Old 06-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

They have antioxidant shakes? Are those new? They sound really interesting...dark chocolate...cherry pomegranate? They sound delicious! Well..the fruit punch sounded good too..but I still can't stand that stuff.

I have had all shakes on a few days. I wouldn't be able to do them all the time though. I'm a chocolate and vanilla girl, and I love them plain or frozen. I don't add anything to them. Most days I'll have a bar, two shakes, a soup, and a pudding.

Operator, glad I could help! And you reminded me of my hot-pot, so thank you!!

Jen, I love the peanut butter bars. I would say my they are my favorite, but it's really a three way tie between them and the chocolate and chocolate mint.

I was kind of disappointed with my last shipment though. UPS must put the box in the sun or something and all of them have melted. They hardened back up and are still edible and taste good...but the chocolate is kind of all over the wrapper. I have to confess...I lick all of the chocolate off, but I have to be careful no one catches me at it when at work!

Well...I've officially plateaued. I've been stuck at 147 for the past 9-10 days. I dipped down on my weigh in day to 146.5, but immediately went back up to 147. AND I'm hungry all the time again. I've been really good and haven't been off plan but I think I popped out of ketosis somehow. Darn it...it's so frustrating! Grrr!
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:10 AM   #47  
Operator265

UPS put my wedding ring behind the trash can at our trailer. I HATE UPS!!!

Lili-It's Cool!!! You're body is probably just resetting it's static point. With all the screwing up I've done lately, I haven't gone above 194. OH **** YEAH!!! So your's probably just wants to wait a little before going down again. Count that as a BIG WIN!!! Keep holding on to your strength.

Last edited by Operator265; 06-18-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #48  
I'm on my way...

S/C/G: 264/246/135

My 2nd shipment is on its way, which is great... I've had trouble sticking to the diet for the last week. But TOM finally arrived mid day yesterday, so I'm hoping my cravings will be gone and I can be good for at least another 3 weeks, LOL.

Plus, as a Medifast friend of mine pointed out, its easier when you aren't down to the packets you didn't want to eat...

I couldn't sleep last night and now I'm tired. Off to the showers in a minute, and then to work... life is good. Just wanted to check in so y'all didn't think I'd fallen off the face of the earth or anything... have a good day!!
mirihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #49  
banned

S/C/G: 210/155/145

Height: 5'4"

Banana Cream momentium is good

Terry, I live in Seattle but I am moving to Canada, Vancouver. Do you get free shipping ? Do you have any issues ?

jen I love the smores bars with the tiny marshmellows LOL I have an order for all three new antioxidant drinks YUMMM
thin nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #50  
banned

S/C/G: 210/155/145

Height: 5'4"

LIL

I think its because you are sooo close to goal. I am having bouncing issues myself but I can see myself shrinking so... I would call customer service & tell them so they can send you a newbox, unmelted LOL I would have licked it too, I do lick it. I lick the counters LOL I lick my bowls. well I use my finger & lick my finger LOL

OMG operator, that sooo would suck to have your wedding ring behind the trash can

Mirihawk. the moon was so bright last night, here in Seattle, like it was a noon sun. We arent that far north LOL
thin nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 315/296/165

Height: 5'6"

I just got back fom Duke for my weigh in and I am down another 5 pounds Down 13 pounds total since May 30th.

I am on vacation next week so I don't go back to weigh until July 2nd
Gatorgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 236/223/180

Hey Thin nurse,

Living in Canada does present a few problems, one is I don't get free shipping, usually cost's an additional $30 for shipping, I also cannot order online, (have to order on the phone) and I don't get the v.i.p promotions in fact because you can't order online, you have to try and find a promotion code that is still in effect(I found one by doing a google search) to give them on the phone, and cross your fingers and hope it works! The last code I found was pretty good - $50 off of my 4 week order.

What province will you be moving to?

Have a great day all!

Terry
slimoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #53  

Hi all. I have been MIA for about a month now after vac with dh. Fell off MF wagon big time, but only gained 4lbs. Lost 0.5lb of that in one day.

I have made Lili's brownie recipe and used a sugar free syrup, dulce de leche, and it is already yummy. I will report on the finished product later.

Looks like lots of people have joined board since I have been gone. WELCOME and let's get skinny together.
mommy23monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 236/223/180

Just noticed, under thin nurse's name it says "banned" ??? Anybody know why or how this happens?
slimoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:50 AM   #55  
Operator265

Not real sure, seems strange.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #56  
Releasing the inner hiker

3FC banned a few people last week for "spamming" the Medifast board. I wonder if she attempted to recruit people.

Well, I tried the Chili for the first time. And probably the last. I'll add it to my scrambled egg collection and try it in another few weeks. I also ordered some capella drops, so I will let everyone know how they taste after they arrive. I am particularly looking forward to the strawberry cheesecake flavor and the peanut butter.

Today was the last day of school! I have 2 weeks before summer school starts, so I am going to try and walk 2-5 miles a day during those 2 weeks in order to keep my focus. Does anyone else find that if they exercise in the morning, it is easier to stay OP during the day?

I hope everyone is doing well!
Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #57  

Today was not good. I was out longer than expected and did not have my shakes with me so I had some chik fil a nuggets at lunch. At least it is real chicken and not that processed pieced together stuff, anyways back to the shakes.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #58  
I'm on my way...

S/C/G: 264/246/135

Jen

When you are ready to try the chili again, I recommend using a really good chili powder, and a spoonful of beef "better than bouillon" in it... sort of like making stone soup, I know, but....
another MF friend can only eat it if she puts salsa in hers, LOL. Personally I find the chili powder (the kind made with a mixture of spices) really helps - and I add 1/2 cup of cauliflower, nuked and then chopped, so its the consistency of rice.... but I add that to all my soups...

mirihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #59  
started IP 10/27/2012

S/C/G: 250.4/237.8/145

Default Newbie looking for support

Hey everyone. I just joined 3 fat chicks today and ordered medifast for the first time today. I am very nervous about starting another new diet. I think I have honestly started and stopped every diet that there is. I have been on WW for about 3 months and have lost 15 pounds, but I am a horrible journaler and not very good at keeping track of all the little things that go in my mouth throughout the day at work. I work at a hospital and you would be amazed at all of the junk food that is lying around there.

But anyway, I read some of y'alls posts and decided that this may be just what will help me succeed. Not only is the diet more strict, but this seems like a great support system. (not that WW isn't a good support system).
It'll be nice to talk with people who actually understand the struggle to lose weight. Most of my friends are thinner and don't struggle. Plus i am going on vacation in Feb and really would like not to be the "fat one" this time.

Nikki
Nikki2476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #60  

Welcome Nikki...I am new on here too, just joined this past week. Looking forward to getting thin together

I have been on MF since May 30th and have done pretty good until lunch today...just a bad day all around but tomorrow is a new day.