3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   It's Sep-timber and pounds are falling! Daily Weigh In Thread! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/211415-its-sep-timber-pounds-falling-daily-weigh-thread.html)

JennieLovesKisses 09-05-2010 03:50 PM

SW: 168.8
GW: Anywhere between 160-165

9.01.2010 - 168.8
9.02.2010 - 168.6
9.03.2010 - 168.0
9.04.2010 - 167.8
9.05.2010 - 167.2 I'm so sore! >.<

Diana3271 09-05-2010 08:04 PM

Jennie Great job on your .6!

SwimGirl 09-05-2010 10:34 PM

Coondocks - the bears are my favorite part! That's sad! Your pictures are great! Yeah, St Vital was pretty crazy, I left nearly 45 minutes late today! People were just unwilling to accept that we were closed!

love2B - I am better if I have a reason to talk to them, get me on something I know and I'll talk forever! :lol: I have a shocking amount of knowledge on makeup and the makeup industry, I just suck it all in! .8 isn't too bad, glad you are still seeing the 160's!

Ona - sadly I have no WI today, I was too rushed this morning.

I had one crazy busy day at work today, omg, I was running off my feet ALL day! But it was good! I kind of enjoy working alone - well alone in my dept. Helps that the cute supervisor was working today too ;)

-Aimee

JennieLovesKisses 09-05-2010 10:51 PM

Thank you Diana3271 ! :)

love2b150 09-05-2010 11:07 PM

Hi SunshineTater :welcome: just post when you can we are here :)

Coondocks, it's a peacock right? The clarity is great, beautiful picture :)

Star great job on the .8 down, I take the higher also ... I figure the next day will be better. Unless I move to a new decade then I might think about taking the lower :D

Aw Ona you are so sweet thank you :hug:

Hannah great job on the 1.2 down :)

Penguin congrats on the NSV, I love those :hug: ... I had the same issue with zig zagging. I like my own unintentional zig zag. I think I'm doing OK :D

Jennie great job on the .6 down :)

Thanks Aimee we can talk anytime about anything. I never think you are rambling and if you think you are we can ramble together. Cute supervisor?? ;)

Diana3271 09-06-2010 08:11 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

I seem to be feeling better! I am so Thankful for that!

Calories for yesterday: 1645

Weigh In: 200.4

No change, but still up 1.4 from my low.

patchworkpenguin 09-06-2010 08:17 AM

9/6 ~ 214.8 UP 2 lbs from yesterday.

I can never understand, when I hit a new low and the next day I gain 2 lbs. My cals from yesterday were around 1500 so its not like I over indulged.

Coondocks 09-06-2010 09:09 AM

up .4 to 182 today . . . touche TOM, touche . . . round 3 to you, but that's the ONLY one you're getting.

Love - I can't believe how those pics turned out, it's not at all an expensive camera but it's user friendly for beginers to SLR cameras, I love it and I haven't even learned all about it yet :) I have a co-worker that's taken some photogrpahy courses and is going to show me all the fun things I can do with it, looking forward to taking it to BC

Aimee - if you work in St. Vital Mall . . . kudos to you, I couldn't do it. Takes a special person to handle that mall with grave and dignity and clearly you have that. People used to surprise me when I worked at a hotel "What do you mean the bar is closed? Where am I supposed to play VLTs?" of course this was 10 in the morning . . . seriously people floor me. Closed is closed, suck it up and come back another day

Diana - so glad to hear you are feeling better!!

I love reading other peoples ramblings - and of course jumping in with my own :p I think that's one of the greatest things about this community, it's not ALL about weight loss, you make connections with people and you can relate about all kinds of things. It's a nice balance, at least I think it is.

I'm a little worried about today, Shaun is in from BC and is supposed to be spending the day with Jack and taking me out tonight . . . this is never a 'healthy' evening out when we go and I know ultimately it's all in my control . . . but the fun weighs out over the want to stay on plan, hopefully today I'll remember i'll be seeing him in 6 weeks and we don't have to go all out nuts tonight.

Keep on going ladies . . . . everyone is doing so wonderfully. :carrot:

Angie 09-06-2010 09:10 AM

August -12 pounds
September Goal -10 pounds
Aug 31 - 248.2 Trainer & Cardio (did not sleep well, about 4.5 hrs)
Sep 01 - 248.4
Sep 02 - 247.2 Trainer & Cardio
Sep 04 - 246.0 Big cheats at the amusement park, lots of walking
Sep 05 - 246.6 Paying the piper
Sep 06 - 246.0 Cardio
Sep 07 - 241.8 O - M - G

Holy cow. I was so excited about this mornings W/I that I was bopping back and forth thinking, I should post first, no update my ticker first, no post! Lol. I got on the scale hoping that I would be 245 point something...what a crazy surprise.

Coondocks -- I am DEFINITELY keeping up the incline walks. It could be coincidence, but I'm doing it again today just in case it was responsible for my whoosh! By the way, your picture is gorgeous!

Vladadog & Aimee -- Here is a link to the lemon pasta recipe, I used to use whole wheat angel hair pasta with this, but now I use shirataki noodles. The one I made yesterday was awesome with artichoke hearts, asparagus, mushrooms and red peppers

Vladadog - Congrats on your 1.2 loss!

Penguin -- Seems like this is working for you, I'd keep it up too. Congrats on your NSV, great job! Don't worry too much over the bounce back weight, I think its got to just be a water thing.

Love -- Hold tight to those 160's. How's your mom's visit going?

Sunshine Tater - Great job on August! Congratulations on your jeans, that must feel great.

Diana -- Hang in there, you're doing everything right and it will pay off.

Jen, TxMary, Venus, Star, Hannah, Jennie, Vladadog, Penguin -- congrats on your losses, everyone is doing so well!

OnaMi 09-06-2010 09:17 AM

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!

Diana,glad you're feeling better,your weight will start to drop again soon :hug: a positive,at least you didn't gain 3 or 4lbs cause of the swelling.

Oh,Patch :hug: think it threw. that's ok,today's another day and you'll figure it out :)
:high: good job on getting into a 14 yesterday.I wore a skirt yesterday too that i never could wear.:D

Aimee,hope you had a good day yesterday :)

Down .8

1st-259.8
2nd-258.0
3rd-257.6
4Th-257.2
5Th-256.8
6Th-256.0-1st wk 3.8lbs lost

Coondocks 09-06-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie (Post 3468856)
Sep 07 - 241.8 O - M - G

Holy cow. I was so excited about this mornings W/I that I was bopping back and forth thinking, I should post first, no update my ticker first, no post! Lol. I got on the scale hoping that I would be 245 point something...what a crazy surprise.

Coondocks -- I am DEFINITELY keeping up the incline walks. It could be coincidence, but I'm doing it again today just in case it was responsible for my whoosh! By the way, your picture is gorgeous!

O-M-G indeed! What a fantastic weigh in!!:carrot::carrot:
I've become addicted to those incline walks, gets a sweat going, can feel it in my legs and butt . . . . love them! So glad you're enjoying them keep at it!!:D:D I think it may have helped in the whoosh for sure, but you're def making some great choices - WAY TO GO!

Ona - WOW Great week for you! Congrats

Angie 09-06-2010 09:19 AM

Congrats on your .8 Ona!

Thanks Coon!

OnaMi 09-06-2010 09:44 AM

:yikes: Angie,:woohoo: that's just great!!! I believe it was a combination of the incline, all the walking at the park and the up/down in calories you had.
Maybe your body was ready for you to do something different than the same stuff you do w/your trainer.
I was told every other month or so change my workout routine cause our bodies get use to the same routine and won't release any weight.And thanks :)

Thanks Coon :hug: you can handle tonight.You know it's comming so psych yourself up for it.I hope you have a wonderful time :)

SwimGirl 09-06-2010 10:41 AM

love2b - Gotta love a cute supervisor, the other night he just kinda came over and hung out, yesterday he went to get me some hard candies because I was stuck in my dept alone. Nothing like a little work crush to get you to work ;) He has a gf, and I have a bf (who is his boss AND they sometimes hang out), so it's all harmless fun!

Diana - glad to hear you are feeling better! The weight will follow soon!

penguin - where are you with TOM? :hug:

Coondocks - St Vital isn't SO bad, and I'm a little sheltered working in such a huge store. I've always worked retail - definitely have the personality for it, so I guess I don't know any different. We all tell stories, and try to one-up each other on cranky customers from time to time. That's exciting that Shaun is here visiting! How long is he here for? I have a really hard time staying on plan when I have visitors - which is why July/August was a total bust for me. Have some strength, and most restaurants are getting better with their menu's, so try and find the healthy alternative! You can do this!! :D

Angie - O M G is right!! What an amazing WI!! 6.4 since August 31st!! WOW! I'm thinking I'm going to start with exercising today, I got a personal trainer to set up a workout I can do at home.. so now I just need to do it! She wants me to be her before-after pictures, we'll see about that part. But I think it's time I get my body moving!

Ona - a new number! .8! Great loss for last week :) How are you spending your Labour Day?

I will bbl with a WI I hope, it'll be a terrible one I'm sure because I am having issues in the bathroom, grr!

-Aimee

shawnee66 09-06-2010 10:57 AM

Down 1 lb

1 - 261.5
2 - 261.2
3 - 261.5
4 - 262 (TOM is here)
5 - 264
6 - 263 (I feel like I'm going to be in the 260's forever)