Old 01-19-2010, 07:00 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

BRIT _ O EM GEE i am on lhcf too!!!!!!!

Shay- WELCOME BACK I remember you here on this board. I can believe people actually read it....I hope you won't be too upset tho cause I think I will be locking soon. BTW would you happen to be shay72?

Beaka - I like the plan. and I am following suit.

QUESTION: Do ya'll find that is generally the only thread you post to on this board. I do. It seeems like we cover everything here for the most part.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #122  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

beaka-bhm is a site like lhcf..blackhairmedia.com..im also a member of napp.

cake-thats cool! do you post? idk if ive seen you around before.im usually in the health/exercise section(go figure) and i post in the hair care sec too at times.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #123  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hey ladies, I pretty much post all over but mainly in the challenge and 20 something board. I lost another lb putting me at 240. Wooo hoooo. this counting calories is really working. Ive been doing it exclusively for about three weeks now.

I just need to stick this whole thing out! How are you guys ? Whats up?
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #124  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit View Post
thanks ladies for the support!

yes shay im natural..its been 2 years. you can kinda see my puff in the pic.

are you apart if any hair boards? im on bhm and lhcf.
I'm on naturally curly, napp, and lhcf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaka View Post
I'm natural too!
Shay- Welcome back!!! I think about re-starting C25K again all the time! I have yet to make it past week 1!
I thought you were natural based on your pic. C25K--I think I should do one day a week rather than all 3 days in one week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBatter View Post
BRIT _ O EM GEE i am on lhcf too!!!!!!!

Shay- WELCOME BACK I remember you here on this board. I can believe people actually read it....I hope you won't be too upset tho cause I think I will be locking soon. BTW would you happen to be shay72?

QUESTION: Do ya'll find that is generally the only thread you post to on this board. I do. It seeems like we cover everything here for the most part.
You have to do you. If you lock it that's okay. Yes, I am Shay72.

I post in the Intuitive Eating thread and I'm a binger so I like to participate in the binge free challenge threads. I used to post alot in the Biggest Loser Forum when I was here in the past.

I have done my yoga for today and I am leaving right now for my strength/core class. I am so proud of myself going to these classes offered by my job on my day off. Hey they're free and I live down the street. Besides I complain about exercise but I do feel much better afterwards.

Last edited by Shay; 01-19-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #125  

ok today i got on the scale and it is going down once again!
after a month of consistently seeing 215,216,217,219 or 220.
after waking up and using the bathroom today,stepped on it the first time, it read 210!
i couldn't believe it so i got on it again..and it kept reading 212.4..eh ill take that too
ii took a shower and put on some of my clothes and it weighed again.. 213.4
so either way..i am loosing..cant wait for it to keep reading under 210..maybe i will make my personal goal of 199 before end of feb after all
Old 01-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #126  
I luv my curves

Good work brit. What kind of plan are you on do you count calories? If so how many cals do you eat per day? Do you walk or attend a gym?

Hello everyone I hope everyone is having a fab week! So far Im good OP and everything.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #127  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Hi everyone. I probably need to reintroduce myself since I've been MIA for a long time. Hello!
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #128  
I luv my curves

Hello sass ! I remember you and your profile pic looks great!
Old 01-21-2010, 05:48 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

sass- I remember you too

Brit _ I am sooo happy you are seeing results. This is the motiviation you needed!!!! Wonderful JOB

Shay - I just the locks are soooo neat and I wanna grow them waist length. I want sisterlocks...the mini ones that i can style easily.

Matilda - You are AWESOME! Congrats

Ladies I am sucking right now. I believe it is because I am stressing my broken engagement and what not. I am moving out of the townhouse by the end of next week. I thought I was fine with everything (considering I was the one who broke it) But maybe I am not as "fine" as I hoped. I am not focused on anything right now despite my efforts. I am not gaining any weight but I am surely NOT losing. IDK what to do about it really. The only thing I want to do is sleep the next week and a half away. Also I have been kind of broke with paying deposits and movers and such so I haven't the best choices of food in the house. So I have worked 25 hrs OT and I plan going grocery immediately for fruits and veggies. I need to like "detox" so I shake these sugar cravings.....Oh the way to go is forward.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:24 AM   #130  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Well my cardio kickboxing class got postponed for a week so no exercise yesterday. That's okay me and the girls at work are gonna do Taebo today. I plan to leave the tapes there (yep, I said tapes) and we may continue to do this on Thursdays.

Cake--I know a lady that just got rid of her locks after 20 years. She's rocking a fro right now. They were beautiful. There's another lady at my job that has WL locks right now. Regarding your breakup you can take it one day at a time. I ended a long term relationship myself and although I ended it I still grieved. We're still in contact though. Matter of fact I talked to him 2 days ago. Maintaining is better than gaining. I'm thinking of doing a fruit/veggie cleanse myself but I want to research a bit more.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #131  

ok scale is back up to 216..im not discouraged due to me seeing a new number on the scale yesterday so i kno this 216 is either water retention from the food i had yesterday(i slipped on some boiled peanuts i know were filled with salt) or muscle retention from the intense cardio(thanks jullian!) i did yesterday.plus inches are coming off too so ima keep moving along.

Last edited by Brit; 01-21-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #132  
I luv my curves

CAKE-omg im sorry to hear what you are going through i had no idea that your engagement was off. Just keep moving along you have done a wonderful job.

Shay- good job on the work out keep it up?

Brit- thats the way to think about it. As long as you stick to it the scale will eventually move and there may also be a whoosh around the corner hang in there.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Sass: You look soooo good! I'm friends with you on Sparkpeople!

Cake: Sorry you have to go through a broken engagement, but glad you're able to make a clean start and move on to find the right person for you. Just take care of yourself right now.

Brit: I'm sure it's just water weight. No worries!

Matilda: Yeah this is where I post the most now. I do some lurking in the weight loss support forum and the 100 lb club.

Shay: Yep. I'm natural. Those are kinky twists in the pic, but I have a crazy fro.

Oh, and I joined lhcf!

Today was my 2nd day in a row back to the gym. I'm trying to get like Cake and do more running. I was alternating running 3 min and walking 90 sec on the treadmill. I'm at 202, but I'm at the end of TOM, so hopefully it'll go down. AND, I ended up measuring my waist today. It's 39.5 inches!!!! Finally under 40! When I started, my waist was 50 inches. I held the tape around me at 50 inches, and it was very surreal. Tomorrow I get my one free personal training session for joining the gym. He's supposed to let me know where I stand.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #134  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Beaka: Thanks! Are you on any of my teams yet? Iron Maidens, 30 Day Shred, Clean Eats Recipes (my friend leads that one)?? If not, what are you waiting for?

Cake: I remember when you got engaged. I'm so sorry hear it's off. A week or two off the boat is fine just as long as you get back on.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Sass- Let me be honest. I have yet to stick with the 30 Day Shred, Eat totally clean, and Iron Maiden's just sounds like WAY too much for me. I don't really do so great with the teams, but there are people on Sparkpeople that I check in with on the regular. I really do admire your discipline and I'll go over and check them out though.

HAPPY FRIDAY, LADIES!!!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote