Height: 5'8"

Oct. 1: 363
Oct 2: 361.8
-1.2 so far!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #62  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

stayed the same at 183. Im ok with that, did some weights and treadmill last night, not much, i'm still not up to snuff so to speak but so much better. Just a little cough to get rid of and im back in the game. Still waiting for my whoosh to come, next few days im hoping

Roxy - zumbathons? In intrigued . . . that just sounds like all kinds of fun. I havent ever been able to make it to a class but the bits i've caught is TVor youtube is just so fun, i can see why its addictive.

Aimee - *hugs* stay strong, you know what the right course is. Do you find running in the morning has an effect on the rest of your day energy wise? im wondering if it wouldnt be better for me to start c25k again but in the mornings instead of evenings.

rennie - check you OUT!! You are rocking that scale already this month, good on ya!!!

Im going to do some more reading to catch up on everyone else, happy sunday all!!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Up 0.1 to 197.3 - not a huge deal, didn't get nearly enough water yesterday... maybe only 1.5 glasses. OMG. Can you tell what the goal of the day will be?!

Not enough time to get to everyone but:

Angie: Diwali in Brampton is insanity! I think last year's fireworks were brighter than it was on Canada Day!! Technically speaking we celebrate it for a few days, but Diwali itself is the main celebration day. Be careful of all those sweet goodies. They add up! Side note: holy cold weather! It's brrrrr out there.

Aimee: I'm so sorry to hear about the job. I'm glad you're taking a day to process though - you definitely don't want to make any rash decisions.

Roxy: hoping for your paperwork being expedited through!

Diana: yay for no hot flashes!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #64  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

defenses are DOWN. HELP.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:25 AM   #65  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Default Personals :)

Down 0.6 (from 211.0 to 210.4)

aka: what's going on? Don't worry about the gain -- stick to your plan no matter what! By the way, you had an awesome Sept!!!!! I didn't post a lot of personals, but I DEFINITELY noted your losses!!!

kukkie: 0.1 is a MINOR fluctuation -- especially in ONEderland, I have not done personals in a while so I may have missed that BIG day when you reached the 100's -- CONGRATS!!

coondocks: maintain or lose is the game right now!

oneless: so far so good! Hang in there -- keep posting -- it really helps!

crain: great job getting back on track

diana:

fitgirl: seems that you are doing great, 150's!!

paradise: welcome back!!!!!

swimgirl: congrats on the loss for Sept! and sorry about your problems at work...hope it all works out for the best...
Old 10-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #66  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka8941 View Post
defenses are DOWN. HELP.
AKA What's going on? Tell us about it.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #67  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Morning everybody

Did WI today,only cause i jogged/walk this morning.. remember ..down .2 to 170.8. Really don't need to WI tomorrow cause I've got to be somewhere at 8:30 am then take Mother/Aunt off..which means if i do try to WI..I'll have to get up @6am,spend an hour on the track(from 6;30-7:30), come back shower,eat and get dressed all in a 45mins IDK..
It's according to how i feel in the morning.( I'm just really tired of pushing myself but it seems like if i don't do it something is wrong I know i can't WI Tuesday cause i have a really early Doctors Apt.
Wednesday,a class i really like starts at 9:30am so if i don't push to jog i can't WI.Thursday is the only morning that looks like it will be less stressful..IDK..decisions decisions.

Madame,Congrats on being in the 50's you've done an awesome job!

Angie Thanks I'm just trying to stop thinking that i have to jog first in order to WI.

Way-to go Rennie, down 1.4 and TTOM great job

Dig deep aka,put on your shield,take that sword out and fight weather the storm

Aimee,glad you made a decision to do what's best for your own sanity You dealt with that boss for a long time.There's a good job out there with your name on it you did a great job in September

Roxy,2 lbs gone for good great job on the .2 today

Crainjo,great job on the pound

Paradise welcome back

LCW

KuKKie.just lovin the vibe I'm getting from your post you're on your way..ain't no stopping you now

It's coming Coon for sure

Diana,glad you had a good nights sleep

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-02-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #68  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Ona I know you talked last week about running before you weigh in because you get a lower reading. I get up, go pee, and then weigh. If I were you, I would just start weighing first thing in the morning like that. Your numbers may be different for a few days, but after that you will be on the new schedule. That way the weighing is done for the day and you can move on. No inconveniences, etc. Again, it will take a couple days to adjust but after that you will be on the new schedule.

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-02-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #69  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Good Morning Everyone

Paradise good to see you Welcome Back!

Roxy good job on the .2 down Well I hope everything goes well for you and the children I didn't know you could post things for sale on FB. I've done craigslist which I hate because you get all of the stupid email responses. I love ebay but taking the pictures and shipping can be a pain.

Diana glad you slept well, so the supplement is working? Diana that's how I weigh also same order

crainjo good job on the pound gone

aka it could be the medicine you're taking right now give it time, feel better . aka you can do it ... my defenses are down also. It's a shame too because I just got home from church a little after 10. gotta get it together. and we will

oneLess good job on the 1.2lb gone

Coondocks, even though I felt lighter this morning I was up a pound so I rocked it the wrong way But thank you

Hi Kukkie

LGW good job on the .6 down

Ona good job on seeing 170 way to go whew you are a busy lady, can't wait to see what you weigh on Thursday I didn't do so well today, TOM left and I had a pound gain

Well like I said I am up a pound to 175.4. I had a small steak & cheese yesterday and forgot about it until early this morning, so I am sure the fun and the fried meat is where my pound came from . I'm pooped this morning and I have a lot to do to prepare the week so I'm going to take a nap and start my Mommy/Wife duties. See you all later.

Angie, Gale, Jami, Vixsin hello
Old 10-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #70  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Ack! Up 1lb to 203.2 today....crazy scale. I was good yesterday! Sticking to plan again today and I'll hope for a nice whoosh sometime soon. I did some cleaning and organizing this morning and have more to do. Cabbage rolls in the oven for lunch and I have a roast in the slow cooker for dinner, and asparagus is definitely on the menu tonight!

Aimee -- Wow, that's a big decision; I didn't realize things were that bad with your boss. It is a shame to leave a company and job you love because of one person. Would you consider speaking to your bosses boss to explain that you've tried, but are unable to have a workable relationship? Maybe they would consider transferring you to another location or department? Just a thought.

Rennie -- I'm glad the sale went well! Yeah, I hope we can hit our goal early, but even if I just get the 6lbs this month I'll be thrilled!

ParadiseFalls -- Welcome back!!

Roxy -- Congrats on keeping your whoosh and on today's .2!

Diana -- I'm glad you slept well, hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

Crainjo -- Good job on the 1lb today!

AKA -- Don't even worry about that gain while you're sick, focus on getting well and then you can get back on track. Good foods to eat while sick: Low sodium chicken soup...lots of water....oranges? Junk food will not make you feel any better, I promise.

Coondocks -- Glad you are feeling more like yourself again. What do you and Jack have on the go today?

Kukkie -- Exactly, how can you live in Brampton and not celebrate Diwali!!?? It's freezing today, Cam and I went out and I wore my new winter boots already!

Ona -- Good job! Have you considered weighing in but not making yourself jog first? It might be more initially, but you'll know in your heart that you didn't really gain...and then soon enough it will be normal. Have a great Sunday

Rennie -- I'm up a pound too...lol -- so now we have 7lbs to lose in October.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #71  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Hey
Always around just not checking in. Am maintaining at 151 - but used the tape measure today and find me at 35- 29-37, not bad for a 44 year old who has 2 kids and used to be 300lbs!
Love reading about everyones progress- very proud of you all.
Having some difficult time at home, so not able to focus in the way I'd like, but am around and watching and reading. Proud to be a maintainer
Old 10-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #72  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

I have a confession to make -- it only ocurred to me today that I am completely hooked to BBQ ribs! There is a market that makes them every Sat and Sun and I have been there at least 1 weekend day for the last month? sooooo maybe this is what is affecting my weight -- well, actually, only if I use the BBQ ribs with the sauce as my protein and have veggies and a salad -- if I have it by itself I usually don't see a gain -- but I'm also eating less per meal that way...at any rate...I have seen a downward trend this week (and by the way, I gave 1/2 the ribs to a friend last week) -- if I start to go up again -- I'm blaming it on the ribs and will cut them down to once a month!

I am also craving PIZZA -- I have not had any pizza since May -- however, I have vowed to not even think about going off-plan until I'm at least 205 -- not saying that I will -- but hopefully by that time the craving will be gone
Old 10-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #73  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Sept 28: 173
Sept 29: Rosh Hashana
Sept 30: Rosh Hashana

01: Shabbat, no weigh-in
02: 174.8
03: 174,8
04: 172.2
05: 170
06: 170
07: 169 (normal BMI!!!!)
08: No weigh in
09: 167.6
10: 167.6 TOM1
11: 167.6 TOM2
12: 167.6 TOM3
13: no weigh in TOM4
14: 166.2 TOM5
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:

Last edited by Beck; 10-14-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #74  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

LCW,have you tried the pork-tenderloin short ribs? they are good and you can make your own little sauce I love them too,definitely a plan your day around item.

Thanks Diana,I tried to WI a couple of times (long ago) before i jogged/after eating and noticed the different but you're right..if i get started Weighing In later then my Weigh Ins will catch up. it's doable,just mentally seeing higher numbers after I've eaten(even though for a short time)..sigh..don't know if I'm ready for that everything will work out.

Thanks Angie,that's a good idea but mentally challenging right now.maybe later.Hope you enjoyed your dinner

That's ok Rennie,you live to fight another day

The deli people got me asked the man for some Boar's Head low-sodium Roast Beef,Saw him cutting it and thought it was the right one.Got home,tasted a piece and all i could taste was salt He gave me the wrong one.I should have asked to sample it first but it looked like the right one.Now i have 7 dollars worth of salty roast beef.Don't feel like taking it back tonight.Probably will tomorrow or give it to Mother

Last edited by OnaMi; 10-02-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #75  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Angie, why on earth did we add another pound (shaking my head) . Well my son convinced me to make chicken noodle soup for dinner. I haven't added it up yet but I couldn't eat the whole bowl so maybe I'm safe and won't have a big gain tomorrow because I am positive that I'll have a gain. I'm gonna have to stay focused to make this happen

Sam great seeing you oh my goodness, your measurements are just beautiful to the eye. I can only dream. You have done and you are doing great. Hoping things get better at home, take care

LGW I have been craving McD's fries and a cone. Oh Angie I forgot about this until LGW mentioned a craving. I got a large fry today and I enjoyed each one individually. I hope my cravings are gone for the month. We can do this

Hi Beck

Ona no you have to weigh in first thing in the morning. I weigh in at 5:30a.m. when I go to Curves or at 6:45a.m. when I don't go. The numbers on the scale are horrible to me even after a glass of water or cup of coffee/tea. Just crazy, I don't dare weigh in after anything goes in my mouth. Sorry about the roast beef. You have to taste everything now when you go some place, sad they don't pay attention.

I made a cup of coffee this morning and not thinking sipped before blowing and my tongue still feels funny, aren't I old enough to know better (shaking my head)

Ok going to add up my day ... BBL

Last edited by love2b150; 10-02-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Closed Thread