Old 02-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Go Matilda!!!

mytime: sounds like you had a really great week. yay for a hot date and losing 3 lbs!

angie: So glad to have you! Just keep on posting, and we'll all lose this weight together.

So... I had a Fudruckers burger and onion rings. Delicious! I'm a bad girl.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #272  
Exercise is an addiction!

S/C/G: 208.8/ticker when allowed/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi WOC!!!

I am a newbie and so far have been loving this website! Where has it been all of my life??? I stumbled on it when I joined the FSD on FB and after reading it for a couple of days I decided to become a member. It seems as though so many people have lost weight through weight loss support. I'm not only looking to lose weight but make life long friends also. I guess if you share your trials and tribulations it's bound to happen!

Hopefully I can join into your Thread. I see Matilda (hey girl)!! I can't remember all the names but I'm sure in time and with experience I will get better at posting.

May I join in your group?
PrettyPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #273  
MindBodySpirit Health

S/C/G: 246/216/186

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
So... I had a Fudruckers burger and onion rings. Delicious! I'm a bad girl.
beaka - OMG you just don't know what that just did to my salivating glands!! LOL! I hope you enjoyed every bit of it!!

PrettyPearls - I'm a newbie too so welcome! Just jump right on in! I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms!

I did my last workout for the week today and I'm so glad tomorrow is a rest day. I have my first weigh in (since starting again for the ump-teenth time) on Monday morning. I'm looking to see a pretty big number because the first week is always big due to water retention leaving.

Everyone is doing such a great job! I love this thread!!
angieaang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #274  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Angie- Welcome!!!!!

Beaka- one bad day is fine, you cant be perfect all the time. Jump right back in tomorrow.....

Prettypearls-welcome

For dinner I had an egg white ommelette with onion and pepper and it was soooooooooo good. I cant wait til Wednesday I will be finished with my nine day detox. So far im down six lbs!!!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:17 PM   #275  
No more +sizes

Angie & PrettyPearls - Welcome to the thread. Jump right in and lets have some fun while we loose this weight.

Beaka - I been wanting to treat myself to some fudruckers but it will have to be after I get into my husband's birthday dress. If not then maybe after I get to goal. But it does sound tasty.

Matilda - You are doing great!! Looking forward to seeing your results after your detox.

Okay so I ate my normal breakfast and morning snack then without eating lunch we went got a new bed. Just me and my hubby moving a giant California King. The headboard alone had to weigh 150, and the rest of the pieces were about 100. It was at my friend's house and her bedroom is on the third floor of her townhouse then we had to take it up a flight of stairs at our house. It took 5 hours!!! To move a bed!! Good Lord, I am so weak. Of course I didn't work out today because that was my workout. No sure if I will be working out tomorrow. Depends on how I feel. All that work on 250 calories. Yea I'm still spent. We ate dinner which was bout 450 but I'm just so tired. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I hadn't started working out.

Last edited by jigglefree; 02-20-2010 at 10:18 PM.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #276  
Exercise is an addiction!

S/C/G: 208.8/ticker when allowed/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Matilda, I will be jumping on the scale on Weds also to see what I've done! God knows I can't wait for P2 of Fat Smash so I can have a cup of coffee!!

I just walked 5.30 miles and it took me one hour and 22 minutes to complete that. Yesterday it only took me one hour and 21 minutes. I don't usually work out at all on Sunday but since I'd really like to see good results on Weds, I decided to give it a try. It's much easier for me to walk outside because I can get more miles in that way. When I walk on the treadmill I usually only do about 3-4 miles.

Tomorrow I will be doing Week 3 Day 1 (repeating) of C25K so hopefully I can get more miles in and I plan on staying on my treadmill for 45 minutes.

You girls are such an inspiration!!! I'm really loving this forum.

Thanks for having me. Lets all do this weight loss thing together!!

Have a Blessed Sunday!
PrettyPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #277  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Feeling really good. 10-miler went GREAT yesterday. Personals later. I lov ya'll. Be back later
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #278  
MindBodySpirit Health

S/C/G: 246/216/186

Matilda - those are the kind of results I'm trying to see!! Congrats! You may even see a double digit number on Wed...wouldn't that be cool!

PrettyPearls - I'm doing the C25K too. I did Week 2, day 1 yesterday and I'm hoping to get back to being able to do the full 3 miles again in a few months. I hate thinking about how fit I used to be because it makes me want to be back there RIGHT NOW!

CakeBatter - Gosh that is awesome!! I'm sooo jealous (in a good way ) because I looooove jogging/running but I can't do much right now until I get back into better shape. I'm glad it went great for you!

Today was a rest day for me and a much needed one. I'm going to do some intense interval training tomorrow on my treadmill and then I'm going out for a PLANNED chicken & cheese pita wrap! Gotta love those high carb days!
angieaang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #279  
I luv my curves

Ok so I didnt do a detox day today lol I needed some meat. So for breakfast I ate a pear and a banana. WEnt to do laundry and came back and made an egg white ommelette with one string cheese on a wrap. I dont think ill be doing anymore detox this week. The six lbs is a great start to get me back on track. Im going to the gym four times this week so I should see some results from that as well. Back to counting calories tomorrow.

I actually never cut out coffee during detox but I also dont drink it alot on average I would say I have a cup or two per day.

I was actually thinking about detoxing for five days once a month! I dont see any harm its just really hard to get my mind right to do it. I think next month Ill try it again. I mean the benefits are pretty awesome. It truely gets me into the habit of eating fruits and veggies. I hope everyone has a great week!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #280  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

i started my cycle yesterday and cravings came over me..2 jelly doughnuts,some chips and cookies worth...but i did better today..i worked out with jullian's banish fat dvd and stayed in my caloric range.

went to a family get together and everyone just kept commenting on my weight loss..even my cousin, who's like 10! im so glad its becoming noticeable.gonna keep on truckin..

matilda, i want to try a detox like you but i love me some meat and idk if i could eat at least 1200 cal worth of veggies and fruits lol

Angie & Pretty Welcome! i love new people!

Last edited by Brit; 02-21-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #281  
I luv my curves

Brit- I love the new profile pic!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #282  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I ran 3 miles today to try and work off some of that Italian last night. I weighed at the gym and looks like I am down a pound. We'll see Thursday tho.

Brit - I AM LOVING THAT PIC O-KAAAAY you are doing awesome and yes those compliments really mean a lot.

Matilda - You did great. I am curious though...Do you think you could have had meat that one time and continued on? Sort of like weightloss in general when you crash and have a donut or something and then you just go right back to it. Anyway just a thought. keep up the freat work you broke the 40's. YAY

Beaka - Zumaba Jogging Dang girl you getting in. You always make me feel great BTW thanks. Beaka you have come so far and you are just awesome. We have been going thru this thang a long time!

Angie - Welcome!!!!! the more the merrier I always say. I can totally relate to be being fit at some point and then look back and be like "hey, what happene. and then you want it all back RIGHT NOW". But you wil back in NO TIME. thanks for the props

Pearl - C25K and Fat Smash are great programs . Glad to hear you shook up your routine a bit with the extra workout, You will definitely reap the benefits

Jiggle - WOW that is workout. Goes to show how much being fit helps in daily life though. Good thing you have been working as much as you have, you were prepared!

Mytime - Whoa 3lbs. That is awesome. Congrats
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:28 AM   #283  
Carpe Diem

S/C/G: 188/188/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
30 DS is awesome and i lost like 5-6 inches my first week! its challenging and the levels are great. you move up and see your body change more and more!
Hey! Im new here. I just ordered the 30 Day Shred though. I'm glad to hear that it actually works! That was my inspiration for when it arrives I will work on it right away. Thanks for the motivation! Although I don't know you yet
dreemsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #284  

S/C/G: 230/219/150

Height: 5'6

Well I am off to the gym and it will be the first time in 2 wks almost. Kinda missing/dreading it. LOL Anywho...I finally got 30 Shred dvd in on Sat. Will be opening with fear in my eyes. ROTF Wish me luck with that one. Everyone have a productive and awesome week!

Beaka - I'd love to meet up I will hit u in ur inbox.

218.6 today!!!!! I get excited over every ounce. LOL
mrsemery03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #285  

S/C/G: 230/219/150

Height: 5'6

BTW, welcome everyone!
mrsemery03 is offline   Reply With Quote