Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 08:12 PM   #136  

I was reading somewhere,might have been here or maybe another website, so sorry if i am stealing someones idea. But someone brought up for every pound they are losing they are putting a dollar back in a piggy bank for when they meet their goal weight they are going to take the money and go clothes shopping thats what im going to do. So far i have lost 2 pounds and i am going to buy me a piggy bank that has to be broken to get into and im going to put a dollar for every pound. Just a thought but i thought about for every time i gain at weigh in also putting 2 dollars in the bank. It will keep me motivated.
Old 11-04-2004, 06:09 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 350/336/299

Height: 5'7''

Default Tummmyy Tuckk

I can't wait.. I was thinking that I should just go ahead and have my last child and just go for goal. I want to wait until after I've had another child before I get my body back...

2) Navel Ring
3) Booty Skirt... (not to wear around my children )
4) Wardrobe... (Professional clothes... I would never wear a suit with these broad shoulders and back.)
Old 11-07-2004, 11:37 AM   #138  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

The professional photo shoot is just 2 weeks away!! EEK!! but I'm not at goal.

The ultimate reward is bikinis and a holiday in Cyprus for clubbing in Iyanapa! That's next year. I've never worn a bikini. Ever.

That and a shopping spree in Bloomie's sale.

Was thinking about a tatoo also, I like the Nike swoosh idea!!
Old 11-07-2004, 08:32 PM   #139  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeGirl
I want one night of totally fabulous sex...like the ones you read about in some of the romance novels and don't tell me they only exist in books! This is my fantasy, darn it!
I'm sorry but I just have to say this... only ONE?!

Go for broke!

Yes there are some super-talented men out there, and sometimes, well, don't judge a book by its cover The most conservative-looking, spectacle-wearing, slighty pudgy guys can be AMAZING. Ahem.

Ok, off topic, sorry there, carried away. Cold shower now. Carry on!
Old 11-08-2004, 07:47 AM   #140  
Im back again!

Talking whoohoo

i agree berkshire girl.... i was not expecting my man to be...um... uber talented if u will, but **** i was plesently surprised.... watch out skinamax here we come LOL
Old 11-08-2004, 07:50 AM   #141  
Im back again!

o just to add...i met him online,.... lol as daft as it sounds... and i cant even imagine not knowing him... totally felt like i knew him forever, so although im still skeptical about online dating... it worked for me this one time...and im done looking...hehe he treats my kids like they were his and loves my parents, **** he moved al the way form detroit and didnt look back.... i feel like a princess
Old 11-08-2004, 08:55 AM   #142  
~finding my strength~

I met my husband online, and I'm very proud of that fact.
He is truly my soul mate & best friend EVER. He loves me just the way I am.
He encourages me when I say I want to lose weight, because he knows I'll be happier.
But if I chose to never lose a pound, he would still find me just as attractive.
He's one of the 5 best things to ever happen to me. (My four kids being the other four.)
Old 11-15-2004, 12:21 AM   #143  

I met my DH online as well! Just two years ago, in a Yahoo! chatroom... that HAD to be a miracle from above if anyone's ever chatted THERE! He was in the Army here in Texas, out now, and stayed here with me instead of going back to D.C. He's the best thing that ever happened to me (besides our kiddos!) and treats me like a queen. He's very supportive of every decision I have ever made.
Old 11-19-2004, 06:03 PM   #144  

Berkshire girl--shame on you for making me blush!!! I totally agree with you, a reserved man can literally shock the pants off ya!

If I EVER get to my goal weight (I don't think I ever will), I'm gonna have that new laser surgery that's supposed to remove stretch marks and I'm gonna buy a shirt that's cut in the front down to my belly button (which will be pierced, as another "reward")
Old 12-07-2004, 10:05 PM   #145  

New clothes!!!
Old 12-07-2004, 10:29 PM   #146  
Future Size 6

When we hit our goals, Hubby and I are going to take a week or two and go exploring New England. I'm turning into a bit of a history buff, and it will be nice to be able to walk around and tour historic sites to my heart's content, without getting out of breath! (A couple of glances from guys wouldn't hurt either, I have to admit.)
Old 12-07-2004, 10:43 PM   #147  
Tons of fun!!!!

I would love to wear one of those little skirts that are popular now (the little layered ones that barely cover your butt!!! ) and a pair of knee or thigh high boots with it.....ok so its a little ummmm naughty but oh well!!!
Old 12-09-2004, 05:10 AM   #148  

Oooh, I like this thread.

SueJo, I didn't see the "new clothes", I thought you were after Orlando Bloom. Lol! Isn't everyone?

Ditto with the itty bitty skirt. And some knee-high boots to go with it, just because they'll actually zip up. Also french connection jeans. They're so skinny... Nothing hugely original. Was gonna buy an iPod but I couldn't wait.

Last edited by NoSenseOfAdventure; 12-09-2004 at 05:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:14 AM   #149  

At fifty I can't think of anything I haven't worn already - I just want to wear smaller sizes and be a babe. There are a lot of girls with great figures (although I see many many women half my age who are quite large) but at the half-century mark it's a lot easier to stand out if you're a tidy size six who lifts weights and "strolls" at 4 mph.

I will say I'm planning on living in a warmer climate eventually and I'll be much happier in shorts and tank tops without flab.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:53 PM   #150  

Hi ya'll. I have never posted here before but I just felt like Now's the time cus this is a great subject and I also saw that a few of you met your bf's/husbands on the net..so did I. My story is a bit different tho, cus my bf lives in Canada and well..I'm swedish. lol
We have been together for over 3 years now and he is one of those "undercover" supermen you were talking about, sexually that is. lol He is the reason for my will to lose weight and girls, next summer when I come to visit, I'mma get me some of that great loving and I will be proud to receive it..right now I just feel like hiding under the covers but..that will change. Good luck to all of you. We can do it.
Closed Thread