3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   It's Sep-timber and pounds are falling! Daily Weigh In Thread! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/211415-its-sep-timber-pounds-falling-daily-weigh-thread.html)

Diana3271 09-10-2010 09:09 AM

Fitkristi Great job on your pound and so close to losing 50 pounds! Awesome job!

Star You are doing great with it being TTOM. Stay focused!

Kris You are doing great! The water weight is evil! :devil:

Coondocks 09-10-2010 09:09 AM

up a lb to 180.8 . . . . TOM Is going out with a fight, well played TOM, well played.

Still . . . . I'm not going to complain about that, I might tomorrow after I have a crazy weight routine tonight, ahh well.

Anyone seen Aimee around?

Diana3271 09-10-2010 09:12 AM

Coondocks Since I was so busy, I didn't get a chance to comment on your beautiful Avatar. Kick TTOM to the curb! :kickbutt:

shawnee66 09-10-2010 09:18 AM

The scale is heading back in the right direction, this morning I weighed 262! I really hate TOM!

Diana3271 09-10-2010 09:51 AM

Shawnee I'm so glad things are looking up for you.

Matilda08 09-10-2010 10:11 AM

Happy friday everyone!!!! I hope you all have a great day and are able to stay on plan.

Vixsin 09-10-2010 10:12 AM

Good Morning My Friends!!!:wave: :grouphug:

I was 236.0 this morning. Down .8 :cheer: I will TAKE it!! That means I am only 1 lb away from my ticker from last week and then only 1 more away from 15 lbs down so I can have another trampo guy!!! VERY excited about these next couple of pounds!! :flow2:

Angie: 5lbs in 2 weeks is great!!!!!!! That is 2.5 a week! That is some good stuff right there!! :high: I know we like the big numbers but we have to remember that this is a long journey and those smaller, yet consistant 1s, 2s, and 3s are really what get us to those great milestones that we have. I congratulate you!!! You are doing really great! :hug: Can't wait for your Phase 2!!!

Sunshine: WOW!! :eek: What a great job!! That's a nice loss!! Yay you! :yay:

Diana: I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to the weekend. We have a birthday party this weekend that should be tons of fun.

Econ: :cheer2: Great job!! And I hope you and the hubs have a wonderful night tonight!!! :cheers:

FitKristi: :woohoo: Congrats on the loss! WTG on being so close to a BIG goal!!! I can't wait to celebrate that one. Great job!! :broc:

Star: Hang in there, I can feel your whoosh coming! I really can. :goodvibes:

Mama: :yay: for you! Any weight is good weight to say goodbye to!

Coon: No worries about TOM. He knows he's on his way out, that's why. :rollpin: I feel your whoosh coming on too. :)

Shawnee: TOM is evil. I will always say that. Glad that scale is getting back to normal! :)

patchworkpenguin 09-10-2010 10:48 AM

Ona, trying to think positive thoughts. :D

DaughterOfVenus 09-10-2010 11:30 AM

31-261.0
1- 262.4 Fuuuuuuuuuuuu!
2- 260.6 New low!
3- 262.0 Sigh.
4- 261.8
5- 259.4 HECK, YESSS!!! I've been trying forEVER to see the 250s!!!
6- 258.4
7- 258.0
8- 260.4
Ouch. I can't say I don't deserve this. Meme brought home chips and mini peanut butter cups (my WEAKNESS) and I haven't been leaving them alone like I should. No more excuses today. I'll take the candy out to the garage for my Pampie to eat, and get it out of my site. If Meme doesn't like it, I don't care. She doesn't need it either, and it's sabotaging me.
9- 259.4 Going back in the right direction!
10-257.2 :carrot:

OnaMi 09-10-2010 12:10 PM

:wave: Happy Friday Everyone..somehow i thought yesterday was Wednesday :o :D

Anywho on to my friends :)

Diana,glad your body is feeling lighter.That's a good sign :goodvibes I feel that way sometimes too.Alot of times,I try to use mind over matter will myself to be lighter when i WI:lol: Hope things went well for your DH yesterday and w/your appointments too.:) hope you have a relaxing weekend :)

econ :congrat:on 22 yrs :) have a good evening and you're doing a great job :)

Angie,glad your doctor made you feel better :hug: you really are doing a great job. :) Being able to add new stuff will be great.:)

Kristi great job on the 1.6 :cheer3:

Star,hang in there :hug: you'll start to lose again soon :)

MamaP,look at you! wow..:yay: for water weight :)

Love,hope you're feeling better today :hug:

Coon,TOM might slow you down but you'll win the fight in the end :)

Aimee,thinking of you.Hope all is well :hug:

Vixsin, .8.. awesome!!!I'm so happy for you.Go get those last few lbs :club: you're doing a great job :)

:wave: Matilda!!

Patch :lol: sending you positive thoughts :goodvibes stay with it !! everything will workout :hug:

Shawnee,that's great!! TOM will pass,hang tough :hug:

And finally..I'm down .6

1st-259.8
2nd-258.0
3rd-257.6
4Th-257.2
5Th-256.8
6Th-256.0-1st wk 3.8lbs lost
7Th-255.6
8Th-255.8
9Th-254.6
10Th-254.0

OnaMi 09-10-2010 12:16 PM

DOV,look at you!!! :woohoo: there's no stopping you now!! :cheer2: you're on a roll!!!:bravo:

DaughterOfVenus 09-10-2010 01:48 PM

Aw thanks, Onami! Awesome job on the point six!

Angie 09-10-2010 01:51 PM

Confession -- I just ate two small pieces of bread -- the soft white kind. With butter. Incline walk for me tonight. :nono:

Thanks Diana!
Coondocks lol @ your conversation with TOM. I was also missing Aimee -- where are you??
Shawnee there you go, back on track!
Vixsin you are so right, I have to keep my perspective on the numbers, I'm in this for the long haul. I was so excited about my phase 2 that I went and ate carbs...lol. Hopefully I'll make it up this weekend. Congrats on your .8!
Penguin you're still heading in the right direction, slow but sure.
DOV - Nice loss for you! What a great way to stay inspired for the weekend.
Ona congrats on your .6, you are so steady, great work!

Kukkie84 09-10-2010 02:02 PM

The scale was not my friend today... 1st prewedding function done, but I'm up 4 damn pounds to 199.4 - late dinner, 3 hours sleep. So tired. Must...finish...work...

I'll be back on Monday with hopefully survival stories. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Vixsin 09-10-2010 03:17 PM

Kukkie: You're gonna be ok!!! :hug: I know that 4 is mostly water. Your body is just rebelling. I KNOW that once things settle, you're going to see some great losses. Get your rest!!!! Your body will thank you for it! Best of luck this weekend. :goodvibes:

Angie: Don't stress. 2 small pieces of bread and butter are not going to ruin all of the hard work you've been putting in this week! Your losses are great and I am glad that you are giving yourself some credit. :) You're doing a really great job!!! :hug:

Ona: Well done on that .6!!!!!! I love your steady, consistant losses! They inspire me to stay motivated. :high: You go girl!!

Oh, and I haven't seen Aimee either.....:( I'm going to send her some good vibes. Anyone want to join me? :goodvibes: