Old 02-22-2006, 03:44 PM   #151  

Default Hi!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome backs! I'm doing pretty well.

Aila - good luck on WW. I'm doing the program too and doing pretty well so far. You can do it!!

Not feeling too well, but other than that I'm doing fine. I did my spinning class yesterday and today. I'll see how I feel tomorrow as to whether I do it or not. I feel like going home and sleeping.

Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:47 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Oh Lisa!! I forgot you!!! Please forgive me I'm not all here today My ex is being a jerk and I'm having a moment....
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:08 PM   #153  

Default Hey, it's ok!

No problem. I don't feel forgotten, just sick.

Good luck with the ex.

Lisa
Old 02-22-2006, 04:26 PM   #154  

good morning it's lovely and sunny and despite not much sleep i am feeling ok (*so far). i plan to go for a walk. i am looking up the location of a park i may go to...

meg squash is a vegetable. closest thing i can think of is pumpkin. i can't take 5htp as i am on antidepressants and you're not meant to mix them

tessa - well done on the diet and exercise. the anxiety is hard to manage. i'm reading a book called the EQ edge which helps restructure my thinking. have you read THE ANXIETY AND PHOBIA WORKBOOK by Edmund Bourne. it is the best resource i've ever seen. lots of little exercises to do and tips to help handle anxiety etcc

bigbootie good luck with your goal
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #155  
dgpebbles

hello everyone...Well i'm feeling better today..Think I'm finally kicking the bug away...I finally got to do some exercise..I rode my stationary bike for 55 mins...I've been enjoying my day off just relaxing...I need it..lol

Aila - good luck on your goal for april..I know you can do it..I also have a goal by april 1st..I still have 10lbs to go..

Sweet - glad to hear your feeling ok today...

HI - Wendi, Megsa, Lisa & Susie-hope you all are doing great
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #156  

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great day! Mine was good! It was early dismissal today! No students after 2:00! This week has totally flown and I have only exercised twice.....So today when I get back from driving my little man to cubs i'm gonna do some tae bo! (my two year old is driving me nuts cause he's sick and i feel I have to hit something!) I haven't been able to get to my two last ww weigh-ins and i'm thinking it's time to give up. My schedule is insane and I was kidding myself that i'd be able to committ to a weekly meeting. Sooooooooooo i'm going to join the ranks of people doing this at home. I think i've done pretty well so far and feel pretty confident about my eating habits! Just have to squeak some more workouts in there!

Wendy, I feel for you with the whole ex thing! I have one of those and it took putting him in jail a few times to get him off my back! Knock on wood, he's left me alone for quite a while now and since they've begun garnishing his wages i'm actually getting some child support!

bye for now
susie_sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:11 PM   #157  

Hi Susie! My ex is such a monster! Any way to put him in jail would be a blessing for me.and I have to tell you jail would be to good of a place for the likes of him!!We have been seperated for almost 15 months and I have yet to see any $$$ to support Ryan!Not that $$$ it is a major issue,but there are alot of other things that are a concern for the protection of my boy!
Someday I hope to be able to go out without having to look over my shoulder!!
Old 02-22-2006, 09:19 PM   #158  

i hear ya- I took up karate so I could beat him up if i needed to! and sorry to tell you this but it took YEARS before I saw any regular child support! I have learned not to count on it regularly because if they change jobs you have to start the process all over again! The Maintenance Enforcement department takes better care of dead beat dads than moms with kids... sad but true!
susie_sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 03:36 AM   #159  

Not much happening today. Have had work and that took about an hour and I'm now surfing and reading - I can multitask Will be very glad when this week is over - it seems like it has already been 10 days long! Day 4 of Phase 1 and it's going ok. We eat quite simply and I've been cutting down on starch lately anyway. Did get back on my stationary bike last night but only did about 30 min. The repairman hadn't tightened some things and they bugged me. Will give it a better go tonight.

Sweet - glad you feeling better.
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:56 AM   #160  

Thank you everyone for your support !!! I really need it. I think this WW online is going to work well for me, I like Susie did not feel like I could commit to a weekly meeting. Much easier to do from home!!!

Wendy, what can I say but MEN SUCK!! Your son is really cute too, he looks alot like you.

Hittin the gym again today. Its kinda funny I just found out that my sister in law is on a diet, and it made me want to work out even more. I do not want her looking better than me!!! I guess its kinda silly!!! Oh well.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy day.

Aila
bigbootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:34 PM   #161  

hi everyone

another crappy night's sleep. only about 3 hrs so i will probably nap during the day.

hope everyone has a good day and lots of positive thoughts
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #162  

Default Hello!

Hi guys,

Just checking in very quickly. I'm so busy here at work.

I'm doing pretty well, still not feeling 100%, but hanging in there.

I did spinning class again today and I'm feeling a bit tired. But hey, at least I did it!!!

Take care.

Lisa
Old 02-23-2006, 02:20 PM   #163  

Hi ALL!!!!!! Well,I snuck onto the scale today!!!!!! I'm not telling the results till Monday...that's my weigh in day!

Isn't it funny how you feel motivated when you know someone else is dieting!! Like for me I have a girlfriend that is TRYING to lose weight,(but she doesn't think she has to change her eating habits)and I feel compelled to compeat with her anyway!Of course I support her and try and help as far as new recipies and such but she won't listen to me! She thinks that she can go out and have a few drinks and a pound of chicken wings once or twice a week and still manage to lose weight!NOT!!! Might work for some people but not for her!or me for that matter! I have to live on fruit and yogert! LOL!!!
Well,I'm going to jump on the bike for awhile...
Catch ya later!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:22 AM   #164  

Pretty quiet around here today! Guess we are all busy! Hopefully getting some exercise in!!! G'night!
Old 02-24-2006, 01:20 AM   #165  

Hey Wendy - may be night for you but it's morning for me I managed to get on my bike last night. I only did 35min as I had to take a bit of time in the middle and fix the handlebars!

I actually had work for most of the day yesterday but am really glad that today is Friday It feels like this week has been 10 days long! I've even been sticking to SBD with only minor mistakes - had a vienna sausage yesterday and also some baby corn. Must say that I'm getting a bit tired of all the protein, but will stick it out for the next nine days. I think that after that I'll go back to counting points so that I don't eat too much

Sweet - sorry to hear about the bad night. I remember how touchy and p*ssed off I was in London when I'd had a bad night. I'm really not a nice person usually, but after a bad night my sarcasm reaches new heights

Lisa - glad you feeling better and wow on still going to spinning class

Okay, more work has arrived so that will keep me busy for about 3 min and coffee is calling after

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote