Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 07:14 PM   #106  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

I've started doing something I've never done before in my life...visiting a tanning bed. I could never see putting my 240 pound body into that tiny pancake machine. I was afraid I wouldn't fit. Besides...I thought why bother with a tan when I kept my body covered up anyway? LOL
Old 09-12-2004, 11:42 PM   #107  
resident lactivist

Oh geez, I already have most of the stuff I want! There's no way I could say "Hmm, when I weigh less I'll _____" I'm just not that kind of girl. IMO, you do a lot better to not be down on yourself so much. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a goal in mind, but why not have some fun along the way? Check out www.torrid.com. They've got some uebersexy stuff. It's a little pricey, but their clearance section is nice. It got some "corset" boots from there (they don't seem to have 'em anymore) that are knee-high--even on me with the big calves--with lace up the front and back, side zippers, 2" platforms & 3" heels.

That said, I do have a goal skirt. Since my goal size is 14, I have a size 14 leather skirt I got off eBay. I'm one for sexy short black skirts. And yeah, I wear 'em now too.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:01 AM   #108  
Suzi in Auz

it's so great to have goals like this. I read this stuff and get so encouraged. I'm hoping to wear a cute little halter top for summer. Very sexy of course. I can see it in my sights!.
Good luck with all your goals
Old 09-13-2004, 04:57 PM   #109  

What am I going to buy? Pants, pants, pants. Many beautiful and thight pants.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:58 AM   #110  
Back fat Be Gone!

Default A trip to Vegas

My husband and I both turn 30 two weeks from eachother in April and May. We want to spend our 30th in Vegas. Last time I went to Vegas I was a cow, and there are a million cute girls running around in sleazy little outfits, and this time I want to be one of them. I want to sit out by the pool in my bikini, and people actually be able to see the string on the side of my bikini, not it buried in my hip fat.

Started SB 9-22-04

SW 144
CW 141
GW 120
Old 09-24-2004, 11:40 PM   #111  
Blonde Bimbo

They just opened up a Burlington Coat Factory in our area, and I splurged on the leather pants. ;-)
Old 09-29-2004, 06:10 AM   #112  

I'm not gonna buy anything. I'm going to be NAKED!!

Seriously, I was just asking myself this question. Lane Bryant has a corset I want, but I don't want to get it in a 18/20. I've lost 5 --working on more. I would like to give this to myself/and my husband as a gift. I know people say you shouldn't buy stuff you can't wear, but I feel like this is an attainable goal.

What's everyone think? Bad idea having small, attainable goal awards?

I'll just be happy when my jeans don't make me feel like a sausage!
Old 09-29-2004, 06:48 AM   #113  
Blonde Bimbo

okidoll, that's how I motivated my diet...buying stuff I couldn't wear. Then I'd hang it in plain site until I could wear it then go buy something even smaller.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:01 PM   #114  
*bellarina*

oohh i love reading this stuff its so inspiring...well i'm gonna get me a boy i've had my eye on for a while and he's gonna ask me to prom........wether he likes it or not but other than that i wanna look and feel sexier i just have this sexy beast inside me and i want her to come out and play!!!!
Old 09-30-2004, 01:24 AM   #115  
Im bad at losing weight

yeah thinking about a guy im infatuated motivates me to shed the fat so that i can get the courage to go up to him. awww.. if only he knew!
Old 09-30-2004, 03:50 PM   #116  
There is no try, only DO

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. Have a long way to go to reach my goal (128 lbs.). Reading this thread was really inspiring to me, you all are so positive!

When I reach my goal there are a dozen things I want to buy for myself, but I think the greatest reward will be free - how I feel about myself.

I have a dress that I bought a few months ago, it's a sexy little pink number in that slinky fabric.. it's my dream to wear that out for an indulgent, decadent night on the town with my hubby. It should fit me when I get down to a size 12, so, that's when I'm going to live this dream. Ultimately I want to be a size 10, but 12 is good enough to celebrate *smile*. ****, I haven't seen a size 12 since I was 14 years old lol.. and from what I remember I looked pretty damn good too!

Heather
Old 09-30-2004, 03:50 PM   #117  

this will happen before i reach goal....as soon as i reach victoria's secret sizes, i will be invading one of their stores and buying underwear............i am SOOOOOO tired of theraputic white cotton underwear..........
cheryl
Old 09-30-2004, 08:59 PM   #118  
Blonde Bimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzbo848
i am SOOOOOO tired of theraputic white cotton underwear..........
ROFLMAO! Yup, granny panties were the first things to go.
Old 10-03-2004, 01:08 PM   #119  

Well not only can I finally see my chin but I can button my pants without sucking it in. I can't wait until actually see my hips and stomach muscles again. Anyway when I reach my gold weight, I want to audition for Expansion Dance Project. It's a hip-hop dance company in DC and the audition is next summer. It's hard to be the only plump girl in dance classes but I won't give up. I just hope I can get enough training in time for next year.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:16 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 197/159/140

CUTE CLOTHES. I'm 28, so I can still get away with the misses style clothes. I'm with the tankini too. I've got stretch marks, so I don't think a two piece would look good on me. My friend has lost 60 lbs and almost all of boobs (she was a D). BUT her boobs are perky again...they are a C--even though she has two girls--and she looks great! I really like my boobs...but if losing them meant they could get perky again, I'm all for it! LOL Hubby has offered to pay for a boob lift. But if my boobs do what my friends did, I'm all about saving a few hundred bucks!
Closed Thread