Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 09:25 AM   #346  

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Angie that sounds really neat. I didn't see anything like that. Although we couldn't really get outside with all of the mosquitos flying arpund still. I don't know what we are going to do for the party tonight. I was thinking we would have gotten a cold snap to kill them by now but I guess not.

Julie I saw that hand thing before. It is really cute. The one things is we aren't going to have a punch bowl. This is an adult party and most of them like to have their drinks come from a punch bottle, if you know what I mean.

Noelle it sounds like you had fun last night. Did you roast the pumpkin seeds? I love those.

I am making a list of all of the things I need to get at the store today. My friend told me I should get some light bulbs that are black lights and a bunch of candels for the house so now I need to go find those. I still have to go to the grocery too.

I am wanting to get things under control on Saturday. We don't have any big things that I can't control myself from food for awhile. I am startign to feel terrible again. My clothes not fitting me is not helping. Why do I do this to myself?
Old 10-31-2003, 10:13 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Default Happy Halloween!

I wanted to show off my little girls today!! They were so excited! Hannah will turn 6 next week, and is the Princess, and Megan who will be 4 on New Years Eve is Tinkerbell!

I will write more replies later! Happy Halloween!!!!

Hugs,
Cherie
Old 10-31-2003, 10:34 AM   #348  

They are sooooo cute!

Somebody looks just like their mommy.
Old 10-31-2003, 11:08 AM   #349  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Trick or Treat, Smell my feet...

give me something good to eat...

Just popping in to say CHERIE, your girls are two cuties! And yeah, I can see you in Hannah's face, but boy! Megan really is your mini-me. Beautiful girls!

Angie those solar flares sound awesome. Didn't see any myself. I'll be more observant next time. Whatcha baking today?

Kempy you party girl--sounds like you guys will be having a blast. Take some pictures while your hands are still steady ok? I haven't been to a Halloween party in ages! (yup, kids'll do that to ya). I'm roasting the pumpkin seeds this morning, operative word being roasting, hopefully not burning.

Hi to Julie, Jacks, Holly & Chris (where are you?), everyone else. Hope everyone's day goes by lickety split so we can enjoy tonight.
Be back later.
Old 10-31-2003, 02:30 PM   #350  

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hope everyone has a spooky fun day!

Kempy the party sounds like fun! Wish all us girls could come.

Cherie they are dolls!

Hi Angie wish I saw the solar flares. Enjoy your beautiful weather!

Noelle hope your little boy has fun today. I think the lights were electric!

Sorry this is so short. Bye for now Julie
Old 10-31-2003, 03:41 PM   #351  
Almost There!!!

Default HAPPY HALLOWEENY!!!

Hi Girls!!!

Urggghhh! It's sooooo hard to stay away from all these goodies!!!! I have been so bad lately!!! Eating a snickers here...reeses's here...then a slice of pizza! When will it ever end! It didn't help that I baked brownies!!! Anyhoo...I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Hallow's eve....as for me, I'm gonna go visit a haunted house (well fake one at the Blaisdell) and watch a scary movie (Scary Movie 3!)...

Noelle - Your son looks so cute!!! I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch too! oh well, I got my pumpkin at Times! Wish I could dress my bunnie up! I try tying a bow around his neck but he just hops around trying to get it off...oh well. Hope you have fun tonight!

Cherie - Your girls are precious! I remember when I was a little girl, all my friends were princesses and fairies. I always wanted to be a cowboy or a superhero...what a tomboy I was!

Kempy - Party girl! Take lots of pix...wish we could all be there too!

Angie - I missed the solar flares too. Wish I could have seen them, they sound neat! One of the local high schools had a pumpkin carving contest and one of the girls made a rice bowl out of her pumpkin...looked neat!

Julie - I think the Y is a great idea. Back on the Big Island, we had a nice one and I joined with a friend so we exercised on a regular basis. Here in Honolulu, I joined a gym with Kel, but I hardly ever go, mostly because we're not a set schedule and also b/c I don't like the gym! I debating whether to cancel that membership and join another.

Alright...back to work. Gotta hide all this candy. If i get tempted again, I'll be back to post!

-J
Old 10-31-2003, 10:07 PM   #352  

Default Confession

Hey Ladies

Well lets just say it confession time, I ate probally six or seven of those small candy bars ! They tasted so good. Am I alone or did anyone else give into some chocolate cravings?

Jacks I know you gave in a little too. Good thing Halloween is only once a year! Well now we will be welcoming the Christmas baking season. I guess girls there is always going to be tempation.

Kempya hope your party was blast! How did Joe look as a Hooter's girl? Thats funny that you went as a man and he went as a woman!

Hey Angie how about if we keep each in line because I want to look great for December also. With all the family gatherings and parties I would love to buy a new outfit and feel like its okay the wear some form fitting pants or dresses. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 11-01-2003, 12:54 AM   #353  
so close, yet so far...

I had one snack size York peppermint patty and I came downstairs to get away from the candy bowl! Haha, you know how they say if you get a craving for something go and brush your teeth? Well, I did brush my teeth, then took a shower...the peppermint patty was after that . Didn't do a darn thing and my breath is still minty fresh .

Hey Jacks and Julie, don't feel bad about the candy. We ate it, enjoyed it and it's over with. I have a little more incentive to hold back--I have to weigh in @ WW tomorrow morning ...

OK, the best costume I saw tonight was a teenage boy wearing a short pink wig with a beanie cap, a form fitting black v-neck tee shirt, and low waisted bell bottom jeans...he was dressed as a girl. When we gave him the candy, he stuffed it in his bra! It was hilarious!

Oops, I here company upstairs. Gotta run. Wish me strength to keep away from the candy bowl! Hope everyone is having/had a good night.
Old 11-01-2003, 02:30 PM   #354  
so close, yet so far...

Default On to a new month!!!

STOP, do not post here. I'm jump starting a new Weighty Issues November thread. Hope to see you there
Closed Thread