3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   It's Sep-timber and pounds are falling! Daily Weigh In Thread! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/211415-its-sep-timber-pounds-falling-daily-weigh-thread.html)

Kukkie84 09-06-2010 10:58 AM

Everyone sounds like they're doing so great already. I kind of disappeared after the arguments I had on Friday morning, but appreciate everyone's kind words. It all worked out, which it was going to, but I think someone mentioned that tempers flare when people are stressed and boy oh boy is it ever true. We had the first of the pre-wedding functions at the house on Saturday, everything went so well - relieved some of that stress, until I somehow managed to sprain my ankle, boo! Don't ask me how it happened, I really couldn't tell you, and there was no alcohol involved. LoL. Anyway, it's a lot better now but still a bit tender yet. I think we're finally moving all of our stuff down to the basement today... if the boys ever get back from the bachelor party they had last night. They were all apparently too intoxicated to come home, so cabbed it to the closest person's house and crashed there. Thank goodness they had some sense there.

I was doing so well maintaining this weekend, which is kind of my plan until the wedding is over, but then yesterday hit and I made horrible choices. So I'm up to 198.4 which is all about the pizza that I ate at 10:30 last night. I know what it is, totally owning it, need to flush it out.

It's wedding frenzy here, so I don't have time for personals, just wanted to tell you I'm still around and reading everyone's progress through BB email notifications! I'll be in and out until next week but happy weighing everyone!

Coondocks 09-06-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimGirl (Post 3468965)
Coondocks - St Vital isn't SO bad, and I'm a little sheltered working in such a huge store. I've always worked retail - definitely have the personality for it, so I guess I don't know any different. We all tell stories, and try to one-up each other on cranky customers from time to time. That's exciting that Shaun is here visiting! How long is he here for? I have a really hard time staying on plan when I have visitors - which is why July/August was a total bust for me. Have some strength, and most restaurants are getting better with their menu's, so try and find the healthy alternative! You can do this!! :D

-Aimee

Hes only here until wednesday morning, he came in for a friends wedding.
I think growing up in St V and being a product of lets skip afternoon classes and go to the mall has made me notice all the changes more so, it was always a good mall, but never like it has been in the last few years. Its shananigans! BUT . . . at least working in the hospitality industry, I'm very conscious to not be a pain in the butt :p I remember cranky unreasonable customers and I don't want to be some ones 'well I can top that . . ' stories ha ha.
It's not the menu Im worried about, i've actually been really good with going out to eat and making better food choices, its getting easier . . . its the Gin and vodka that undoubtedly follow that get us :p

eclipse 09-06-2010 11:33 AM

Down to 195.8 - which puts me at over 90 lbs lost total. Time for a new chickie!

DaughterOfVenus 09-06-2010 11:36 AM

31- 261.0
1- 262.4 Fuuuuuuuuuuuu!
2- 260.6 New low!
3- 262.0 Sigh.
4- 261.8
5- 259.4 HECK, YESSS!!! I've been trying forEVER to see the 250s!!!
6- 258.4 :carrot:
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

Streudel 09-06-2010 12:13 PM

Jumping in a little late....

Hope that's O.K.

Starting weight- 204.5

1-203.5
2- 203
3- 204
4- 202
5- 205
6- 203.5
7- 204
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everybody!

StarGetsFit 09-06-2010 12:40 PM

Okay, don't have time to go back and catch up on the thread, but from what I did read:

Kukkie Yay! For the first wedding event going smoothly!

Eclipse 90lbs! That's amazing! You must be so proud!

DaughterOfVenus Great 1lbs loss!

Streudel You've been bouncing around, but it looks like you're headed back in the right direction, 1.5lbs down from yesterday!

As for me, the scale was all over again today as my friend TOM showed up. So, once again, I'm taking the high number.

8/28: 259
8/30: 256.4
8/31: 254
9/01: 253.8
9/02: 253.6
9/03: 253.3
9/04: 252.4 That's a seven day total of:-6.6lbs
9/05: 251.6
9/06: 251.6:devil: <---This is my symbol for TOM: red, mean, makes me think about devil's food cake.

love2b150 09-06-2010 12:47 PM

Diana you know it'll drop soon ... and no change is definitely better than a gain unless it stays too long :hug: Glad you're feeling better. :)

Penguin that is crazy :?:, It's just one of those crazy fluctuations :hug: Hopefully it will be gone in no time :hug:

Coondocks, TOM really sucks. I'm not camera literate either. Last year I went to one of the kids school assembly. The lady beside helped me with the camera. I told her thanks because I usually don't have to do this ... my husband or our oldest does all the photo taking :) You'll do great tonight I'm sure :hug:
I agree with this totally ---> I love reading other peoples ramblings - and of course jumping in with my own I think that's one of the greatest things about this community, it's not ALL about weight loss, you make connections with people and you can relate about all kinds of things. It's a nice balance, at least I think it is.

Angie 4.2lbs down in one night, Oh my goodness is right! Wow you go GIRL :yay: Congratulations, I think I would take a picture of the scale if I ever lose 4 lbs in one night. :D Looks like I am definitely holding on to the 160's. I weighed in this morning at 168.8 very excited. :) Angie the weekend has been great with Mom. I had a 1/2 cup of banana pudding very good. We went to Golden Corral I stayed on point. I did tell her that I want to do a trial Thanksgiving meal. The kids were very excited. :D

Happy Labor Day to you also Ona, Congrats on the .8 down. You are constantly on the move, I know that must feel great :hug: ---> this is great to know every other month or so change my workout routine cause our bodies get use to the same routine Thanks :)

Aimee, whew I hate issues in the bathroom. I hope you get some relief soon. :hug: Sounds like a good work environment minus the one lady supervisor. :)

Shawnee :hug: you'll get out, it's going back down :) Great job on the 1lb down.

Kukkie, sorry about the ankle, glad it's feeling better, hope it gets totally better soon :hug: I'm glad things got better after Friday morning. And that's right flush that pizza out. Have a great day, you'll be able to relax soon. :hug:

:woohoo: Eclipse congrats on your 90lb lose you are doing great. :hug:

DaughterOfVenus 09-06-2010 12:52 PM

I Haz A Ticker!!!!!! Woot!

love2b150 09-06-2010 12:54 PM

OK here is my update :D

I am 4.2lbs down from last Monday ... my weigh in today was 168.8lb ... 1lb down from yesterday. :yay: ME :)

love2b150 09-06-2010 12:55 PM

DaughterOfVenus :yay: for those tickers :D

akelly728 09-06-2010 02:33 PM

Well, I just read my last check-in on Friday and well, my goal of maintaining didn't happen. I was fine up until Saturday with my food plan, however TOM threw some serious water retention my way and I bounced up from 186.4 to 191. I then went to the lake on Saturday night and just got back today. Needless to say I was not good, not one bit. Really bad food, really bad alcohol, etc.

194.0 today.

No time for crying, I made those choices. Time to get my butt in gear for the rest of the day, and have a stellar week! Next Monday (9/13) I'm seeing someone I haven't seen since February, so that's motivation right there to lose as much as I can this week!

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day! Thanks for providing a place for me to check in and hold myself accountable. The old me wouldn't care and would keep going. The new me feels guilty but knows I can reverse the damage!

Angie 09-06-2010 03:08 PM

Ona -- Yes, I think a little variety is needed in food/exercise, everything, to keep our bodies on their toes.

Coondocks -- Did another 30 minute incline walk today!

Aimee -- I find when I exercise I'm much better about staying on plan for food because I don't want to feel that I 'wasted' all the effort I put into exercising. It doesn't come naturally though, I really have to make myself do it. Walking on the treadmill seems to have also resolved the bathroom problems I was having...just saying. ;)

Shawnee -- Keep your chin up. If you keep making good choices you'll be out of the 60's in no time. I felt the same way a few weeks ago; there's nothing like staying on plan to prove yourself wrong.

Kukkie -- Sorry about your ankle and all the stress, I hope the rest of the wedding celebrations work out wonderfully for you.

Jeri -- 90 lbs is so awesome, congratulations! :bravo:

Streudel -- Welcome! :welcome2:

Love -- lol @ take a picture of the scale. I wish I'd thought of that! You stayed on plan at Golden Corral???? You deserve a big round of applause for that...not sure I could have done the same. :cheer3: Way to go on your weightloss, you've had a fabulous week!

Akelly -- Love your attitude! Just keep going and don't look back.

Vladadog 09-06-2010 03:52 PM

213.0 today! New low! ANd it was an afternoon weigh-in at that!

I'm daily weigh-ins are on page 2. Since I started doing the daily weighings in June I've felt a certain amount of team spirit with whoever I happen to share the page. I always check how the other members of my "team" are doing after I update my stats - give a little cheer for all the losers and feel a little sad for those who started out intending to weigh in every day and then disappeared. This month the first member of the "Team Page 2" is our own DaughterofVenus - except she hasn't been doing the updates there and I've missed her daily updates here. So I was thinking "Oh dear, her grandmother has driven her 'round the twist..." and worried she'd given up. But instead I see she's really doing great! Way to go DoV!

And Angie is another "Team Page 2" member who I was also needlessly worried about. Thanks for the pasta recipe Angie - sounds great. I am going to try making it this weekend.

SwimGirl 09-06-2010 04:40 PM

Kukkie - glad you are feeling a little relief! You'll flush the pizza out soon, I'm sure part of it was the time you ate too. Lots of water and don't worry we'll be here to catch you when you're back!

Coondocks - I barely get into the rest of the mall, I go to work and to Second Cup - luckily the exit is SO close to our doors :) I am going out tonight for wings and drinks, all of this is bad bad news! 1 drink - water - 1 drink -water, thats my plan! Enjoy tonight a little too :)

Jeri - congrats on 90 pounds lost!

StarGetsFit - Maintaining with TOM is pretty darn good! Good job :)

love2b - I am trying to drink TONS of water and hopefully that'll help too! Mostly it is a fun at work :) It's also what you make of it! Congrats on your pound, you are FIRMLY in those 160's now! Woohoo :D

Angie - I did my first workout! It's a weights/cardio/core workout, and then the trainer said to do about 1 hour of cardio on 4-6 times a week. Hopefully it'll get things "worked out", :lol: In the past working out made me feel like I "deserved" a treat because of how hard I worked. We'll see how I'll do this time!

Vlada - I'm also on page 2 - funny I have been seeing everyone's WI's on there when I go to update my own, altho I haven't done it for today yet! Congrats on your new low :)

As for me, the WI went how I expected, UP 2 pounds. Hopefully my workout and all the water will help for tomorrow!

-Aimee

JennieLovesKisses 09-06-2010 04:57 PM

SW: 168.8
GW: Anywhere between 160-165

9.01.2010 - 168.8
9.02.2010 - 168.6
9.03.2010 - 168.0
9.04.2010 - 167.8
9.05.2010 - 167.2I'm so sore! >.<
9.06.2010 - 166.8