Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #271  
maintaining since 9/2013

Diana, I've been lurking on this thread. I will keep you & DH in my thoughts and pryers that all goes well Tuesday.
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:45 PM   #272  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Hey everyone!

W 158.4
B egg on toast, decaf w milk
L bean soup
D potstickers, sautéed veg and a salad

Hit the 1000 cal goal.

Keeping it short tonight. Have a great night, everyone!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:12 AM   #273  

Height: 5"6

Hey all! WE WON OUR FIRST CURLING GAME!!! I am so stoked!

So, today was a pretty good day. I ate 1650 calories. I burned 200 running and I might just say curling for two hours accounts for the other 250 (I aim for 1200). My muscles ache from so much sweeping and sliding so I'll take it! It might be a little generous but hey, yay for me for having an active hobby lol!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:55 AM   #274  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Last two days: binged
This morning :146.4 up 2.2 from low
Today:1065

Today went to an Indian roti restaurant with my dad and brother and couldn't eat a thing there. So I went to get awful take out soup at Tim Hortons and brought it back. The restaurant manager gave me a hard time and I felt really depressed. But I guess it was a victory. Just couldn't have another high day!

Our furnace went kablooey and the repair man came today. I live in the basement apt so when they had to get the furnace more air, it was my ceiling they cut a big ugly hole in with a hand saw with no effort to make the edges straight or anything. That was really depressing. It's warmer though. My bathroom is warm for the first time ever.

So today's lesson is silver linings.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:47 AM   #275  

OhClementine, you made me laugh. Sounds like you had an awesome time. Love that you were a unicorn. . Is that you with the pink hair? Love it. Glad things have been working out so well.

Kalijpa, glad you have been able to exercise. It does help during those cold snowy winter days

Veil, glad you enjoyed the Alton Brown show. Sorry about those M&Ms. But it sounds like you did not have too many of them.

Northern, contrats on the curling win. Sounds like you are REALLY rocking that exercise. Woohoo. I am impressed and happy for you

Ian, I love your fish stories Seriously its amazing how you are able to eat all that omega 3 rich fish. So healthy

Syckgirlsfv, Re: the Aidells sausage, have you ever tried Casual Gourmet Chicken sausage from Costco? It is in the same section as the Aidells. I get the spinach and Red bell pepper. 120 calories per sausage. I found it when I did a search on best tasting chicken sausage. There was a taste test. And that one did pretty well. Along with Aidells of course.

GMNEVO
I am glad the dance maina was"Awesome"

Diana, I am surrounding DH in healing light. And praying for you both. And yes, I have very fond memories of the cashew butter and chocolate callets.

Hi to everyone who did not post. Just responding to the recent posts

Starting yesterday morning I started taking a combo homeopathic for adrenals. I got it through a professional. It seems to be making a difference. Tomorrow if I am feeling as much energy as today I will say it is making a huge difference. Today I stayed on plan. Kept down to about 1200. By Saturday I should have lost what I agined on Tuesday.

I have decided that this extra 5 lbs can stay until the weather is warmer. Unless I have to visit family before then. In which case I will lose before going.
I hope you all have a great Thursday!!!

Last edited by flower123; 02-19-2015 at 05:11 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:03 AM   #276  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

No Yoga or stretch last night
This morning: Oxycise Level 1 workout

It appears I didn't take my nighttime meds again. The biggie is the antihistamine for the angioedema. I could have sworn that I took them, but this morning they are still in the container. I think I am turning into a dingbat! I took it this morning just in case. I had a nice loss overnight. Usually I will gain if I don't take the antihistamine. Crazy body, crazy head.

Calories for yesterday: 1535 +
Weigh In: 171.8
Down: 2 pounds

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:04 AM   #277  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

flower i haven't tried it, but I'll look for it next time! The basil garlic one was good last night, but I must say that I like the pineapple bacon and the chicken apple better.

B - baked potato w/cottage cheese
L - going to Clay Oven, and Indian food buffet with coworkers
D - hopefully something light! I'll probably pressure cook chicken breast.

we took a 3 mile walk last night, and maybe do the same tonight. DH is on his last day of meds, so not sure if he should ride a bike just yet.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:26 PM   #278  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Well I am over the moon happy!!
I sent a gift bag back to Alton Brown (gave it to a roadie) and then posted on his FB site that I hope it got it... and HE REPLIED! I love how he travels the US and really gets out with the public and interacts with us. A-MAZING. My brother said, "Oh you gave Alton Brown something? I think he gave you something... I restraining order!" ha ha. no! I'm not a crazy fan I just wanted to give him a warm welcome to the Midwest. It was just local honey and a vintage batter bowl. My husband says I should look for it in the background of one of his shows but I highly doubt it. He probably gets tons of gifts from all over and pitches them but at least he was a gentleman and said thanks! Anyways, super happy!

B-tea, blueberry/strawberry smoothie, broccoli and ranch
S- toast w honeybutter
L- Indian rice with cubes of chicken from the butter chicken
S- few chocolate chips w pecans
D-Ravioli w red sauce

W-243
E- yoga and walk
Veil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #279  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down 0.6lbs today to 174.2lbs.

It is cold.

Breakfast was fish.

Lunch was fish.

For exercise, I did 60 minutes boxing before work and ran 4 miles fast before lunch.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:02 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 277/tckr/190

Height: 5'6

Another good day in the books...so far!

-Survived a pot luck at work, even brought the dessert and didn't touch it, really happy about that

-Updated my signature, back with my ticker!

-Need to work out at some point, but its too cold to walk outside and i reaally dont want to go to the gym, might do some Dance Dance Revolution in the WII tonight to at least get my 10K steps in.

Have an awesome day everyone
GMNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:54 PM   #281  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Hi everyone! Just a quick note for now. I'm back under 145 at 144.8 so I'm content. 300 cals so far today. Of course that also means I am back at my Feb 1 weight so no loss so far this month. What is it with me and 144? Can't get below!
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:08 PM   #282  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post
What is it with me and 144? Can't get below!
Same here. I was 138p in Summer of 2013 (which was glorious) but as of late I'm stuck in the lower 140's and it won't give me a freaking break. Oh well, it's better than where I started.

Northern, congrats on winning the game! I saw curling for the 1st time only a few years ago and I was sooo confused as to what I was watching.

Veil, I have no idea who Alton Brown is but it's nice when musicians interact with their fans. There's only a few on FB that will.

I ran 4 miles today and worked on my arms. I hate my arms.

Not much else to report...Diana, your DH is still in my thoughts. {{positive vibes}}
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:14 PM   #283  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

lunch was super awesome but what a calorie fest!

I had chicken tikka masala, rice, nan, saag paneer, pakora (chicken and zucchini), tandoori chicken but just a tiny leg...got so full and man I will not weigh tonight because I can tell the sodium or whatever it is was pretty high

going to take a walk with DH tonight and burn some of that off!

weather is in the mid 70s for the next few days but then maybe rain on Sunday...

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 02-19-2015 at 06:14 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:28 PM   #284  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!
Temps are dropping, but finally the long term forecast is calling for average temps, so just have to stick it out for another week or so of this reediculous cold.

W-165.0

B-oats, sunflower nuts, raisins, almond milk
L-greens, 5 bean salad, mushrooms, olives, balsamic
D-pretzel breaded tilapia, baked beans
S-banana, orange, yogurt
E-ex. bike

Saw something on tv about how Feb. is when people start giving up on their resolutions, it was interesting, not a surprise of course, then saw a few articles here and there on the same theme, I read everything I come across, it's good to get refreshed.

Hope everyone's doing well
waving Hi all around

Coolmom great job with the new plan, seems to be working well, congrats on getting out of the 160's.

[B][/DianaB] prayers continue for you and DH

Flower hope your remedy continues to work for you
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:15 PM   #285  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Evenin'

W 158.2
B egg on toast, bacon,decaf w milk
L salad, potstickers and 1/2 chicken sausage
D veggie pizza and asparagus

That puts me at 1000 cals.

Kelijpa, thanks! The gyms do start to clear out again at this time don't they.

Flower, I hope the supplement continued to work today and you are feeling even better. You sure have been through a lot lately.

GMNEVO, good job on the potluck! You are in it to win it. lol

Veil, that's so funny about Alton Brown. A chef groupie. I'm glad it was a good show.

Diana, congrats on the 2 pounds! Still keeping good thoughts for DH.

Northern, congrats on the curling victory!

Fluffy, I'm glad you finally have better heat. Sorry about the resturaunt ordeal. I can imagine they would not look too kindly on that but hopefully it will inspire them to add healthier options. My mom asked me to breakfast today, after I had just eaten. I just had hot tea while she ate and that worked out well, so that is an option.

Good to see you back, ohclementine!

Sychgirl, the Indian lunch sounds so good!

Last edited by CoolMom75; 02-19-2015 at 09:38 PM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote