Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #46  
Undead Diva

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Morning everyone! I have rarely posted in these threads, I usually just update my weight and lurk but I just have to say I'm FINALLY in the 150s. I have not seen the 150s since I was 23. Once I reach 154 it will be the lowest weight I have ever been in my adult life.

Stein- Congrats on the 9lbs! WOW

FitGirly- We're both in the 150s! Woo!

crainjo - I know how crappy taking in too much sodium can be. Especially during TOM.

Kukki- Congrats on the 190s!

Ona - I hope you find a way to relax about WI, I know how that can be. Especially when you just want to see those numbers but you'll figure it out!

Angie - I'm rooting for you to get back into the 190s!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/143 - HW: 240

Height: 5'8''

October
1st: 179.6 (TTOM)
Old 10-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #48  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

good afternoon ladies!

weigh in: 248.2
change: -0.5

i am happy to see that the weight is down today, however i promised hubby we could have chinese and watch the virginia tech/clemson game today... so sodium will probably bounce me back up tomorrow (we're sharing an order of gen tso's chicken... we both love it)... lots of water today, but i don't foresee me eating very much since i'm pretty sure i woke up with tonsillitis. probably shouldn't even have tonsils since i get tonsillitis once or twice every year... but i never got it as a kid. so who knows?? no fever though, so it's not bacterial meaning no antibiotics and probably not caused by the streptococcus bacteria... which is good, but that probably means it's contagious and my husband has crohn's and thus a compromised immune system. i hope he doesn't get it!

hope you all have a better day than i'm havin so far :P
Old 10-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #49  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Down 0.6 (from 211.6 to 211.0) -- successful breakfast and a successful Cheescake Factory lunch from the skinnylicious menu -- grilled chicken, substituted brocolli for the rice ok...ok...2 bites of that wheat bread and then tossed it!

Last edited by LGW; 10-01-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #50  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

oneLess: welcome! It's totally up to you, the only problem is that in the beginning if you copy and paste - you end up with tons of wasted space on the post with blank numbers. So what most of us do is update our original post by clicking the "edit" button in the post. This allows us to keep track of our month and on a daily basis we post or day-to-day losses and comments. So if you go back to the first few pages, you will see where others have updated their original post! Hope this helps and again WELCOME!
Old 10-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #51  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hi Kismet good to see you again

medigal good job on the 1.4lbs Gone, sorry about the PMS

LGW that so says it all for me your are coming for sure Good job on the .6 down today

Diana if was freezing here this morning 55 degrees after low 70's yesterday (burrrr) Good job on the pound Gone and good luck with the Hyland's Menopause product.

oneLess (BB?) you can edit your original post each day and post your weight in on a new post with your loss or gain as you comment. It's up to you.

Angie great job in September not a bad gain Good to see you Missy Sorry to hear about your friends Mother, my condolences to your friend and their family. I'll attempt the 6lbs down with you for October we didn't complete our September challenge like we wanted so let's work harder the month ... we have a lot of birthday this month. What day is yours?

Lindy good job on the .4 down

Ona hope you find a balance to things Don't over do it Lady

Kukkie good job on the 2.1lbs Gone

crainjo hope you got your run in today

Roxy good job on the 2lbs Gone Hope TOM leaves you alone for a while I knew you'd have fun at the Zumbathon What will it take for you to be matched to them anything in particular. I do hope and pray that they everything comes together for all of you

steinawine, Good job on the 9lbs Gone for September best of luck to you with you October goals

MadameZ congrats on being in the 150 pssss .... crainjo is a guy

Hi Lauree

Mandy good job on the .5 down and sorry your throat is bothering you and hope hubby doesn't get sick Enjoy your dinner and the game

well I hope everyone that hasn't checked in is having a great Saturday. I started my day at 5am setting up for a yard sale. We finished up at 3pm. My neighbors put out the ad and allowed the rest of us to piggy back off them and set up also. Lots of work and I was so exhausted at the end. I counted it up exercise wise as 2 hours cleaning on MFP since the site gives you a crazy burn for cleaning. My burn is 396 and my numbers for today are:
calories 853, carbs 112, protein 42, sodium 1345 ...TOM is still lingering, I hope this is the last day I am down 1.4lbs to 174.4

Last edited by love2b150; 10-01-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #52  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

September 30-214.5
October 1-218.5
October 2- 218.0

Last edited by aka8941; 10-02-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #53  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Diana -- Thanks, finally I think things are calm, just in time for Sunday! I do have some cleaning to do tomorrow, but I think it will still be a welcome return to normality after a hectic week.

Ona -- Thank you Wow, you are at 171!? Good job on that! I think it's great to give yourself a break from the hectic schedule, I'm sure your body will be glad of it too.

Kukkie -- Awesome weigh in! Congratulations! Cameron and I get pretty excited for Diwali -- last year we drove and parked near a place where they were having fireworks. This year I think I've whined and complained my way into an invitation to a friend's place where they will be having a real celebration

Crainjo -- I love subway -- it's my 'go to' fast food joint when I don't have time to prepare food.

Roxy -- Congratulations on your weigh in! Any news on the adoption front?

MadameZ -- Congratulations on getting to the 150's!!! Thanks for rooting for me, I hope to be back there in a few days

Mandy -- I hope your throat clears up. I had my tonsils out at 27 and it was worse than childbirth (bearing in mind I had an epidural and a c-section ) but at least I don't get throat infections anymore

LGW -- Great job on your choices at the Cheesecake Factory!

Rennie -- Okay, I love having you for a partner, let's go for the 6lbs together! My birthday is next Saturday, the 8th of October Just trying to decide what I want to do that day. How did your garage sale go? Good job on your weigh in today!

AKA -- Feel better soon, hope the meds start to improve things!
Old 10-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies, having a rough day today. I ran this morning, but I was really sore afterwards, I had to take a muscle relaxer before I headed to work. Anyways, make a realization at work, I'm going in on Monday to quit. I love my job, but cannot handle my boss. I'll give them until October 21st, and then I'm off to San Francisco for a week, I might stay in SF for a couple more days and then head to New York with my brother for a week. We'll see. I honestly don't see a solution to my boss problems, and I hate to leave a job AND a company I love.. but I really don't have a choice anymore. So that's my story of today. I'm taking tomorrow to process the situation, and possibly write my resignation letter.

I'm also ending my month at 259.3, so I am down 6 pounds this month. Aiming for 7 pounds in October!

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'm barely holding myself together right now.

-Aimee
Old 10-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #55  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks aka, Sorry you are feeling worse, hoping you get better soon I have something, it's not as bad as it was during the week. I'm still a little congested though, but also still taking Theraflu twice a day. Hope we are both 100% soon

Thanks Angie I'm excited about our Six Pound Challenge. I hope at the end of this month or even before we can have a whoosh or two and celebrate early and keep it off. The sale went better than we thought. The first one we had sucked and we didn't do another afterwards, but this one was pretty good. Just slow going. Someone keep taking my neighbors signage down so she and ended up going up to the road and holding up signs while her husband stayed at the house. I also racked up on some really nice tops and a coat for my little lady. My neighbors have some really cute clothes for their girls. All looks new and all designer

Aimee, I'm sorry about the issues with your boss. I hope that you don't have to quit and something can be done to rectify the situation Good job on the 6lbs Gone for September Maybe journal your feelings right now, I'm sorry you are going through this again with her Aimee sorry about the sore muscles also get some rest and feel better

Last edited by love2b150; 10-01-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #56  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Hello, everyone! I've been totally AWOL for a few months now...and I've gained a ton of weight in the process. I'm sick of hiding the scale and then pulling it out a few weeks later to see I gained yet another few pounds, SO I'm trying to get back on track, and this thread was always a big help before.

Congrats to all of you who have kept working (Diana, WOW!!!! I can't believe how tiny you are! Congrats on staying so healthy!! ) and to those who are trying!

01: 279
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:

Last edited by ParadiseFalls; 10-02-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:54 AM   #57  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I get to keep my whoosh! I am down .2 to 157.6

Stein - Congrats on September's loss. I'm sure you can be down another 13 by T-day.

MadameZombie - Why yes, yes we are! Until recently I had never seen the 150s as an adult, they sure do look good on us, yeah? I bet the 140s are gonna look even better though, let's go!

Mandy - that your DH doesn't get sick and that you are better very quickly.

Rennie - I always love my zumbathons, especially when they are for a good cause (this one was a Susan G. Komen fund raiser). For us to officially match to the kids DHS has to say it's ok, we have to review more info about them in their case file and say if we still want them afterward, then the kids get info about us and get to see the photo album we've been working on and the ones that are old enough (so at least the 7 and 9 year olds and maybe a little input from the 4 year old) get to say if they want to be matched with us, after everyone agrees on it then the visits start. I love/hate having yardsales. I am thinking of starting to do what some of my friends here do and put an album of things for sale on my facebook that way I can clear some stuff out and not have to go through all that.

aka - I hope you feel better soon

Angie - Not much news yet other than when I talked to our caseworker she sounded positive about it and promised to get our paperwork through as fast as she could.

Aimee - I know it is a tough decision and one you aren't making lightly. I hope that it brings you some peace.

Paradise - Welcome back!
Old 10-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #58  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

No night sweats or hot flashes last night! And I slept well!

Paradisefalls Hi and Welcome back!

Calories for yesterday: 1840 +
Weigh In: 144.8 (TTOM)
No Change
Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 289/220/189

Height: 6'1"

weight 9/30: 214.4
10/1: 215.0
10/2: 214.0

Back on track!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #60  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

September 30-214.5
October 1-218.5
October 2- 219.0 *GRRR

Last edited by aka8941; 10-02-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Closed Thread