Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Chrily, Don't do that!!! You can talk to me!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

Thanks Molly for the reminder. I have made a goal not to eat after eight, and I like the tip about the water. Often, drinking water and doing something else will distract me from eating anything. Hopefully I will see a difference next week!
Picture the end result everyone, when it's hard to stay focused!
Old 06-28-2006, 08:48 PM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrily
Guess I'll just find a new thread...seems like I don't fit in to this one.
Chris - whats wrong!! I think I missed something!
You did great on your loss!!

Why you wanna leave us!

Amy
Old 06-29-2006, 01:26 AM   #64  

Hey you all!!! How goes it??? I hope everyone had a great day!! I guess I will begin now with my tracking. Breakfast-3/4 cup oatbran (no milk) & watermelon=3 pts. lunch-salad w/crabmeat=2 pts. snack-orange & fudgsicle=2 pts. dinner-tuna casserole smartone and green beans=5pts. snack-mini chewy sweetarts=4 pts. snack-yoplait yogurt and cereal bar=2 pts. ww choc. cake-1 pt. ww fudgsicle=1 pt. I had a total of 20 pts today. I rode my bike for 40 minutes. I will be back tomorrow. Talk to you all then.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:44 AM   #65  

Well...I weighed yesterday and had not lost or gained. I guess I should be thankful for that because I am still not doing good on my water and no exercise!

Chris...please don't go anywhere. We are listening!
Old 06-29-2006, 09:01 AM   #66  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

good morning ladies!!!!!

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!(wether it be with weight loss or just keeping yourself from going crazy with food)

Chrily~Why are you leaving us???????? If you are having problems or need someone private to talk to just PM me,ok?

Man oh man....I have found a new popcorn that is WONDERFUL......Jolly time 94% fat free kettle corn......YUMMO!!! I have been eating it everyday for my pm snack!

Oh and I found these wraps yesterday had the grocery and they have 1pt according to my slider.Well I made a turkey wrap yesterday with lettuce,tomato,mayo,mustard.It was AWESOME!! Only 5 PT and it was HUGE!!!!

Also, I find if I eat light all day and save at least 8 pts for dinner and snack, I do good.If I eat most of my points during the day and have little in the eveing I seem to be too hungry and I eat more than my points for the day.Which is ok IF I dont use all my weekly points in one evening(like I did monday)So, I have no more weekly points this week.

Anyways just thought I would share some tips that seem to be helping me and food ideas!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 12:45 PM   #67  

I didnt do so good yesterday - But I am Not throwing in the towel.
And i can still make this a good week.

My total for yesterday is 31 points - - - which means I have used 9 of my Bonus/Flex points for this week.

Now I must stay On track more then ever - and I am going too.

Coffee - 3 pts/3
English Muffin 2/5

I brought a tuna sandwich and another english muffin

Not sure about Dinner yet - and I have No Money so this will be tricky
Old 06-29-2006, 03:24 PM   #68  

Doing good all!!
6/28
2 Fr. Vanilla cafe (international coffee) 2/0
4 C watermelon 4/6
2 T Peanut butter 5/11
2 slices WW rye 1/12
FF tuna salad kit with crackers 3.5/15.5
lean cuisine dinner 4/19.5
1 sl white bread 1/20.5
the most important thing is that I got home from work without stopping at a drive thru. Stocked up on veggies at the food market. had less tha 64 oz water but came close, no exercise, except for the running around I didi at work.
Molly and Chris you're close to breaking through the 200# barrier!!!! KEEP GOING!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #69  

Angelica what kind of wraps are they made by Mission Toritilla ? and what Kind of Chicken did you use .... Those Sound So Good !!!!
Yum

Love getting food ideas from you ladies.

So far so good today .... I am feeling stonger ....

No crazy craving obessions today YEEEE HAWWWW .
Old 06-30-2006, 12:25 AM   #70  

Well it sounds like everyone is doing awesome today!! I have to admit I have been starving today!!! But I did well. Normally I do not use all of my 24 pts. today I did. lunch-smartone and cucumbers and ww fudgsicle=7 pts. dinner-smartone and mixed veg. and orange=7 pts. snack-ice cream cone and sweetarts=7 pts. snack-ww fudgsicle and 2 ww choc cakes=3 pts. total for the day is 24. I did not bike ride this evening. I took my children swimming today and I was just toooo tired. I got lots of swimming in though. I hope everyone has a great evening and a wonderful day tomorrow. -Paula
Old 06-30-2006, 09:02 AM   #71  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

pmoswife~ I will have to look tonight and I will let you know tomorow.I had another one last night.YUMMO I think I might be addicted,lol.........This time I added a little cucumber, along with everything else

Oh, I weighed today. I was down 3 pds I missed tuesdays weigh in day so I weighed today...
Old 06-30-2006, 10:31 AM   #72  

Good morning everyone
Don't even want to post what happened yesterday but this is keeping me honest so.......
fr van. cafe x2 2/0
kashi hot cereal 2.5/4.5
1 c blueberries 1/5.5
2 sl FF cheese 1/6.5
16 red. fat wheat thins 3/9.5
then the mayhem begins......don't know what set me off....but I had a minor binge....I say monor because it could always be worse....and when my DH came home we went to a chinese buffet which serves lots of seafood....I thought I'd be safe with that but ended up going to the other offerrings bec. the seafood didn't look right and the one clam I had was like rubber. On the way home I had a McD van cone which I think is 3 pts.
I wake up today feeling a little sluggish and down.
Here is something else that I did....
bless me father for I have sinned........I bought a pack of cigs.......was a smoker years ago, picked up one or two along the way, here and there but never bought a pack.......I had 3 yesterday and plan to have 3 today.....Yikes, I'm totally doing this wrong I know, but I'm at the desperate side of "fat". Sorry is this disgusts anyone.
I work today so my challenge will be to get home without going thru the drive thru...I did it the other day so I know I can do it again.......
Old 06-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #73  

You can do it Elizabeth, and I know you will!! Throw the cigs away!! That is just another thing that you don't need right now. It is another problem that you are going to have to fix. I speak from experience. I stopped smoking for 4 years and something bad happened in my life and I thought it would calm me down, I was addicted before I knew it all over again. So not only was I overweight, I was smoking too. 2 things I knew were bad for my health. Luckily I stopped the cigs again 6 mos later. And I am back on ww. I will have to admit it was hard though. To quit smoking and get back to ww. I know if I can do it you can do it too. I have faith in you.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:53 PM   #74  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I seem to have attracted some attention. Anyhow, sounds like I should stick around and see what you ladies are up to.

Elizabeth-Most of us have been guilty of the smoking habit. I for one did it for years. Quit when I got remarried because hubby said he wouldn't marry me if I didn't. I haven't smoked in 7 yrs but sitting around my sisters' makes the temptation large. Cigarettes were always a comfort thing for me when I was stressed, esp when I went through my divorce. I lived on Marlbaro's and water...literally. I lost alot of weight too (not the best way to do that). I guess that food is my substitute now. Anyhow, I have been tempted to pick them up again, and damn the consequences but I haven't. Just throw those things out the window or give them to a little kiddo who is a toddler and let him/her rip em apart. Worked for my sister's cigarettes. My nephew shredded em good.

Chris
Old 06-30-2006, 11:53 PM   #75  

Chris- See we all luv ya!! Glad your gonna stick around!!

Elizabeth- Girl, I agree w/ pace on the whole starting something else, thats bad for you thing!
I know that must be hard just give that to pack to someone who is not trying to quit, so you dont waste your money!
Lets just stick to the ONE major battle we are all trying to win WEIGHT LOSS......Good luck to you!

Keep up the hard work everyone!!!

I am being a bit of a slacker.....Going to the lake makes me just want to munch on whatevers in site!! Grazing!!
Gotta do better tomorrow!!
Later Amy
Closed Thread