Old 04-09-2005, 11:56 AM   #196  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Hello Vixens

Haven't posted much lately myself, although I've been touring the forums regularly. I'm struggling with the weather currently - meaning, it's dark, cold, rainy, and my body is litterally screaming for sugar and hot, filling foods, so the past days have been rather hard. I did well on exercising, but eating-wise, all I can say is *gasp* I'm trying to fall back on my feet... it's hard. perhaps it's just one of these phases where I'm fed up with not eating what I was used to eat before, although, even though I want these foods, my body doesn't tolerate them as before. Well, I really don't expect any weight loss by Monday (the day I weigh myself), I'm simply hoping now that I didn't ruin things too much by eating like I did this week

Karen, Deanne... I guess it was that time of the year or whatever for us to fall in the wrong boat, huh? Let's hold hands and get back on plan together?

On the other hand, I went to the doc this morning, for a general check-up, and we talked of the whole "eating better and exercising" thing, as he had my files previously and could see that I had lost weight in the past three months. This gave me some courage again to go on, it's like it's allowing me to look ahead again and realize that no, all of this is NOT in vain. Really, it's not. I think this is what we need to keep in mind, as hard as it is at times... the purpose is noble and useful, so to say
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 02:04 PM   #197  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Ok, well I hate to break the chain here, but I feel great. I have stuck to my walking and diet. I feel like I have lost some more weight. I will find out Monday. I AM going to lose plenty more by summer! I don't care what the heck I have to do!!!!! I simply refuse to puke ever time I put on a bathing suit! And I wear one lots in the summer. We have a pool, we go to the lake almost every weekend. All our family get togethers are at the lake and dang it! I am NOT going to feel like a pig this year!!!!!!!!! I know I won't be at goal, but I will lots less than I am now, and I will feel good about myself. I am thinking about getting a yoga video I have heard about on another thread, and keep walking and doing what I am doing! Even if the scales don't go down this week, I know they will the next. You girls perk up! Come on, I don't want to do this alone. I want to get on here and read how GREAT everyone is doing very soon! It is spring! Summer is coming!!!!!!!!! I am going to go for now, Lots to do. but I will be posting again today or tonight.
o2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 02:21 PM   #198  
Curvy Vixen

atta girl girl.. I'm with ya girly... this day three for me eating really healthy, veggies, fruits, yogart...
I too won't be at goal this summer, but I will feel and look better then I did last summer..
I"m tired of wearing the skirted bathing suits with foofoo flowers on it.. I want a cute tankini
I have a few goals for myself.
massage at ten pounds
makeover at 30
and a naval peircing at goal
I know we can all do this....

lynn whose noshing on carrots...
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 02:59 PM   #199  

I'm definately not throwing in the towel.. I'm sure that if my ******ed scale doesnt reflect a loss this week then next week will be a big loss. I just get frustrated over the damn period bloat.. i know i know, it's just water weight, but trust me, when you cant get your darn pants to zip up without having a bulge at the top it gets discouraging lol I'm planning for my goals already too. We're going to see Evita at the end of July and I plan to buy a killer dress for the occasion.. I'll be wearing a much smaller size by then and I can get one that will knock the husbands socks off
goddesskde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 06:11 PM   #200  
Curvy Vixen

ATTA GIRL KIM! Dat's the spirit. This is a life change not a diet!!! remember diet is a FOUR LETTAH WORD!
Old 04-10-2005, 01:43 PM   #201  
Movin' right along...

Hey Kim...I am so happy for you girl! Its so great to hear that you're doing so well. It really helps me out...great motivation!

This thread seems to be slowly slipping away...whats wrong with us??

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #202  
...just keep swimming...

Hey there Deanne! I'm still here. Just had a busy weekend. I have managed to stay on plan though and am really hoping for a good WI tomorrow night. How about you?

Whew! I DO need to catch up! I kinda got stuck in a little posting funk there for awhile, but I've been lurking.
thatgirldina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #203  
Curvy Vixen

((( alone on the thread)))))
Old 04-10-2005, 07:05 PM   #204  

My weekend has been packed. We are starting to plant a vegetable garden so we had to pull up the sod, till it and now we're finally to the planting stage.. Ok so the husband did most of the grunt work, but still lol.. poor guy. Then we had 2 ball practices in the midst of all of that.
Everyone needs to start talking again. I cant believe that out of all the women on this board no one has anything to say???? C'mon.. that's impossible. Put a group of women together and they can talk about nothing for hours on end..
Lets go girls.. stay motivated and we can get thru anything
Old 04-10-2005, 07:47 PM   #205  
Movin' right along...

Dina- Things are good here. The diet is going just ok. Still trying to get back on track.

Lynn- You're not alone, Im here. Im just looking up some stuff for Nic about jobs. Ugh his company is awful. How are things with you? Your daughters??

GoddessKim- I understand...my husband does all the grunt work too. I "supervise"

Lets all keep supporting each other!! I cant do it without y'all.

Love,
Deanne
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:46 AM   #206  
Support soccer in the USA

I don't get to this thread often enough. The motivation and support found here is wonderful.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
For those who step on the scales on Monday, I hope it went your way!
SoccerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 10:02 AM   #207  

Ok, I didnt have a fabulous week as far as weight loss goes, but I did managed a very respectable 2lbs. I'm gonna chaulk this up to that time of month and keep trucking right along ( i know i shouldnt complain, I didnt gain and any loss is a good loss) I'm debating on staying on phase 1 for an extra week, but I'm not sure yet. I haven't gone grocery shopping yet and i'm doubting I'll get out today because it's raining like crazy out there so I'm at least stuck on phase 1 an extra day lol. I'm allowed to start adding some fruit and other whole grain carbs back in this week, but I dunno.. i dont really miss them that much right now. LOL ****, I might as well wait until i actually want them
Kim and I got rained out this morning so I guess I'm gonna hop on my eliptical trainer and knock out some time on that.
Hope everyone has a fabulous day.. raining or not
Old 04-11-2005, 12:03 PM   #208  

Good Morning Ladies, sorry i havent posted much, but i usually dont have time on the weekends. But i need to try, because that is the time i do really bad. I usually eat what i want and i cant seem to stay on track. I was doing really good at first but now ive seem to fallen in a whole. But i am determined to loose this weight and i am not going to let this take over. Tonight is my weigh in im pretty nervious because i kind of know i have gained. But its frustrating i know i have lost alot of inches but not alot of weight. Come on ladies lets get back on track. TOGETHER. i have noticed, that this thread has helped alot. I seem to do really well when i post, thanks to the vixens. you ladies are great. Everyone have a super day.

Jessica
jessicamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:25 PM   #209  
Curvy Vixen

howdy all
can everyone, post their food plan? I'm having a senior moment and forgot what everyone is doing
I'm doing weight watchers
Old 04-11-2005, 01:27 PM   #210  

I'm on the South Beach diet..modified lower carbs for anyone that doesnt know what the plan is. We dont do atkins version of no carbs, but we eat only the good carbs.. veggies and such..