Old 03-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #211  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

So sorry to hear about the passing, Jenny.

Saw 206.8 on the scale... then stepped on the scale again because I couldn't believe it- said 207.4. Still 207.4 after 2 more times soo I feel like I should BREAK my habit of daily scale stepping but it helps me to stay on track for the weekends and whatnot, something to look forward to come Tuesday weigh-ins, IMO.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 192/145/130

Height: 5'1"

So, weigh-in in the morning. Had a gain last week of 2.2 and a gain or .4 the week before without any exercise and with a lot of cheating on the weekends and picking during the week so I understand and I wasnt hard on myself. Just told myself to crack down from now on and I did. This week I worked out 2 times out of the week (should have been more but nonetheless) and I ate a lot better during the week. SO I'm hoping for good news tomorrow morning but we shall see. Trying to think skinny thoughts. Trying trying..
PeanutM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #213  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutM91 View Post
So, weigh-in in the morning. Had a gain last week of 2.2 and a gain or .4 the week before without any exercise and with a lot of cheating on the weekends and picking during the week so I understand and I wasnt hard on myself. Just told myself to crack down from now on and I did. This week I worked out 2 times out of the week (should have been more but nonetheless) and I ate a lot better during the week. SO I'm hoping for good news tomorrow morning but we shall see. Trying to think skinny thoughts. Trying trying..
Don't be too hard on yourself, you're only human! I've had weeks/weekends where I was completely out of control and gained 4lbs but I knew it was my fault. You're going to have days, weeks, or weekends like this but the only thing that counts is having the ability to get right back on track with ease!

I'm sure you're going to see some awesome results at your next weigh in. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #214  

Morning!

I've had a pretty good week/weekend so far! This weekend I almost had one anxiety attack but was able to control it before it got really bad. For the most part my mind was pretty calm, there were no intrusive thoughts, and I was finally able to enjoy some peace. The running I have been doing everyday has really been helping and I truly believe it's one of the reasons my anxiety has been kept quiet for a few days. For a while there I really thought I was going crazy and felt like a prisoner in my own mind. I came across a website for OCD and was both surprised and happy to see there are so many people out there experiencing the same thing! I skimmed through a few posts and they were all eerily similar to what I've been going through. I've realized I HAVE OCD, it DOESN'T HAVE ME..

On a happier note, I've managed to run everyday for the past 2 weeks! Yesterday I figured out how many calories I've burned the past 4 days and my total is 5200. 1lb is 3500 calories so I've lost at least a pound this week. Running has now become an addiction and one I refuse to give up!

Hope everyone has an awesome week ahead!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #215  

S/C/G: 192/145/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
Don't be too hard on yourself, you're only human! I've had weeks/weekends where I was completely out of control and gained 4lbs but I knew it was my fault. You're going to have days, weeks, or weekends like this but the only thing that counts is having the ability to get right back on track with ease!

I'm sure you're going to see some awesome results at your next weigh in. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!
Weighed in a little over an hour ago and I lost 2.5
That puts me back at 146 and back to being 26 pounds away from my goal weight of 120. It's crunch time! now is the time to be pushing myself and I'm ready for it. Got myself back in the gym and back in my disciplined mind set. I can do it!
PeanutM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #216  

S/C/G: 203.9/196.9/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi, all! I was a momentum user years ago, and kept all my "stuff." I have gained quite a bit of weight over the past 10 years, and am ready to take it all off now. My family has a long history of morbid obesity, and my mom and sister had the lap band surgery recently. I REFUSE to do it! All of the women in my family have now had either that or gastric bypass...except ME. WW worked before, and I know it will again, so here I am. I read your posts about points plus, and decided that I didn't need to join, only to talk to you guys and follow what I know to do. So, in advance....hello, and thanks for your support. Week one, I lost 5.5 lbs. This week so far, another 1.3....so I'm on my way! Hope you all have a great day!
dbertram1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 250/217/150

Height: 5'4"

Well I had a horrible weekend, maybe I do emotional eat after all? I have never felt out of control since starting this journey in September. I snacked all weekend even t the point that I felt full but still had more I feel bloated and gross, maybe I won't get my 50 pound charm this week The flipside atleast is that even though I snacked and went over my daily points on both Sat & Sun I kept track and didn't go over my weeklies- which I never use. So let cross my fingers and get back on track today!!!
JenB77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #218  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyT View Post
Well I had a horrible weekend, maybe I do emotional eat after all? I have never felt out of control since starting this journey in September. I snacked all weekend even t the point that I felt full but still had more I feel bloated and gross, maybe I won't get my 50 pound charm this week The flipside atleast is that even though I snacked and went over my daily points on both Sat & Sun I kept track and didn't go over my weeklies- which I never use. So let cross my fingers and get back on track today!!!
It happens to the best of us. I've had a few weeks here and there the past few months were I emotionally eat. I'm trying to get a better control on it.

At 1am last night...I almost went downstairs for a snack. I stopped myself though. I said, I don't need it...I'm not even hungry, just try to go to sleep!

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's going to happen. And if you don't hit the 50lb mark this week, you will next week. That happened to me when I was trying to get out of the 300s. I was 1lb away and then I had a gain. It's frustrating I know.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 250/217/150

Well the dreaded TOM reared its ugly head, atleast this explanins my sudden hunger this weekend, that makes me feel better lol Today was much better for food choices and keeping within my points. Thanks Mel for the awesome words of encouragement, this is why I come here
JenB77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 298.6/298.6/175

Height: 5'9''

Hi everyone! Like you guys I have been having trouble with points plus and I am switching back to the old program. I tried points plus for a month and gained and lost the same two pounds the whole time. I weighed in on Saturday and was so upset I went a little off track for the rest of the weekend. I am back on track with momentum starting today but I am so worried about my weigh in next Saturday, especially after the bad weekend. I don't know how many more dissapointing weigh ins in a row I can handle. I am starting to lose my motivation especially since I have been doing the program with my roommate who has been consistently losing since the switch to points plus. I'm glad to find you guys and know I'm not alone in my troubles with points plus.
nlm1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:49 AM   #221  
Marianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyT View Post
Well the dreaded TOM reared its ugly head, atleast this explanins my sudden hunger this weekend, that makes me feel better lol Today was much better for food choices and keeping within my points. Thanks Mel for the awesome words of encouragement, this is why I come here
I'm waiting for mine to show up. 5 days late right now. It's frustrating. It's been 15 months since I've had the twins and I'm still not on a normal schedule. I took a test this morning, of course it was negative, I knew it would be. But at 5 days late you never know. I just want it to come and get the bloating and water retention OVER WITH!!!

I made Turkey Cutlets last night with WW Gravy and mashed up squash with a little bit of margarine and brown sugar...friggin awesome. Whole dinner for 11 points. And I have left overs for lunch today.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #222  

Hi Everyone!!

Weighed in this morning and I lost 2.8lbs this week for a total of 106lbs!! Happy that all the running I've been doing is paying off!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #223  
Queen of Everything

S/C/G: 178/169.5/150

Wow Kim ... That's awesome!! Huge congrats to you!!!!!!
MagicEyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #224  
Marianne

KIM YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO GOAL!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #225  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Kim, that is wonderful!!

Today was a 4lb loss- whooooo-hoo!!!!!! I've been doing the 30 day shred for 2 days now- I wake up feeling like I got beat up, lol. Seriously packs a punch for a 20 minute workout!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote