Old 04-12-2005, 02:25 PM   #226  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Ok, I have done great today! I walked with Kim, and have been cleaning house. I have worked up a sweat! I am working on a bottle of water right now.

Deanne, so what are you going to do for your first anniversary? Hope it is something special!

You are right Jessica, before we know it, it will be summer and we will all be pissed off at ourselves if we don't lose some weight by then. I KNOW I will be mad at myself! So....here is to all you curvy vixens! Here's to all of us!

Gotta run for now!
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:26 PM   #227  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

I wonder if we need to start a curvy vixens #3? This thread is getting long.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #228  

mMmMmMMmmM, i just had subway, it was so good. I really wanted some soup from there but they didnt have any. I was just talking to my boss and she went to the country music awards lastnight, i was so jealous. But she was telling us about it. I really need to get out and tan. I think i may get a membership this weekend. My legs are just really pale. I think once i start getting some color on me i may want to show it off and dont wanna show off just fatt, so good thing my legs are trying to shape up. Well hope everyones day is going good so far. Hey Deanne cant wait to see your website, i bet it will be great. Hmm Kim this thread is getting kind of long. I still want some soup, hmm maybe for dinner. Have a wonderful day "losers."

one of many curvy vixens,
Jessica
jessicamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:44 PM   #229  

Deanne,
my first anniversary i spent VERY pregnant and mostly alone so anything you do will be better than mine lol. My hubby was in the army (out in the field) and I was due with our oldest daughter the next month. They did let him come in for a "shower run" for a couple of hours, but most of the time i spent by myself with some cookies and the tv remote since i was on bed rest anyway.. lol we're goine to celebrate our 14th anniversary this summer.. we actually get to go out now.. we've come a long way baby lol
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 02:53 PM   #230  

Wow 14 years, thats cool Kim. So do you all have any plans for yours this summer Kim. Me and my boyfreind have been living together for about 2 years. I would love to get married but i am not sure if he is ready. Although us living together we are pretty much married. One of our freinds just had her baby couple of days ago. As much as i love kids, i am having enough trouble with my puppy, but one day.

Jessica
Old 04-12-2005, 02:59 PM   #231  

We're trying to make plans, but with vacations, ball games and work it's getting difficult. We'll manage to get something together though. We got married young.. very young.. we were both 19. It's a miracle that it worked out so well, but then again we've both to stubborn to call it quits. We have 4 daughters that keep us on out toes.. AHHHH domestic life lol..
Deanne give me your email address and I'll send you some pictures.. i would post them here, but gosh they require them to be so small...
Old 04-12-2005, 03:12 PM   #232  

ok all of my pictures are bigger than they allow on here
Old 04-12-2005, 07:52 PM   #233  
Curvy Vixen

hello and happy tues vixens..(wed for deanne and kery)
I had a terrible day today, too much going on, my daughter is up at school and is very sick, I'm thinking strep, I told her to go to the campus health center.. but she won't.. she is like me.. pigged headed...
Deanne happy almost first year anniversary!! that is awesome. Jim and I got married very young too, I was 20, I'm amazed at myself that it has lasted for 21 years. Although we have our ups and downs, we are soul mates and meant to be together, I was 22 when I had Jamie. I'm sorry you didn't get the spider monkey ....

I binged today, it was stress, purely stress. What makes it worse, is I went to an OA meeting with a friend last night. She told she really needed to go and asked me to go, I figured I needed it prolly as much as she did.
I cried. I listen to the stories and I cried, this is me I thought. Everything these people are saying is me! I was so moved by everyones experiences I spoke myself. I thought my friend would fall off her chair. I left feeling great, but had some stress at home waiting for me and I ate, then I ate all day today. I feel ill. I am so sick of dealing with my food issues. I'm on zoloft also and I feel that I have gained because of it. I'm trying to wean off but it has been hard.

My trip to Hawaii was almost cancelled today. I have a knot in my stomach right now about it.It is a long long story.. but in the short of it... we have a delta sky miles credit card that we have points on and this was paying our way to hawaii. Hubby called in feb to secure the flights, what he didn't know was you had to call another 800 number with the confirmation number they gave you to 'ticket' the account and get the tickets. He didn't do that process, he just got the confirmation number and thought we were set. My travel agent called to book our seats and delta said they had no one booked for that flight under our name and that the flight was booked. she called my cell phone in a panic!! I called hubby and said you have the info right?? he said I gave all the info to you.... well... giving things to me, means they are lost. It took me a half hour to find the info. I called delta and spent an hour talking in circles to animated voices till I finally got an operator. She put me on hold and after 20 mins I secured our seats... what a sign of relief...........

My younger daughter is going on her first date this weekend. I'm thrilled for her and not thrilled. I sorta know the kid, he actually took Jamie's friend to the prom last year. He is almost 18 and heather is 15 going to be 16 next month. I figure, he can't be as bad as that kid she's been talking to who has the web page!

I'm going back on plan tomorrow, very strict, I can't even weigh myself tomorrow as I i'll be ill. Why do I do this to myself??? I am my own worst enemy.
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 07:54 PM   #234  
Curvy Vixen

jessica, my friend jeanne and I are going thurs to get that mystic tan. Have you heard of it? It is a sprayed on tan. Most tanning places have it.
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 08:26 PM   #235  

I dont really tan during the summer.. Its a vicious cycle of burning and peeling.. the joys of being pale pale pale lol
Lynn, just pick yourself up and start over again. There is no reason to beat yourself up over mistakes. We all make them we just have to learn something from them.
I was on zoloft for while. I didn't notice a weight gain, but then again i was zombied out so I didn't notice much at that point. I've run the gammut on antidepressants, but have settled on living without them. I've found that I can manage quite nicely on my own. There was a point in my life that I HAD to have them. But i'm more settled in my life and happier than I have ever been..
Good luck to everyone..
Old 04-12-2005, 11:00 PM   #236  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hey vixens!

Sorry for my temporary absence...like I mentioned before I am in the middle of a class (actually its a class on web design) and work with all the other stuff going on. It sounds like many of us hit a funk--but am glad to hear that some of us stuck with it and are still here to motivate us! Go GoddessKim! That's great!

I have to be honest and admit that I have been stress eating--but after reading all the posts and thinking long and hard this evening I realize I have to get myself back on track. And I go back to that saying "if you do what you always did you will get what you always got!" And I sure tired of getting this jelly belly, and feeling like crap from the junk. So I have to change my pattern and give it a go again. So here I am! Please push me along! I am joining the race!

Deanne~What kind of program are you using to build your web page? Just curious. I am learning to build in HTML. Fun, fun.
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 11:17 PM   #237  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

Lynn, what a relief that you still have your trip!!! I know you were stressed! Glad it worked out! Tomorrow is another day, start over. Don't beat yourself up cause there is nothing you can do about it now.
My hubby was 18 and I was a fresh 15 when we started dating. June 20 will be 18 years . Amazing looking back! I really wasn't supposed to date till 16 but my mom and dad both fell in love with him when they first met him. Anyway, the rest is history. I am not looking forward to the dating thing with my kids. I know I will have to let go, but I don't want to! Partly cause I know how bad I was. Will they do those things too? OMG! I can't stand the thought!!!!!!

I have some minutes left from the last year and I think I am going to start going back to the Tanning bed Thursday. I have some Indian in me and I tan really easy. Just gotta get it started. I am pretty white looking right now!

Ok, I will jump in on the anitdepressant bandwagon here. I am on prozac. It is the serafem form of it, but that is exactly what it is. I didn't know it was doing much good till I tried to get off of it. And geeezzz! So I am back on it. It started right after my son was born with PP depression. Then it just went from there. It is amazing how having kids changes your whole body chemistry. I also didn't have allergies till he was born! I was also skinny! OMG! What have I done to myself? You know what? I wouldnt change a thing! Amazing isn't it?

I had Bunko at my house tonight and I did very well. I had tacos for everyone, but I just had the lettuce, some meat, tomato, salsa, and skipped the chips and shells. I also skipped the desert. While everyone was eating their boston creme cake, I went to the kitchen, started cleaning up and had a sugar free fudgesicle. YEA for me!

Well, here is hoping that Wednesday is a superfantastic day for all the curvy vixens! I hope we are all 'losers'!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:10 AM   #238  

Well good morning ladies!
I'm having a great day so far. Went out for our walk at 7am.. which is really early for us, but it's great. I'm up showered and ready for my day already. Now i'm just waiting for my 4 yr old to wake up so we can get started with our chores. I hope everone is having a good day. I'll check back in later on
Old 04-13-2005, 10:23 AM   #239  

Good Morning Ladies, well i had a good day yesterday, worked out, did 40 minutes of cardio. I usually only do like 20 minutes so i was pretty proud of myself.
hey Lynn dont get too down on yourself. I had a pretty bad weekend, but talking to the ladies on here, got my spirit back up and back on track. You can do it, you just have to make sure you know you are worth it, and just keep it going and pick up from where you left off. I am so glad everything worked out for your Hawaii trip, i am so jealous, i bet your going to have the best time.
I know alot of us here lately have resorted to stress eating. I know the hardest thing for me to do is to recognize that i am stress eating. Because i can start doing it and not even realize that i am just doing this just to do it, not becuase i am actually hungry. So i really have to concentrate and listen to myself to know when i am stressing about something, and do something else instead, like take a long bath, paint my toes, take Mojo (my puppy) a bath or just sit outside with him. I am trying to just replace that feeling of eating with something else.
We all just have to remember how good we feel when we do good and try to remember that as much as we can.
Good Job Kim, you are doing great. yesterday i did really good, but today we are having a pot luck here at lunch, but i brought some fat free cream cheese and hot sauce dip, and another freind brought some beans i can eat, so i think i will do good. Ever since the time change i have been pretty messed up with waking up on time and going to bed on time, last week was horrible. But i think i am finally back on track. The past couple of days i have been feeling great. That is really my ultimate goal, just to feel great as much as i can physically and mentally.
Well hope to talk to you soon ladies. Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Jessica
Old 04-13-2005, 11:23 AM   #240  
Movin' right along...

Hey chickas!

Kim- Not sure yet on the anniversery. Since we live with other people, we thought about just getting a hotel for a few days and relaxing. Im so jealous that you have someone to walk with!

GoddessKim- 14 years! Thats awesome!! Was the first year hard? Things get really hard with us sometimes. My email address is [email protected].

Lynn- It was really hard for me to get off of zoloft too. So far, I feel better. I dont feel as much like a zombie. I had to take 75mg per day and that just kicked my butt. I literally felt like I must be drooling if Im this out of it. Have you tried lowering your doseage?

Karen- Its nice to see you back on! Hows the html stuff going? I use a page builder thing on Tripod. Its easy but is very time consuming. How are things with you?

Jessica- You are very encouraging!! Its really helps when I read your posts

Ok girls, did ok today. Nic took me to a breakfast buffet and the only bad thing I ate was the potatoes. So, I ate a really low cal lunch. Hopefully, it wont effect me. Other than that, theres nothing new. Nic has training tonight so he has to leave at 7pm rather than 8. I hate it when he goes but its nice to have some peace and quiet too. Ill post later.

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote