Old 04-04-2005, 11:40 AM   #121  
Curvy Vixen

Deanne~~ thanx about the avatar.. notice the pudgy arms.. urgh...... my daughter is a whiz on the comp,.. you should see her avatars.. lets not go there..
things are great with mike, they see each other every day. He is graduating college in june and is looking to work at the national weather service.
goddess kim...~~whooo hooo on the weight loss... what are you eating in a typical day?
Hiya princess, I know what you man about the weekends, I ate 32 pts yesterday!!
Karen~~ howdy.. how are you doing on this monday??...I wanted to see "meet the fockers". We have a cheapy theater here too, all the older movies go there, tickets are only 2 bucks!!
Has anyone seen any other great movies??? or is anyone reading any books, a friend of mine is reading, angry housewives eating bon bons, she said it is hysterical.

It poured here all weekend, alot of roads near us were flooded. School started again, Heather woke up not very happy. We have a dance class tonight... should burn a few calories.
I walked 2.25 miles this am...
post latah..
love
LYNN~~
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 11:44 AM   #122  
Curvy Vixen

can everyone tell me what there body type is is???? where they carry their weight?? I'm an apple.
I carry it in my stomach and rear end... you know the junk in the trunk.. LOL...
I think I have about 30 pounds of fat on my stomach. You know those cute long tunic tops, I love them, but if I wore them people would think I was pregnant!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 12:35 PM   #123  
Support soccer in the USA

I'm the same purplepansy.
I carry it in my stomach and bottom. Which sucks for us because those are the toughest places to lose.

Which is why still after having lost 28 pounds so far, it's very hard to tell.
SoccerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 12:39 PM   #124  

Lets see what do i eat in a day.. Breakfast- 2 egg omlette with cheese, green peppers, onions and 2 peices of bacon, coffee with no sugar, and chocolate milk with sugar free nestles quick. Lunch-a can of tomato soup made with skim milk, salad with no sugar added dressing and sometimes green beans Dinner-chicken breast usually grilled or roasted with veggies and a salad. Snacks- sugar free popsicles, cheese sticks and roasted nuts and desert is usually sugar free jello.. WOW i eat a lot lol....I also drink plenty of water an occasional diet soda and some crystal light
I'm an hour glass shape I think. Personally i dont think i fit any preset mold, but thats the closest to my body shape. I round out all over, nothing settles in just one spot.
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 12:44 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 188/188/145

Height: 5'5''

I think my body defies a type! I carry my weight in my stomache, butt, hips, thighs and my face. Right now I have what I call my 'frontal butt' that I am hoping to lose soon ---- my stomache actually has a 'crack'. Augh! Those ding dongs were sooo not worth it
But here goes another week......I am taking such motivation from you vixens! My goal is to further clean up my diet by drinking more water and no eating between 2pm -5pm and no snacking after dinner. I am also going to do my best to go to the gym 4 times this week.
Have a great Monday!
backtome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #126  
Curvy Vixen

back to me~~ I know what you mean bout the stomache dimple, I have cellulite on my stomach that is soooo gross, ripples, lines... and do I have a belly button????? who knows as I can't see it. My goal is to get my naval peirced when I reach goal...
kim~~ thanx for posting what you eat, sounds very healthy, I personally love tomato soup!
soccer~~ do you notice that your stomach is the last place to see any changes!! grrrrrr
It is cloudy here in upstate NY, where is the sun??? I'm soooo sun deprived.....
Old 04-04-2005, 12:59 PM   #127  

LOL i have my naval peirced.. not that i can see the dang bar bell anymore!!
Old 04-04-2005, 01:13 PM   #128  
Movin' right along...

Y'all are so funny!!
I carry my weight on my stomach, thighs, and chest. Im afraid that once I lose all the weight that my breasts will go away with it. Nic told me I could get implants if that happens. Not sure about that though. We'll see.
I have my naval pierced too but when Nic and I were trying to get pregnant, I took it out. Although, I do have a tattoo right under my naval. Still, I didnt want the bar bell in there if I got pregnant.

How is everyone?

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 01:19 PM   #129  

I had my barbell in when i got pregnant with my 2nd daughter. It wasnt a problem until the 5th month and then I had to take it out. (I showed really early with her.. being the 2nd baby and 10lbs 2oz at birth she was huge!) It depends on personal preference though, I've seen women with them in up to delivery ( you have to take them out then in case you have to have emergency surgery)
Old 04-04-2005, 01:34 PM   #130  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hi vixens!

To chime in the body type conversation--I am most definitely an apple. Occasionally, I still get asked the question "when is the baby due?"...I have gotten so used to it, it doesn't even phase me. How said is that! It's not like it happens every day or anything, but as long as I can remember I have been asked that question (especially if I was wearing an oversized shirt or something). So I can simply make up a due date, or embarrass the person asking with the truth "I am not prego!". It is always a man that asks, and they always react the same "Oh I am so sorry! I thought...uh, well, uh, sorry!". I usually end up laughing and think "is it worse to look pregnant of fat?" Guess that all depends.

I just went for a lunch walk--it is so pretty here today. I am happy I sit by a window--so I can at least enjoy the view!

Hope you are all having a good day!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 01:37 PM   #131  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

One more thing...on the naval piercing topic--or at least it made me think about this. I don't think I will be flat as a pancake in my belly area (oh but I would love that!). Even as a young girl I had a pooch belly. It's in my jeans! So I probably would never get a naval piercing--though I am envious of the girls who wear them well. Instead of a piercing, my plan is to get a butterfly tatoo (not sure where yet) to signify my metamorphisis to the new healthy me!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:35 PM   #132  
Curvy Vixen

Karen, my belly will never be flat either.. I'm thinking of getting a lady bug underneath my naval...I love ladybugs.. My kitchen is filled with lady bug knic nac's..

deanne I'm doing ok... how are you doing...???
Old 04-04-2005, 03:25 PM   #133  
Movin' right along...

Karen...I think the tattoo idea is great!

Im doing ok today...Nic chipped his tooth earlier and is in alot of pain. He still managed to go to work on painkillers. Poor thing. He's probably drooling. Hehe.

Diet is ok...from all of my overeating last week, I gained weight. Minor setback. Motivation to get back on track. We went grocery shopping today and bought about a weeks worth of Lean Cuisines. They're so easy when I feel like I just want to order in. Thats when I end up bingeing. When I feel like I have to have something right then and there. Thank goodness for Lean Cuisine. I also loaded up on rice cakes. They're another great thing. They fill me up when Im craving junk food. They were out of the Apples & cinnamon. Damn.

Anyway, Im trying to load some pictures on the computer. I might be in later.

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 03:56 PM   #134  
Somethin's gotta give

Go Karen! woot!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 04:57 PM   #135  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Ok, I am still excited over my weight loss this week. I went and helped the hubby paint and it was hot over there. I was sweating! That had to burn some calories. I just finished some soup and am eating a SF fudgesicle. YUM.

As far as my shape goes, I am probably an apple. I am round. mostly in the middle. I have Native American Indian in me and my moms doctor told her that they usually have bigger stomachs........aren't I lucky? I too will never have the flat tummy, but that is ok.

Off to drink some more water.
Kim
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote