Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 08:09 PM   #166  

I found this website today and I just LOVE it. I've had such fun reading all of the posts in each forum. After I reach my goal weight I hope to have a tummy tuck. I have twins that are four years old and carrying them just yanked every bit of elasticity out of the skin on my stomach. So, since their birth, I've had a flappy tummy regardless of my weight. Ab exercises help tone the muscle but the skin still just hangs there! I've got about 40 lbs to go and hope to have lost them before summer. That would certainly make taking the kids to the pool less traumatic!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:44 AM   #167  

I recently purchased some size 18 Levi Jeans that I will wear when I lose about 20 pounds. Thats my first mini goal. If I reach my major goal (138 pounds) I wanto to go on holiday to Greece or somewhere exotic and take with me a powder blue bikini.
Less romantic, I would love to get a false tooth. I lost one of my molars through some weird thing and would love to get my full set of teeth back. HI to all, hope you are winning!
Old 01-11-2005, 09:35 AM   #168  
singletrack chick

i want to wear a bikini. i have never in y life worn one. i tried one on once and it was frightening. i don't know if i will becomfortable enough in one toactually buy it but i want to feel like i could wear one if i wanted.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:47 AM   #169  

I'm gonna buy the dress of my dreams!
My Wedding Dress
Old 01-18-2005, 11:13 AM   #170  
Gia
Canadian Momma

Smile I want to do two things

I want to buy something sexy from this chi-chi store in town. Red and glittery preferably!

And then I want to chuck out any clothes that I had for my larger self - so there is no going back. I don't like spending money so it would be an inscentive to stay the small size!
Old 01-21-2005, 09:22 PM   #171  

Well, I have to get myself a whole new wardrobe because I have no clothes that are under a 20. I had given up all hope and chucked everything to Goodwill or at garage sales.

I want to go to this little boutique we have here... one that I would never venture into (1) because I weigh 280 pounds and (2) because I don't have the money. But I will be CERTAIN to (1) have lost 120 of those 280 pounds and (2) have saved up enough money to get myself a nice little outfit there.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:17 PM   #172  
Pending Email Confirmation

When i lose my weight, I am going to go shopping in those stores in the mall that I can't fit into now. Gap, Express... I just want to walk in and know that they will have my size.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:26 PM   #173  
No Uno Mas?

I'm going to buy a pair of knee high boots with a high heel
Old 01-27-2005, 11:02 PM   #174  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

my goal is to fit into this shirt again!

Old 01-27-2005, 11:03 PM   #175  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christalynn
I'm going to buy a pair of knee high boots with a high heel
you can get those now from torrid if you don't feel like waiting. www.torrid.com
Old 01-30-2005, 07:08 PM   #176  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

New clothes and I'm thinking of getting 7 little star tattoos on my foot (each one representing 10lbs) I already have 3 tattoos (butterfly - shoulder blade, fairy - lower back, my name and butterflies - wrist) and my belly button is already peirced! lol I didn't care about my weight I wanted it done, mind you I got it done almost 3 years ago when I was probably 20lbs lighter...
Old 02-01-2005, 12:08 PM   #177  

I love reading these. I haven't really thought about what I will do when I reach my goal. I think I want to buy some sexy lingerie that actually looks sexy on me instead of silly. Also, of course, clothes shopping. Lots and lots of clothes.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:57 PM   #178  

Great question. Love reading the responses. When I get to my goal weight, I'm going to hike the Apalacian Trail with my dad. It's a lifelong dream of his, and my mom isn't up to going, so when I am fit enough to do it, I'm going to go with him.

I'd better get moving or I'll have to hike it with him strapped to my back. He's going to retire in just three years!
Old 02-01-2005, 09:57 PM   #179  
babijane

If and when i ever reach my goal weight which i hope is soon but lately ive been slacking and not doing well...i will send some sexy pics of myself to my ex to show him how mighty fine i look and show him that i really would and could lose the weight cuz he said i never will....Then ima rub it in and make him want me but of course i wouldnt take him back...How stupid would that be. And i would stop wearing sweat shirts all the time to hide my self consciencness and show off my hot body...yea and i would by some sexy lingerie without my dad knowing..hehe..
Old 02-02-2005, 10:37 AM   #180  

I guess my goal would be to be more self confident and go out and make new friends. I tend to hide myself from people and I don't wanna live my life like that anymore. There's this dance audition coming for a local dance company and I really wanna try out. I've been taking classes but it's kinda hard doing all these dance moves when I'm about 60 pounds over weight but I refuse to give up.
I really want to go shopping for girlie clothes and lingerie. My aunt bought me these really pretty silk thongs for christmas but I hate the way they look on me. Maybe by the time I reach my 24th Birthday in June they'll look sexy on me.
Closed Thread