Old 04-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #466  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I think for starters it would be good for everyone to post what they do for workouts and diet during a typical week. That may also help others.

Starting on monday I am going to pretty much stick to elliptical and strenght training. Saturdays Ill do a 30min cycling class at my gym.

Mon- 30mins on elliptical 30 min walk
tues- step sculpt 60 mins
wed-body pump 60 mins(strenght training)
Thursday- 30 min elliptical 20 min walk
Friday -rest day
Saturday- cycling 30 min 20 mins strenght training.
Sunday -rest day

This is pretty much what Ill be doing for the next three months.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #467  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I changed my workout up a bit this week and I like it. I do a mile on the treadmill (running, walk on an incline and running or walking). On Monday, Wednesday and Today I also incorporate 30 Day Shred. I like this new routine but will see how it works over the next week. I do a longer workout on Saturday and rest on Sunday. If I like my routine next week I'll do it for a while.

The only way I can see this working is we have to check in everyday to update on what we are actually do to make sure no one gets discouraged.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #468  
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 178/142.6/120

Height: 5'6.5

jiggle- my workouts usually consist of running,walking, and the elliptical. After my cardio I do toning exercises(3-4x a week). congrats on the inches lost! keep going!
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #469  

S/C/G: 215/207.2/126

Height: 5'4.5

Here's my schedule, but it will change next week:
Sunday: Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1, 60 minutes cardio
Monday: Burn Intervals, 60 minutes cardio
Tuesday: Burn Circuit 2, 60 minutes cardio
Wednesday: Burn Intervals, 60 minutes cardio
Thursday: Burn Circuit 3, 60 minutes cardio
Friday: Burn Intervals, 60 minutes cardio
Saturday: Rest Day
squishysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #470  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda08 View Post
Hello ladies I have been op for sometime I have to get back into gear. Im really making a pack with myself and for the next three months Im going to commit to counting calories and working out regularly. Id love it if you gals would join me. From May 1st until the end of July. Post your workouts and everything lets motivate each other. I need you guys to push me and we can push each other. I really need to get back on plan!!
Im in!! My weightloss has been slow and steady, about a pound a week and I know everyone tells me thats the best way to lose it, but I do want to ramp it up just to see if I can get back to the 2-3 lbs a week I was losing in the first few weeks.
My workouts are simple, I do Walk Away the Pounds 5-6 days a week, but my eating needs to be cleaned up, I find I eat less veggies that I did before and Ive gone back to fried food, but I still havent touched fast food so Im not a lost cause, but Ill get into gear on May 1st and see how it works out!
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #471  

S/C/G: 241/179/165

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up [[[Greetings ]]]

Greeting Ladies,
I am so glad I found this thread again. I seen it a while ago and could not find it for a while, then today I searched and searched until, I found it. Well a little about me. I am a 32 yr old mother of 3. My youngest will be 2 yrs old in May. I have tried so many different fad diets, which have not been successful. Now, I am calorie counting, trying to keep calories under 1600. For exercise, I am doing Walk away the pounds, last week I added in strength training. So far since Jan 2010, I have loss a total of 11-13 lbs. But, now seems like I cannot get any lower. I am not giving up, hoping to get tips and advice from others. My next mini goal is to be under 200 by my daughter birthday, which is the end of May...Wish me luck...
rasta4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #472  
No more +sizes

Welcome Rasta4life!! Jump right in and have big fun!!

I got up early this morning for my first workout - 30 Day Shred. I brought my stuff and will be going to the gym for lunch. My goal is to drink 2 liters of water before I get off at 5. By the time I leave I will have consumed 850 calories and will end the day with 1400.

Have a great day!!
Old 04-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #473  
I luv my curves

Happy monday ladies!!!! Welcome to all the newbies. Feel free to post as often as you like and keep us posted on workouts and anything else that you would like.

Today will be my first day back to the gym after about a month. I usually take a class but I think tonight Ill do elliptical and call it a night. I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #474  
Just Keep on Running

Just came from the gym. I did my cardio and my toning exercises. I'm down to 143.7 pounds. So thats exciting.
Welcome rasta!
jigglefree you sound like your well on track! good job
matilda-let us know how your first day back goes
Old 04-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #475  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

wow 143lbs?! u go girl

keep up the good work ladies
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #476  
I luv my curves

I just came back from the gym. I took an hour step class and I am feeling it lol see what a month away does. Im happy I got back tomorrow should be better!!
Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #477  
Changing my life....

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

Hi Ladies. I am new to this site and would love to join in on this thread. I am on a mission to drop this weight by this time next year. I am counting calories and using Wonderslim products to get in my needed protein (I eat mostly vegetarian).

I will admit that I am ashamed to have let my weight get this out of control. This is the most I have ever weighed in my life and I am not happy. I am to the point where I am avoiding social situations so I'm not the "fat one"...not cool.

I began putting on weight after grad school (2000), but in the last two years the weight has really pilled on. I don't drink and I don't do drugs, but I am addicted to sugar!!!!!!!!!!!

So, my current work-out plan begins today, which is the Chalean Extreme (BeachBody) 90 day program:

Mondays: Chalean Extreme
Tuesdays: Cardio at gym and weights
Wednesdays: Chalean Extreme
Thursdays: Chalean Extreme
Friday: Chalean Extreme
Saturday: Chalene Extreme
Sunday: Rest day

After this I will tackle P90X lean (90 days), Insanity (90 days), then P90x classic (90 days).

let's do this ladies

Last edited by jeanelld; 04-26-2010 at 09:01 PM.
jeanelld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #478  
No more +sizes

Jean - Jump right in and join the party!! Your workouts sound good. I would be tore up.
Matilda - How are you feeling today??!! Sounds like you took it like a shot!!
Brit - How are you doing?
energie - congrats on the numbers!!! I'm looking to get there one day...soon!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #479  
Just Keep on Running

Brit-thanks I've been working super hard! how are you doing?
jean-weclome welcome!
jiggle-your doing great keep going!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #480  

S/C/G: 241/179/165

Height: 5'5

Hi Ladies,
Yesterday was not a good day, was feeling a little under the weather, did not eat well or exercise. But today was better. I stayed under my calorie goal and did 30 min Walk away the Pounds. I am thinking I will do the cardio for the rest of the week. I have a birthday party to go to this weekend, so we will see how that goes. I am hoping I lose something this week. Hope everyone is doing well...
rasta4life is offline   Reply With Quote