Old 04-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 273/133.4/123

Height: 5'3

I have a pair of drawstring lounge pants that I wear about once a week. In the past the knot just stays in the same place. A few days ago I put the pants on when I woke up and by the time I was at the bottom of the stairs, well.... my pants had fallen down! LOL, luckily no one was around at the time, so I undid the knot and tightened the waist on the pants.

I haven't been taking measurements so it was a nice indicator that my stomach is getting smaller, even though it still looks HUGE to me.
tigrre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:31 PM   #107  
Hardworking Chick

S/C/G: 334/321.4/125

Height: 5'5"

My NSV for April is that I went home to visit my parents last weekend for the Easter Holiday and they both commented that I had lost a significant amount of weight. I saw them just 3 months ago and they said it was definitely noticeable.

Yay!!!!!!!!

Now, if I could only fit into the size 24 jeans I bought at Target that same day.
booklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:42 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I was putting together an outfit to wear tomorrow and I went to pick out a piece of jelwery to wear. I first tried on a braclet I was given for my college graduation and it fell off me. So then I was looking at my rings and tried on the one my parents gave me for my 16 birthday (which hasn't fit me since I graduated high school in 2001) and it fit perfectly. If memory serves me right it is a size 7. When I got my college ring last May I wore a 9!!!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:35 AM   #109  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Cheryl, WTG on the AB's. I'm working on mine some too even though I've had multiple abdominal surgeries. I'll sure be glad if mine ever start to look/feel better.

Robin, I know exactly what you mean. Many people who see me know that I have been sick with my liver problem. I've had so many ask "did you lose all the weight from being sick?" I always explain that NO, that didn't help me lose ANY of the weight. I lost it from hard work and eating right.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:16 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Great work on the rings, remember! I know exactly how you feel!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:27 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 292/?/150

Height: 5ft6in

I took my measurements today. I've lost a total of 11.75 inches! That's almost a foot! Biggest loss was from my waist, 4.5 inches. I wish I had taken my measurements at the very beginning. I took my starting measurements on March 8th. I can't hardly believe it.
Shellyknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #112  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

The area right around and above my knees is shrinking! They are atarting to look cute!
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #113  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go, Tricia, Shelly, and jennylou!!! (and all the others who have done SO VERY WELL!!!)
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

Woohoo - I have not been able to post a NSV is sooooo long & now I have, well, a couple!

1. I am wearing a pair of pants today that I wore once at Christmas 5 years ago & they are as comfortable as a pair of dress pants can get! Unfortunately I am noticing that they are a little on the short side so a few more pounds won't hurt their fit.

2. My flu is done!

3. Today while shopping I noticed the jacket I was wearing (that used to "just" do up) is kind of loose and balloony.

On other news - my SIL has finally been admitted to the hospital in-patient eating disorders clinic & she starts tomorrow!!! Woohoo!
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #115  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I have one
I was feeling a bit tired and drained today. I didn't feel like doing my elliptical. So I told myself that I'd do one of my "The Firm" workouts which is only 35 minutes long. I did it and it was a bit challenging since I haven't done it in quite a few months. After my workout, I realized I was energized so I decided to hop on the elliptical, set a target of 30 minutes + 5 cool down and do as much as I felt like doing. Well I ended up doing the entire 35 minutes. So for a day where I was trying to talk myself out of working out, I did 70 minutes total.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:36 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Height: 5'7"

My NSV for the day...I wore an outfit that used to be my "skinny outfit", i.e., the one that I kind of could squeeze myself into on a good day - and it's positively hanging off me - time to say good bye! (although I love the skirt, may have to try having it tailored to save it)
WindyCityChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I had THREE people comment on my weight loss tonight. They were all people I haven't seen in a month or so.
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

WOO HOO everyone!!

I had sort of "duh" moment this morning but I think it's an NSV too! I put on a v-neck shirt and then my favourite necklace. I noticed the necklace was hanging down inside my shirt, where it used to be right at the perfect place an inch or two above the "v" of my shirt. I was like "HUH?" but then realized that I must have lost inches in my neck which is why it's not hanging properly! LOL

Also, speaking of this shirt, my DH told me to stop wearing it because it looks like I'm in scrubs or something because it's way too big for me. Hmmm, guess he was TELLING me to go shopping!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:35 AM   #119  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday I was feeling a bit down after my doctor's appointment. She didn't have anything BAD to say, the problem was more that she didn't say anything at all (about the 73 pounds I've lost since I saw her last) until I asked a couple questions as she was walking out the door. She told me that I'm still overweight and need to lose more. No kidding, I already knew that! In the past I would have cheered myself up by eating something that wasn't too healthy. Instead of that, I went home and fixed my normal lunch of a sandwich, carrots, pickles and fruit. I satisfied my hunger, but did not feed my mood! Later last night I was still feeling sort of blah and was watching a bit of TV, without even thinking I changed into my workout clothes and got on the elliptical while I watched the rest of the program. So the NSV for me? I didn't let someone else's opinion derail the improvments I was making for me, and it felt good!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:46 AM   #120  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

boater'swife - I'm sorry your Dr had nothing positive to say about your weight loss! I know Dr's need to tell us when we are still overweight, etc - but I wish they'd make comments on our progress too!
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote