Not as good as a spa treatment, but better than before. And I got my kitchen cleaned, including the floors. And I'm trying to cook a turkey breast in the slow cooker overnight....we'll see how that goes. Whew! This is just too much fun for one person to have in a single evening...you all must be soo jealous
Old 09-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #394  
Diane

SeeMyFeet: Wild night at your house!! Woo hoo!!

Although, probably a lot more excitement than I had last night! Went on a hike, but that's about it.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:23 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 273/Ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey Slashnl and Seemyfeet! Glad to hear your long weekends were good. Mine was also groovy. Slowly creeping through the week. Just trying to maintain a grip on my diet this week. And Slashnl, thanks for the welcome! Seemyfeet, glad to know I wasn't missing some sort of tagging trick! How you all doing?
Old 09-08-2016, 09:42 AM   #396  

Well, I've been sticking to a one meal, IF "plan" this week and I was rewarded by a 0.2 lb gain yesterday and another 0.6lb gain today. Trying to stick with "frustrated" and not veer into "despondent". Not particularly happy with my meal yesterday which mostly consisted of a garlic butter turkey saute, and of course that mmmmMango. This meal plan fits well with my work activities, as I have no time to stop and eat. On a Thursday, I'm hoping I can move from busy busy to productive at work, as I'm feeling like I'm drowning in activity with nothing to show for it.

What's the weight loss news in your world?
Old 09-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #397  
Diane

Hi guys. I need to get my discipline back. Working on that for now. I am veering off track way too much with food! Workouts are always way easier for me to keep going. Food... not so much.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:32 PM   #398  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

I ran away the last month and my weight reflects such. With the end of summer, an ongoing court case, and life running w/my kids, well I fell off and fell off hard. I hope I can rejoin you all for support. I am sorry I dropped off, I missed your constant cheering and help on this journey and your tales, I can't do it just by myself. I hope I am ok to jump back in.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:34 AM   #399  

S/C/G: 277/170/130

Height: 5'7" / Age: 31

Happy Friday, everyone! It's been a long week for me since injuring my foot and I'm sorely missing my morning walks I hope by Monday it'll be healed enough to start going for long walks again! I tried going a couple days ago but after 20 mins it was starting to hurt and I didn't want to make it worse. Been eating slightly less this week to make up for being completely sedentary, but I'd rather just exercise and eat a little more!

This week had some wooshes at last and now I'm at 223.8! Hopefully it sticks.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Old 09-09-2016, 09:30 AM   #400  

Oh, My, PSB, what happened to your foot?

Glad you found your way back, LT! ..."ongoing court case"...sounds stressful...I've gained as well, and feeling awful about it (in more ways than one). This week, I've committed to having one meal each day, and have been doing well with that. Although, I was feeling might poorly during DS's soccer game yesterday! Still, I've toughed it out, and have been rewarded with a 0.6lb gain over the past 3 days. Sigh. I almost capitulated and had something for breakfast this morning, but instead got involved with recharging a dead car battery, so yay, that feeling of nausea/hunger has subsided.

Finally, a good night's sleep, and was ready for an early day at work, until the dead battery incident got in the way. Well, my workclothes are now dry (yep, it's come to that!)...so I'd better get going...
Old 09-09-2016, 10:47 AM   #401  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Wow looks like I missed alot this week. We were busy at the flea market trying to sell our wears. Broke even. Lol.
EVERYONE!!! We will all now get back on track and move forward. SMF you keep up with your commitment. I have to eat 3 times a day to not make my body store wondering when I'll eat next. Your sound like my husband who can eat just 1 time a day and not have that issue. Seems like everyone had a good time this last weekend. Except for the hurt foot. Hope it gets better soon PSB. Lemonthyme your always welcome. BND your doing great and look forward to your final results. On the undergarments comments... well have to get a bulk order. Slashnl I also need to step it up. We all had a slack week and now we are going to be on track again. I am still 226 4 weeks in a row now. Went to 224 on friday for 2 days and then went nuts at the flea market with concession food. Lol glad only gained the 2 pounds back. I have 15 weeks to lose 30 pounds atleast. IWant to meet my mini goal from my personal 42 and starting over thread. thats a huge thing to reach by Samhain (Halloween) in 7 weeks.Kittens glad to see yiur activity and look forward to more.
WE CAN STEP IT UP!!!HERE WE GO!!

Last edited by Davisag; 09-09-2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Forgot a few things
Old 09-09-2016, 12:40 PM   #402  
Diane

Lemonthyme!! Welcome back!!! I missed you! Really, so glad you're back and posting again.

pinkstarberry: Nice loss! Congrats!

Seemyfeet: Ugh, dead car battery. Never a good thing.

Davisag: Yep, we'll all get this back together and move forward.

And, actually, for me, it is just that. I am going to get my plans back in place this weekend, and get back on track. I've had some soreness in my hip, so I've been taking it easy and I'll take it easy through the weekend. But, then, I want to get back on stride on Monday.

Have a good weekend!
Old 09-09-2016, 04:52 PM   #403  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Thank you for the welcome backs! Ok - heres the badness of falling off the wagon. Tuesday I weighed in at 245 (dear lord, what the heck!) and today I weighed in at 241.4, so my goal this weekend is to get to the gym (always harder for me to factor on in, I can come up with SO many excuses to not go) and to eat in my calories. I went to the grocery today. Got to love the end of summer - cheese prices are way down, so I could get extra string cheese at 2.99/lb. WOOT. Usually she sits at 3.39. So though technically I am in the 40s I aim to be in the 30s next week (AGAIN, always again) and then try to get out of the 20s. That's my short term goal. I know . . .I have been mumbling on and on about these numbers now for a year, I need a kick in the hinder to just do it.

I really need to do it this time come heck or high water (we have that too - it's been raining so so much here!). I know for myself unless I do calories and exercise it won't move much. I have been making myself drink at least 99 oz of water a day, sometimes I do the extra 33 to boost me over that.

In my time away, I found it too easy to eat with my kids, my love, well he loves me by feeding me: he means well, but he needs to learn a different method, instead of a sodie/sweet/take out, he can bring me some almonds, or a flower, we'll have to think on what else would be nice in his method of showing love in this realm of giving. I told him I want to win the lotto so we could build our own indoor pool (hey even the community could use!). Thats the one thing I miss is lap swimming, and no where around has indoor less I travel almost an hour each way. I hear from so many in town an indoor pool would be so nice. Well, heck, I win the lotto that's on my list

Wishing you all well! Sounds/reads like you're all finding success! Good for you each! I hope to join you and just beat these numbers on back with a dry bunch of spaghetti! We can do this! Off to go prep my salad for dinner and pick some tomatoes to add to it. I am totally loving the LEMON BOY variety I have growing. It actually has some pep to it's step. If you all plant, put that one on your list. It's a tad citrusy but good flavor I think.

Happy weekend to you all! I'm off to go slay some more fat cells.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:20 AM   #404  

S/C/G: 230/217/170

Height: 5'7

Hi everybody *wave*. My name's Anita. I've been a lurker on 3FC for a few months, and have always been impressed by the camaraderie and support here. I have a new September resolution to start dealing with it - the anxiousness, the weight, the issues - between now and December. Part of that includes the goal to stop lurking and become a more active participant on a few threads. So, hello, and good wishes to all.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:17 PM   #405  

Slash...what's with the hip? Enjoyed your post, LT, and YES you do need a pool! I'm so lucky to have a nice indoor public pool close by...I swim with Olympic hopefuls!.. and I'm going there as soon as I can unplug! And !!!ohmagosh!!! you Lost Weight this week...and so much of it!!! I've gone down to one meal a day, and just have not been losing.....grrrrrrr.....

ok Focus, ladies, Focus...swimming and weight lifting today...Kill those fat cells....
Closed Thread